Ghost Hunters: Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson

May 28, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SCIFI

“Oh yeah! Let's see if we can make the ghost do it again.”

Luckily, their day jobs haven't gotten in the way of their lead investigation duties for T.A.P.S. . SCI FI Channel's Ghost Hunters returns for a six-episode mini-season on Wednesday, June 6, at 9 p.m. ET/PT. ... via SCIFI

Comments
401 - 403 of 403 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2012
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Just A Note

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

When something is somewhat popular, sorry. Thinking ahead of myself in the previous post.

Since: Jan 08

Belmont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Just A Note wrote:
Been watching it for a while, up til now. I don't care for GHI, or that GH Academy stuff. I mean, when something is someone popular, they try to shove it down your throats in all directions. Grant is probably just bored and tired, misses his family, and just wants some sort of normalcy now. Nothing ever much really exciting happens on the show. Little tidbits to keep you stringing along. I agree with the one person awhile back, how can you adequately gage whether a place is truly haunted in one evening? I watch them all Ghost Adventures, The Haunted, Paranormal State, etc. The psychics bother me. You can go to any computer and look up the history of any place well before you get there. These ghost hunters must know ALL the haunted places by now, by heart. It must be all over the web. Very skeptical here about that. seems now everybody wants to try to get into the act. Anyways, that's my take. Love watching it though, but I am a skeptic.
I watch it once in awhile, too, but more for the comedic effect. I watch it with my son to teach critical thinking, too. It's a great tool to teach kids on what science isn't, on what's real and what's not, on teaching on how people can use tricks to try to make you believe anything.

This is how this show should be presented, with an actual qualified scientist talking after the show on what they did, how they misused their equipment.

The is a teaching moment missed by a great deal who watch it.
iamwearingsocks

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

if you don't believe in this stuff anyway why are you watching it just to diss it? Whatever floats your sinking boat, guys. Seriously to all believers who are now doubting, how can you doubt jason and grant?! Seriously though, if they were faking it don't you think they'd make everything a bit more significant? Like, make things up every episode? But they don't they have loads of episodes where they find nothing and say its not haunted and they're always trying to disprove... Also, they founded taps and spend so much time away from their families and their own money and probably don't get paid that much I should think, considering grant wears the same thing practically every episode :L so like jason said once, you don't do that unless you truly believe, and having had experiences myself I'll always believe in jay and grant :) <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Entertainment Forum right now

Search the Entertainment Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Sassyjm 305,138
Eliot Shapleigh: Rick Perry border-troops order... 20 min Imperial Chicano 12
Blasphemy against Christ is allowed since it is... 38 min religinuts 37
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 1 hr MorninBone 603
Lil' Wayne's Ode To Kobe Bryant (Jun '09) 2 hr dgr 5
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... 2 hr The Equalizer 427
Robertson's latest advice is on stomachaches, a... 2 hr The Equalizer 2
•••
•••
•••