Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,824)

Showing posts 236,461 - 236,480 of303,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251174
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he enjoys word games and any ensuing confusion resulting. He'll point his crooked little finger and blame others for it. That's his MO. But wait for it .... he's bound to accuse me of lying when this recent episode is proof enough.
Oh, he'll try to twist his way out but let me show you something...he questioned why he would ask me my stance on abortion, and I know he did and I know I wrote a detailed answer, so I Googled a bit and got this...

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/city/allentown-pa/.../p11...
20 posts - 3 authors - May 29
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:... <quoted text>Is Doc's proposition a serious one?... http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T833PCEP80MM49 ..... So answer this: Where do you stand on abortion, pro-choice, anti-choice, or somewhere ...

"So answer this: Where do you stand on abortion, pro-choice, anti-choice, or somewhere ..."

For some reason it doesn't open for me but it's clear the post asking me about abortion does exist. That was the wording he used when he asked as I had indicated he did not know my actual thoughts on abortion. And I will get to the full post one way or another.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251175
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If she ever again demands that we answer her questions to us, she'll have to be reminded how she avoided ours her about her alleged career as an autoclave operator. Lol! Thou shalt not lie...yeah, right, pups.
She's a Liar For Jesus!
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251176
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he'll try to twist his way out but let me show you something...he questioned why he would ask me my stance on abortion, and I know he did and I know I wrote a detailed answer, so I Googled a bit and got this...
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/city/allentown-pa/.../p11...
20 posts - 3 authors - May 29
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:... <quoted text>Is Doc's proposition a serious one?... http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T833PCEP80MM49 ..... So answer this: Where do you stand on abortion, pro-choice, anti-choice, or somewhere ...
"So answer this: Where do you stand on abortion, pro-choice, anti-choice, or somewhere ..."
For some reason it doesn't open for me but it's clear the post asking me about abortion does exist. That was the wording he used when he asked as I had indicated he did not know my actual thoughts on abortion. And I will get to the full post one way or another.
The first link is in this thread, pg 11349. I didn't see any posts you were referring to, but I did see I am still active in my Topix account (though when i log into it, i can't seem to do anything).

The second link doesn't have a post or page number to refer to, so it goes no where. I wonder if you can google it again and get more info off archived links if any are available.

I sorta remember Doc asking who supported what regarding women's civil rights, but I am not recalling specifics. Hope I've helped a bit here and wish you great speed in finding those posts.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251177
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The first link is in this thread, pg 11349. I didn't see any posts you were referring to, but I did see I am still active in my Topix account (though when i log into it, i can't seem to do anything).
The second link doesn't have a post or page number to refer to, so it goes no where. I wonder if you can google it again and get more info off archived links if any are available.
I sorta remember Doc asking who supported what regarding women's civil rights, but I am not recalling specifics. Hope I've helped a bit here and wish you great speed in finding those posts.
In the past when googling old posts the link would take me right to the page and it often included the actual post number. I'm going to keep working on this because that piece of a sentence is what I was asked and I already knew the post existed. He asked the question, I answered the question, and then he ignored my answer. Now he's lying about it. And I know it.
googleishious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251178
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

just a quick note to the high and not-so-mighty lily or lynne or whatever she's calling herself today - no, i am most certainly not lilrabbitfoofoo and i'm not j, or la or anyone else here. i'm simply a lurker, a sometimes poster and someone simply interested in the topics that sometimes get discussed here. i have a lot of time on my hands as i'm disabled, so i follow a lot of the links left in posts.

spent a good part of today looking at your old posts on old threads, and i must agree with the majority. you are indeed a poster that posted here under lynne d

now implode please - i want to see if my theory is correct.

ta.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251179
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I wrote that. Of course there is more than one homophobe out there. The odds dictate it.
But what you said is I call plenty of people on here homophobes, which I did not. I only called ONE person homophobe. That is until now....as you've exposed yourself with your anti-gay humor.
Homophobe
<quoted text>
It wasn't bait per se. But as soon as I wrote it I knew it would be fodder for any tru homophobe.
"I only called ONE person homophobe. That is until now...."

