Action Star Chuck Norris Backs Boy Scout's Anti-Gay Policy

Jun 28, 2012 Full story: EDGE 18

You may remember Chuck Norris from the film "Way of the Dragon" or the television series "Walker, Texas Ranger." If not, then you'll probably remember him now, for his endorsement of a policy that bars gays from joining the Boy Scouts of America , the Superficial points out .

Full Story

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Who knew Chuck Norris was a bigot?

Now for the important question:

Who cares what Chuck Norris thinks?

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Jun 29, 2012
I hope they don't change there policy, I love walking past the little bastards at walmart saying I don't give money to bigots

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#3 Jun 29, 2012
disaster in the making wrote:
I hope they don't change there policy, I love walking past the little bastards at walmart saying I don't give money to bigots
I do the same, except it's outside Sam's Club. I haven't seen scouts outside any of the other stores I normally go to.
Daniel ChiSr

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Chuck Norris has been fighting homosexuality for a long time.

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Daniel ChiSr wrote:
Chuck Norris has been fighting homosexuality for a long time.
And we homosexuals are still here.

Can we saying "losing battle".

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Jun 29, 2012
KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
And we homosexuals are still here.
Can we saying "losing battle".
I'm afraid his hair dye is seeping into his head and affecting his thought processes. He must be at least 75 by now. It's getting hard to imagine him as an action hero. Unless he does a two point turn and spins his car into a space and then LEAPS out of the seat and grabs his walker to chase the bad guys.

"Tonight's episode: Ranger Walker breaks a hip!"

I'm sure he will be going to his lonely grave any day now and taking his old school prejudices with him.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Daniel ChiSr wrote:
Chuck Norris has been fighting homosexuality for a long time.
how is his therapy going? do tell!

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid his hair dye is seeping into his head and affecting his thought processes. He must be at least 75 by now. It's getting hard to imagine him as an action hero. Unless he does a two point turn and spins his car into a space and then LEAPS out of the seat and grabs his walker to chase the bad guys.
"Tonight's episode: Ranger Walker breaks a hip!"
I'm sure he will be going to his lonely grave any day now and taking his old school prejudices with him.
oh my dear you still have it

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Daniel ChiSr wrote:
Chuck Norris has been fighting homosexuality for a long time.
maybe its time he comes out of the closet
Mitts Gold Plated Taliban

Souderton, PA

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Did Chuckles burn his face in a meth cooking incident or in a car crash or what exactly?
Nyak760

Palm Desert, CA

#11 Jun 29, 2012
Oh my, isn't he just a big ole' butch homophobe!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 30, 2012
KirkW wrote:
Who knew Chuck Norris was a bigot?
Now for the important question:
Who cares what Chuck Norris thinks?
Hold on now. Chuck Norris has integrity. He has aways been a bigot.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Jun 30, 2012
Daniel ChiSr wrote:
Chuck Norris has been fighting homosexuality for a long time.
His own?
What the heck

Ravenna, MI

#14 Aug 3, 2012
KirkW wrote:
Who knew Chuck Norris was a bigot?
Now for the important question:
Who cares what Chuck Norris thinks?
Chuck Norris is not a bigot. He knows that most men who mol est little boys are gay. Frankly I don't want my boy around homos! Your not gay, your a ho mo. We want the word gay and rainbow back and we want our month of June back too.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#15 Aug 5, 2012
What the heck wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck Norris is not a bigot. He knows that most men who mol est little boys are gay. Frankly I don't want my boy around homos! Your not gay, your a ho mo. We want the word gay and rainbow back and we want our month of June back too.
NO

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#16 Aug 5, 2012
What the heck wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck Norris is not a bigot. He knows that most men who mol est little boys are gay. Frankly I don't want my boy around homos! Your not gay, your a ho mo. We want the word gay and rainbow back and we want our month of June back too.
I note as he grows older his beard and hair grow darker and darker. I think the dye is seeping into his head.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Aug 5, 2012
KirkW wrote:
Who knew Chuck Norris was a bigot?
Now for the important question:
Who cares what Chuck Norris thinks?
Chuck Norris has always been a simpleton. Could bigotry have been far behind?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Aug 5, 2012
Daniel ChiSr wrote:
Chuck Norris has been fighting homosexuality for a long time.
How does one "fight" homosexuality?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 47 min Wolf Fritzberg 1,091
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The word awaits y... 306,568
Top 10 American Music Awards Performances 2 hr jillmariemeyer23 1
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 3 hr barefoot2626 114
Stuart Townsend lands multi-ep guest spot on El... 4 hr mtra11 1
Two country singers come out: Herndon, Gilman 7 hr Joey 7
ABC, CBS, NBC Won't Carry Obama 10 hr SplNDlzzy 2
As Bill Cosby scandal unfolds, Britain is still... 23 hr i12bme 8
Is Angelina Jolie ready to quit acting? Nov 21 Big mike 2

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE