Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309948 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#254136 Aug 23, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I am pretty comfortable with the truth. I see no reason to lie about my stance - and yes, I feel that women should have the right to an abortion as long as that fetus is in utero. As I stated in my first post here, if she's THAT determined not to be a mother, I'd much rather she didn't become one. Please don't expect me to apologize for my lack of hypocrisy in this matter, or any other.
I won't.
1. What about the fetus in the birth canal? Do you support their death as well? If no,then why?

2. Susan Smith was determined not to be a mother. I assume you support her way of disposing of her UNWANTED children too? You don't think that she would have been more humane if she gave them up for adoption? SHE had other options but chose death for them. They had a father who would have taken them,OR she had family that would have,OR she could have given them up for adoption. SHE made HER choice.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#254137 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text>It has been scientifically proven that homosexual tendencies are part of one's DNA in utero.
Do you support abortion if the fetus is gay?
Can you show us that research?
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#254138 Aug 23, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
The GOP's platform denies abortion for the sake of the mother's health.
<quoted text>
Can you show us the platform because I don't believe that is true.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#254139 Aug 23, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text> An ectopic pregnancy is not an elective abortion. It is an operation to remove the little human life(most likely dead) from a place that it is not meant to be,nor can grow in AND will most likely kill mom.
""""" from what I've heard in here""""
Oh? LOL...thanks for letting us know that you are undercover. No problem,I don't care. Whatever floats your boat sweetie. Hide who you really are known as.
""""" If you expect me to be ashamed, remorseful, regretful, or hang my head in abject misery"""" ""
I don't expect you to feel those emotions. You clearly support abortions as choice-even to the extreme-so IMHO,you are heartless and have no emotions.
""""" ""because I lived to be a mother as a result of the death of an embryo"""" """"
Interesting choice of words.
May I offer some sound advice? Since you are undercover,trying to appear as a new,unique poster,do yourself a favor and stop burying your proabort friends with your choice of words. Between the one you just said above,and the one yesterday calling proaborts who DON'T support abortion til birth-blithering hypocrites,you are pushing your luck.
You're not helping your own side sweetie. Just sayin...
What, did you expect me to help YOURS?

Advice is the worst vice, and yours above is awful. Just sayin'.

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#254140 Aug 23, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text> You made this statement about a YOUNG girl """"I have little time for silly little girls that cry wolf".
You are calling her a liar.
You jumped the band wagon to mock a young girl that you didn't know.
""""I really am a nice person""""
You support killing human life in the womb AND you call young girls liars. You are anti-woman AND anti-life. A nice person?*sigh* no,not really.

Truly Pathetic!
I am comfortable with myself as a woman and as a productive member of society that I hold no weight to your absurd drivel.
Tell me Sassy, just how old are you? Old enough to know better!
Where did you go to University? What did you study?
When was the last time you truly fought for Womenís Rights? What did you do in order to constitute a true fight?
When was the last time you did a truly selfless act for the betterment of human kind?
Balls to the wall, Iíll wipe the floor with you, rinse and reuse!
Riddle me this without getting off subject!
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#254141 Aug 23, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Skanky? Tell us, where did you go to law school that made you an expert on the Dominican Republic's legal system, hmmm?
Tell me where YOU went. Kthanks Miss 'expert'.

I gave a scenerio. I'd like your reply.

If that very same pregnant girl of 16yrs old,didn't have cancer,but was driving and got in a near-fatal car accident,and had to go to the hospital,do you think that those VERY same Dr's would have preformed EMERGENCEY surgery on her to save her life? Do you think that they would have refused to do so because there would be a possible miscarriage indirectly caused by their life saving methods? Would the Dr's be thinking "Oh no,we simply can't risk a miscarriage or we will be accused of abortion"?

Not ONE person will address this.
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#254142 Aug 23, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this terribly amusing.
Skanky, who's literally spend YEARS here saying she'd rather her child DIE than have a life saving abortion, is NOW trying to come up with excuses as to why this happened, or wouldn't have happened under a situation that didn't exist.
Funny how she talks from both sides of her mouth.
Now isn't THIS hysterically funny. You just saw my post about my same question that I just asked and look how you REFUSED to address.

TYPICAL.

You found my post "terribly amusing" yet refuse to answer it.

Speaks volumes.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#254143 Aug 23, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Witless, it has nothing to do with being a third-world country. It has nothing to do with people WANTING to kill pregnant women. It has to do with abortion being entirely illegal, and doctors being afraid that they will lose their licenses if the gov't thinks they tried to perform one. Yes, it WOULD happen here if we had the same law.
Are you really expecting lawmakers in this country to let pregnant women die due to cancer or etopic pregnancies etc? I don't believe this is a real concern for you.

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#254144 Aug 23, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text> You made this statement about a YOUNG girl """"I have little time for silly little girls that cry wolf".
You are calling her a liar.
You jumped the band wagon to mock a young girl that you didn't know.
""""I really am a nice person""""
You support killing human life in the womb AND you call young girls liars. You are anti-woman AND anti-life. A nice person?*sigh* no,not really.

Just sayin'!

Location hidden

#254145 Aug 23, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text> An ectopic pregnancy is not an elective abortion. It is an operation to remove the little human life(most likely dead) from a place that it is not meant to be,nor can grow in AND will most likely kill mom.
Having undergone one, I'm quite aware of the ramifications of not having done so. BUT I also had the option NOT to abort, so OF COURSE it was an elective abortion. It is illegal to force a woman to have an abortion, under any circumstances, in this country.
All abortion is elective - always.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#254146 Aug 23, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me where YOU went. K Thanks Miss 'expert'.
I gave a scenario. I'd like your reply.
If that very same pregnant girl of 16yrs old,didn't have cancer,but was driving and got in a near-fatal car accident,and had to go to the hospital,do you think that those VERY same Dr's would have preformed EMERGENCEY surgery on her to save her life? Do you think that they would have refused to do so because there would be a possible miscarriage indirectly caused by their life saving methods? Would the Dr's be thinking "Oh no,we simply can't risk a miscarriage or we will be accused of abortion"?
Not ONE person will address this.
I answered one of her nasty posts and then wished I hadn't. She is useless and has no interest in a conversation or even debate. She only wants to rant on completely innocuous points that aren't the heart of the discussion.
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#254147 Aug 23, 2012
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel badly for Mrs. Duggar since her last pregnancy ended abruptly half-way through.
Would you insist they abstain if it turned out she cannot handle pregnancy anymore or would you let them make their own decisions without your nosy parker input?
WHAT? A miscarriage means that you can't handle anymore pregnancies?""" "

I know many women who had miscarriages and had more children after. Why are you assuming that her miscarriage means she can't "handle" another pregnancy?

((sassy shakes her head)))
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#254148 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text>What, did you expect me to help YOURS?
Advice is the worst vice, and yours above is awful. Just sayin'.
No,I *didn't* EXPECT you to help mine. THAT'S what's so funny here. You are doing it without me asking.

Twice you have insulted your side. Twice you have mocked your side and called them hypocrites.

LOL keep it up. You're doing great.

Hey kathryn,have you noticed that not one proabort has even responded to your comments? LOL I know...I know...they're cowards.

Location hidden

#254149 Aug 23, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>
1. What about the fetus in the birth canal? Do you support their death as well? If no,then why?
2. Susan Smith was determined not to be a mother. I assume you support her way of disposing of her UNWANTED children too? You don't think that she would have been more humane if she gave them up for adoption? SHE had other options but chose death for them. They had a father who would have taken them,OR she had family that would have,OR she could have given them up for adoption. SHE made HER choice.
All part of God's vast eternal plan, I guess...

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#254150 Aug 23, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show us the platform because I don't believe that is true.
I posted it yesterday. Look for it.
sassy Jm

Jackson, NJ

#254151 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text>Having undergone one, I'm quite aware of the ramifications of not having done so. BUT I also had the option NOT to abort, so OF COURSE it was an elective abortion. It is illegal to force a woman to have an abortion, under any circumstances, in this country.
All abortion is elective - always.
Weak.

JUST weak.

next..........
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#254152 Aug 23, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>Cancer spreads foo. There is no basis for assuming that it is "non-terminal" or "not (sic)necessisarily a killer".
What an ignorant claim that it is. You have lymph nodes/glands all over and other organs that can be affected.
How can you question her pronouncements. She knows everything.[not]

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#254153 Aug 23, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really expecting lawmakers in this country to let pregnant women die due to cancer or etopic pregnancies etc? I don't believe this is a real concern for you.
Sadly, a number of lawmakers have demonstrated a complete ignorance of the human physiology they are trying to control, and are unable to see the full ramifications of what they are striving to do. I don't believe they *intend* to let women die, but the case in the DR exemplifies this very real possibility.

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#254154 Aug 23, 2012
sassy Jm wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak.
JUST weak.
next..........
Waiting, dear, waiting....

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#254155 Aug 23, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
http://mlkshk.com/r/IQEM
I was just about to post this! You beat me to it! GMTA!

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's at Stake for the Duggars if TLC Cancels ... 35 min Tazo 3
News Cruz supports federal relief for Texas floods; ... 55 min Le Jimbo 20
News Huckabee defends Josh Duggar molesting sisters:... 2 hr yup 55
News LGBTs have moved into the mainstream 4 hr Gremlin 8
News Amy Schumer lampoons Bill Cosby 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News In embrace of 'Duck Dynasty' star, 2016 hopeful... (Dec '13) 6 hr Tazo 477
News Winning the Iran debate 7 hr Wiktor 1
More from around the web