Yes, and you said that one person was pbfa.

Yet here you are a couple of months ago calling me a "homophobe".

Oh, Doc technicality. I was a "homophobic little scaliwag". The same, but in Doc's world different.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/allentown-pa/...

“YEAH, read it and weep Knit”

Since: Apr 12

Love animals more

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251180
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

50 Shades of Grey, anyone ??

“docendo discimus”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251181
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LadiLulu wrote:
Goodnight all!
Don't forget mama, BB.
You know she hates being ignored by her "special" little man.
You're her favourite :)
Who is "BB" La?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251182
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....she loves those sweeties beyond words. The same sweeties she would have wholeheartedly supported their mother's right to toss into a medical wastebasket had she decided to do so.
Those kids, once they're able to, should head for the hills.....as far from that two bit phony angry old hag as they can get.
Gee, maybe they'll get raped one day so you can support and advocate for the rapist. Any women around YOU should head for the hills, pronto.

Rapist-lover = DOC

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251183
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "BB" La?
Wow, how old is that post? LOL!!

Who did I write it to, BA??

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251184
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gar wrote:
<quoted text>If you love cowboys Or just love horses, you can company with me. Find your cowboy, find your cowgirl and find your love! I also uploaded my photos on CowBoyslove&CoM. You can find me.It is a great funny and interesting club in which you can seek your partner.
lol

Go for it, knit!

hahaha

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251185
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past when googling old posts the link would take me right to the page and it often included the actual post number. I'm going to keep working on this because that piece of a sentence is what I was asked and I already knew the post existed. He asked the question, I answered the question, and then he ignored my answer. Now he's lying about it. And I know it.
Yep.

He twists what he and others say, than acts as if *we* are the dishonest ones. He's a rapist-loving troll.

GAG.
sassylicisous daughter

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251187
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I've been scraped more times than mom knows

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251188
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chickenshit, there you are. Can you confirm for La that you were banned again? What is that, 30 times now? See, she thinks it's everyone else banning you, and yeah that could be for maybe the first 4 or 5 times, at most. After that, like 5 to 15 times, we all must admit that the person is either pretty dense, or very stubborn and dense. Now 15 to 20 times banned, that is a person who stands in a thunderstorm with a tin foil hat and a "Re-elect Obama" metal sign chanting, "I am Brilliant". But now, 30 times?!?! Even to call you a complete dumb ass can not describe, well, what a complete dumb ass you are. So again, can you confirm, or sign in and deny, that you are a complete dumb ass or STFU already?
Please don't drag me into your fight with her.

Also, please don't put words in my mouth.

Thanks.

“docendo discimus”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251189
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, how old is that post? LOL!!
Who did I write it to, BA??
It's been a couple weeks, sorry, I dont get much time to be here lately. I couldn't find any anyone who fit "BB" so I wondered if it was addressed to "BA".

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251190
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>It's been a couple weeks, sorry, I dont get much time to be here lately. I couldn't find any anyone who fit "BB" so I wondered if it was addressed to "BA".
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Ah!

That must have been addressed to BlueStreak, who was banned, and his posts removed.

BB was my "nickname" for him :)

“docendo discimus”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251191
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't drag me into your fight with her.
Also, please don't put words in my mouth.
Thanks.
Yeah, my bad, I apologize.

“docendo discimus”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251192
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah!
That must have been addressed to BlueStreak, who was banned, and his posts removed.
BB was my "nickname" for him :)
Thanks for the clarification La. Our opinions on abortion are very similar and I appreciate your input, always.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251193
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah!
That must have been addressed to BlueStreak, who was banned, and his posts removed.
BB was my "nickname" for him :)
Yay, I'm glad that guy is gone. I wonder why Topix removed him and not other noxious posters. How does that work, anyway?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251195
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

pupsee wrote:
50 Shades of Grey, anyone ??
I just finished reading "The Help".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 236,461 - 236,480 of303,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••