Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,486)

Showing posts 229,701 - 229,720 of303,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullshit Lynne. One of my best friends IN REAL LIFE is someone I've never met in person who's from London....
You really are deluded. You have no ability to separate what's "real life" and what isn't.

We spend real time reading, writing and posting here, to people who are real coming through on their own PCs, but this topix forum is not real life, e-mail is not real life. You people are in a machine called my PC but that's not my "real life". No matter how physically and emotionally attached YOU may be here, none of you people are a part of my real life. I click the computer off and you people are gone. Yet, my real life is still here where I am. Imagine that.

Which is what I'm going to do now, because I've had enough of the mindless stupidity you post enter my brain. I'll turn off the computer and *POOF* you and your mindless stupidity are gone. Non-existant in my real life.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>And killing is taking a human life...its murder.
Killing is not always murder but murder is always killing. Many people do not support abortion but not many will go so far as to call it murder. Get real, vieja seca.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"ALL"?? YOu're so full of shit Lynne.
I DEFY you to prove that "ALL LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE CHUBBY FINGERS UNLESS THEY'RE MALNOURISHED".
Oh wait, you cant prove that, because its NOT TRUE. One more lie from the liar.
Google "pics of toddlers" you idiot. There's your proof. Toddlers are what I call "little" children.

Goodnight.*POOF* you're gone.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Killing a human being is murder and will get you life in prison. Only in war if its just,and there are no just wars, people have post traumatic stress syndrome when they kill in a war, haunts them all their lives. How many have you killed? One we know of, maybe more. Killing an innocent life through abortion and Euthanasia is wrong and you will have to answer to God.
That's just your opinion. Who cares what you believe?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an avg. of at least 200 miles in 7 days is and avg of (at least) 28 miles a day. You think biking 28 miles a day isn't time consuming? The only way it wouldn't be, is if the "bike" was a motorcycle.
Maybe you can't imagine doing it, but a bicyclist can do 30 miles, easily and in about as much time as someone spends at the gym. Apparently, you haven't experienced either activity. I'm not surprised.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only an idiot would claim to bike an avg of 28 miles day while supposedly having time to hold a job, be a husband and father and post on Topix the amount of time he spends posting here.
It's the ones who aren't idiots who know he's full of shit about what he supposedly does irl.
yawn

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. What do you suppose your fetus was, in relation to you?
Answer: Your developing child.
What?~gasp!~ Really?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets see. I know where you live, I have pictures of your home, you, your grandkid, your family. I know when you moved, I know about your history with the abusive pedophile as you told ME about it outside the forum (because you wanted to "clarify" your comments here), I know what your husband (former?) does (did) for a living and what you claim to have done. I know a great deal you wish I didn't about your life until early 2008 Lynne. I'd say that's as "real life" as it gets.
I know you lied for a year here when posting as Perverse until you were caught, I know you lied when you claimed you were "leaving and THIS TIME I'm NOT COMING BACK", becasue you DID come back, weeks later, under THIS name.
I know you have a serious mental illness that is evident to all. That's as real life as it gets too.
You dont spend 80% of your days here since 2006 as YOU HAVE DONE here Lynne, and NOT call it "real life". This IS part of your real life you dumbass.
What is it, your PRETEND life that you've spent over 8 hours at today alone?
If that's the case, your "pretend life" is even MORE pathetic than your REAL life is. ROFLAMO!
She's lucky you have ethics. Many other posters would have aired her dirty laundry, gleefully.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Again, all you would "know" is what that person shared via cyberspace, and what you're presenting is "hearsay", because you have no way to verify that what was sent to you wasn't photos of some other people the person knew, that they were claiming was them and their own family, or that what was written was the truth.
You wouldn't know because you don't "know" them "in real life". You haven't met them face to face or had anything to do with them, their family their lives in person, which is what reasonable people consider "real life", bonehead.
Epic fail.
Stop freaking out, Lynne. Foo's not going to release your personal shit. She would have done it a long time ago, if she was an ass, like you. Just relax, you're safe.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Wrong. "Real life" is life that's [not in this machine] called a computer.
"Real life" people, are people we know personally, from face to face time spent together, that we spend time with [outside of this machine], called a computer.
"Real life" people are people who have 1st hand knowledge of us and our lives because they're with us face to face, in person having experiences with us, or witnessing us having experience.
"Real life" is not anything inside this machine called a computer, you bonehead. You're only "real" people posting, but you are not part of my "real life". This place, e-mails, anything on computer is just cyber time, cyber-talk, it's all cyberspace. It's not "real life".
My mother had a cousin in Greece with whom I corresponded as a girl. We became pen pals. We exchanged photos. I drew him pictures. He sent me photos of Athens and the islands, and an album of Greek music. We never met; he died before we had an opportunity to meet. Was he not real to me and I to him?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

