Sherman Helmsley, Father On "The Jeffersons," Dies

Jul 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ThinkProgress

Today, actor Sherman Helmsley died of natural causes at age 74 at his home in El Paso, Texas.

Comments
1 - 20 of 70 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aww that's sad I was just doing my George Jefferson walk earlier...
Leonard

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

aZiya wrote:
Aww that's sad I was just doing my George Jefferson walk earlier...
I came home from work today and my wife was drunk as a skunk. I asked her what the matter was and all she could do was sob and point at the TV, which had a video of him being wheeled out on a gurney. I hope to hell they find out who did this and that they brought brought to justice soon. They may think they've pulled a fast one for now but they still have the devil to pay.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

R.I.P

“about 2 be a mini me”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow! R.I.P Mr. Helmsley
Really!

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RIP! I thought he was an excellent actor. Very talented.
Tina

Old Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

He was a racist!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

R.I.P Sherman Hemsley, you will be missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“You Can Fall”

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

R.I.P Sherman Hemsley (George). He brought so much laughter to our lives from the shows The Jeffersons and Amen.

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 25, 2012
 
He was great in "The Jeffersons" but the whole cast was outstanding- RIP George
wtf

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 25, 2012
 
Walter Mellone Manne wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it his maid was involved.
http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/B/htmlB/beu...
Man stfu you black joto.
Weezie

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 25, 2012
 
Don't the losers from El Paso have anything else to write about?
Who is the moron who started this thread?
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 25, 2012
 
Weezie wrote:
Don't the losers from El Paso have anything else to write about?
Who is the moron who started this thread?
No doubt it was the infamous Petro, HaJa, McCoy or whatever else he calls himself these days. He can't wait to stir the pot in here.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 25, 2012
 
Weezie wrote:
Don't the losers from El Paso have anything else to write about?
Who is the moron who started this thread?
Can you read just a little when your mommie is not around to help you? It was started by the ElPaso Times that posted it up or the topix people. He was a great comedy actor R.I.P. Sherm
Weezie

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 25, 2012
 
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Can you read just a little when your mommie is not around to help you? It was started by the ElPaso Times that posted it up or the topix people. He was a great comedy actor R.I.P. Sherm
Hey dipchit that's why I wrote that, EPT staff are loser you senial old POS. Now stfu and go take your noon nap.
Mr Bentley

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 25, 2012
 
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt it was the infamous Petro, HaJa, McCoy or whatever else he calls himself these days. He can't wait to stir the pot in here.
Petro has really reemed yout saggy assss way too many times for you to write that rediculous comment. Keep crying you old turd.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Another gone from that era.... very sad.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 25, 2012
 
Weezie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipchit that's why I wrote that, EPT staff are loser you senial old POS. Now stfu and go take your noon nap.
So why didn't you say that the EPTimes were losers in the first place. And by the way what does your stupid comment have to do with the topic about Sherman Helmsely? So dipchit F Youuuuuu
geritol

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 25, 2012
 
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> So why didn't you say that the EPTimes were losers in the first place. And by the way what does your stupid comment have to do with the topic about Sherman Helmsely? So dipchit F Youuuuuu
Stop your crying you old geezer!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RIP George Jefferson. Now can somebody confirm to me or not if he was gay?
wtfreak

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sassyntrashy wrote:
RIP George Jefferson. Now can somebody confirm to me or not if he was gay?
Ask your dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••