Akon hung up on Jackson

Apr 13, 2012 Full story: Ananova 714

Hip-hop star Akon hung up on Michael Jackson when the King of Pop first phoned him about recording a duet - because he refused to believe his childhood idol was a fan.

Full Story

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#223 Jun 24, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>All pedophiles think their intentions are pure. Michael turned children's fantasies into a nightmare. Stop defending his behavior.
Michael Jackson was not a pedophile but a victim of extortionists.

Neverland was a dream come true for children. Michael J wanted all disadvantaged children to enjoy their childhood. He was no pedophile.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#224 Jun 24, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson was not a pedophile but a victim of extortionists.
Neverland was a dream come true for children. Michael J wanted all disadvantaged children to enjoy their childhood. He was no pedophile.
You're like a broken record, repeating the same idiocy, over and over, again. I'm now going to remind you, yet AGAIN, extortion is a federal crime. Somebody like Michael would not have hesitated to take them to criminal court.

Besides, had he been so concerned about extortionists, he would have stopped sleeping with other people's children.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#225 Jun 24, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like a broken record, repeating the same idiocy, over and over, again. I'm now going to remind you, yet AGAIN, extortion is a federal crime. Somebody like Michael would not have hesitated to take them to criminal court.
Besides, had he been so concerned about extortionists, he would have stopped sleeping with other people's children.
I am only emulating you with the repetition. You go over and over and over and over again about filth that only occurred in your vivid imagination. Michael Jackson was a very vulnerable and trusting person. That's why vultures preyed on him.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#226 Jun 24, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only emulating you with the repetition. You go over and over and over and over again about filth that only occurred in your vivid imagination. Michael Jackson was a very vulnerable and trusting person. That's why vultures preyed on him.
*laughs*

Michael's victims were very vulnerable and trusting children. That's why he preyed on them.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#227 Jun 24, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
*laughs*
Michael's victims were very vulnerable and trusting children. That's why he preyed on them.
Shut yor mouth. There were no damn victims. It is cause of people like you that he is dead. Feel proud? You helped kill MJ with your vicious words. That is enough outta you on this DAY!!

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#228 Jun 25, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
*laughs*
Michael's victims were very vulnerable and trusting children. That's why he preyed on them.
Who were the child victims and provide evidence. There is none except for the two fake accusations that proved nothing.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#229 Jun 25, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were the child victims and provide evidence. There is none except for the two fake accusations that proved nothing.
Someday, after you finally get tutored on reading comprehension, you'll understand the legal documents proved Michael molested children.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#230 Jun 25, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Shut yor mouth. There were no damn victims. It is cause of people like you that he is dead. Feel proud? You helped kill MJ with your vicious words. That is enough outta you on this DAY!!
You're starting to remind me of Krackerjacks, with your anger issues.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#232 Jun 25, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're starting to remind me of Krackerjacks, with your anger issues.
Don't even compare me to him. I am angry at you for the things you say bout Michael. You constantly attack him. Can't you stop even for one day? Especially today.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#233 Jun 25, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even compare me to him. I am angry at you for the things you say bout Michael. You constantly attack him. Can't you stop even for one day? Especially today.
No. I will not stop, as if this were a holy day. Michael Jackson was a drug-addicted pedophile, and it doesn't speak well of people who worship him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#234 Jun 25, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I will not stop, as if this were a holy day. Michael Jackson was a drug-addicted pedophile, and it doesn't speak well of people who worship him.
F you b..ch.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#235 Jun 26, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Someday, after you finally get tutored on reading comprehension, you'll understand the legal documents proved Michael molested children.
You had better advise the entire legal system that set MJ free because of those same legal documehts:))))

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#237 Jun 26, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better advise the entire legal system that set MJ free because of those same legal documehts:))))
I work in compliance, f'loon. Look up the word, in the dictionary, because you probably don't know wht it means.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#238 Jun 27, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in compliance, f'loon. Look up the word, in the dictionary, because you probably don't know wht it means.
Not only you don' know how to spell but you use words out of context. That's because you don't know their meaning.ROFL

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#239 Jun 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only you don' know how to spell but you use words out of context. That's because you don't know their meaning.ROFL
I have the reading-comprehension skills to know the legal documents you abhor reveal Michael was a child molester.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#240 Jun 27, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the reading-comprehension skills to know the legal documents you abhor reveal Michael was a child molester.
Yes they are just like your comprehensions skills. Zilch:))))))

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#241 Jun 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are just like your comprehensions skills. Zilch:))))))
So, you think the lawyers, police officers, forensic lab scientists, etc., who wrote the legal documents don't have comprehension skills?

As usual, you make no sense.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#242 Jun 28, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think the lawyers, police officers, forensic lab scientists, etc., who wrote the legal documents don't have comprehension skills?
As usual, you make no sense.
I never posted that at all. My your comprehension skills are zilch alright. Your name should be Len is Frustrated not Disgusted.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#243 Jun 28, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted that at all. My your comprehension skills are zilch alright. Your name should be Len is Frustrated not Disgusted.
Nice try and sidestepping your idiocy, no cigar.

Since: Jul 10

Hasbergen, Germany

#244 Jun 28, 2012
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I once had a picture of Neil Patrick Hariss in a suit, which someone mistook for me. Except Sheer and possibly Ashley none know how I look.
Hm..I think that was not the pic I meant.You had the pic for a very short time and it was a person with dark hair.I like How I Meet Your Mother and Neil Patrick Hariss's character in that series,so if there not another famous Neil Patrick Hariss I don't know about or Neil had dark hair in the past,or I had hallucinations..we don't speak about the same pic?
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
For my amusement I loosely told fake descriptions of myself, such as being fat and short. Very interesting how quickly someone would jump at that once they become desperate.
I remember that.
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, they'd even go after you if you are a beautiful women. No doubt about it.
Gv is such a *censored*.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 307,068
Scott Stapp: It's embarrassing that we crushed ... 3 hr Armymanmom 2
need a new boyfriend my age 3 hr Big mike 5
High School Musical Fans Are Growing Up (Jan '14) 5 hr Truth Hurts 39
Faith and mike chat room 5 hr Big mike 351
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 6 hr nOgOd 1,253
Radio Host Savage Always Up For a Fight (Jun '09) 7 hr Citizen 95
More from around the web