The EPA has forbidden it.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She's lucky you have ethics. Many other posters would have aired her dirty laundry, gleefully.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The EPA has forbidden it.
<quoted text>
Oh, so that's what that climate change thingy is all about, eh?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh isn't Lynniekins cute in her desperation? Stooping to making LYING comments, alluding to the appearance of someone she's never seen to try to demean them. How pathetic.
Shall we discuss YOUR appearance and how it may have changed since YOU last showed your picture in your avitar Lynniekins? Still have that badly died red hair for example?
Like...Bozo hair? Or Ronald McDonald hair?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cycling moderately, one can roughly EASILY go about 12 miles per hour on a moderately flat route. Faster with a good bike. So one should cover 1 mile in one twelfth of an hour. That's about 5 minutes. 28 miles isn't that long, or even that much for a serious biker.
I have some good friends that do double that daily from here to Syracuse and back by commuting to and from work. My cousin who lives in NYC, commutes daily over a good portion of the Brooklyn–Queens Greenway which in total is 40 miles long. She's not alone.
Perhaps you should get off your fat ass Lynne, and get on a bike. It might take you away from your life that is getting negative attention on this forum.
Heck, I can see you getting all kinds of negative attention that you so crave by biking. You'd plant your ass in the middle of the road, inciting road rage, then hold up traffic for hours as you tried to justify your stupidity in riding where you weren't supposed to...
Not everyone is as lazy as you are Lynniekins.
Again...why is any of this their business?? People with kids aren't allowed to have interests or do things to take care of themselves? Or do grown-up things? These people are idiots. And how telling that they're bashing people for exercising of all things!

I try to get in 2 to 4 miles of walking a day, either alone or with the dog... OMG! Somebody call child protective services!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. YOU provided the proof, you brain fried liar. Do you recall trying to make this claim about me (Lily, not Lynne/Persevere), and you posted an e-mail supposedly from mods to you, in which it had what you claimed they stated?(As though that was something that couldn't have been altered by you, but nonetheless), it had a DATE on it. That date proved it was an e-mail sent before I started posting here. It was a date that was obvious it was about Persevere. What you presented,(which again could have easily been something you typed up claiming it was from mods), was supposedly verifying a poster was Lynne, and you were making the claim as though the mods were verifying I was Lynne. Obviously since I wasn't here at that time, it wasn't about me, but about Persevere. You proved with your own post that you were lying. Just like you always prove, with your own posts, that you're lying. lol
The more you post, the more you try to prove you're not lying,m the more you try to present to try to prove you're not lying; the more you prove you are lying.
Really? This email I posted HAD A DATE? That's your claim? Prove that Lynniekins.

Pssssst...you're not going to be able to, because I'm looking at the email, and there's no date in the body of the email I posted......

Your desperate lies are showing.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's just your opinion. Who cares what you believe?
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>" Killing an innocent life through abortion and Euthanasia is wrong and you will have to answer to God."

I guess according to Puppers veterinarians are in deep chit...LMAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Again, all you would "know" is what that person shared via cyberspace, and what you're presenting is "hearsay", because you have no way to verify that what was sent to you wasn't photos of some other people the person knew, that they were claiming was them and their own family, or that what was written was the truth.
You wouldn't know because you don't "know" them "in real life". You haven't met them face to face or had anything to do with them, their family their lives in person, which is what reasonable people consider "real life", bonehead.
Epic fail.
So you're saying you LIED in your emails Lynniekins? The pictures you sent weren't real? The baby you were holding WASNT your grandchild? The pics of your children weren't yours? THe pics of that house wasn't your house?

You're saying you not only spent years of your life lying here, but a year of your life sending pictures of people that weren't you and places that WERENT your home and lying in emails about yoru life for most of 2007?

Well then, you wouldn't mind my posting all of them would you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"DEFYING" me again? You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? You do remember what happened the last time you "DEFIED" me to prove something, don't you? I prove you're a liar. I proved your memory is fried. I proved you are full of shit when you post.
Pssssst......you didn't prove shit. And yes, I DEFY you to PROVE that "all children have chubby fingers unless they're malnourished" as you claimed. Feel free PROVE it.

Oh wait, you can't since you made a stupid blanket comment about something you can't POSSIBLY claim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are deluded. You have no ability to separate what's "real life" and what isn't.
We spend real time reading, writing and posting here, to people who are real coming through on their own PCs, but this topix forum is not real life, e-mail is not real life. You people are in a machine called my PC but that's not my "real life". No matter how physically and emotionally attached YOU may be here, none of you people are a part of my real life. I click the computer off and you people are gone. Yet, my real life is still here where I am. Imagine that.
And you spend a quarter of just about EVERY DAY of your "real life" posting HERE to OTHERS who are real people and ARE a part of your REAL LIFE.

When you click that computer off, we're NOT gone, you're just not seeing us. Using your moronic logic, when your "hubby" walks out the door, he's no longer part of your real life because he's GONE.
Which is what I'm going to do now, because I've had enough of the mindless stupidity you post enter my brain. I'll turn off the computer and *POOF* you and your mindless stupidity are gone. Non-existant in my real life.
Except its NOT "non-existant" in your real life, since you've spent TEN HOURS of your REAL LIFE in just this day, and you'll pick up where you left off soon enough, JUST like IN REAL LIFE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight.*POOF* you're gone.
Psssssssst.......stupid, I was gone an hour and a half BEFORE you finally shut up. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 229,701 - 229,720 of303,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Entertainment Forum right now

Search the Entertainment Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lopez displays her famous curves in sh... 17 min Rb RECORDS 3
George Stephanopoulos signs contract extension ... 46 min DALE 1
Dakota Johnson's Scientologist boyfriend Jordan... (Sep '13) 1 hr Another Guest 2
Cynthia Bailey on Kenya Moore's, not Porsha Ste... 1 hr zoesparkle 108
Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 3 hr NoMo 31,917
Why the 'Dancing with the Stars' Judges Are Rui... 6 hr Tricia 1
Mountain Monsters: Grafton Monster Review 6 hr joe dirt 1
•••
•••
•••