PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5158 Aug 12, 2012
Hadrian wrote:
<quoted text>You must embarrass any sane vegans.
Agreed!

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#5160 Aug 12, 2012
Hadrian wrote:
<quoted text>You must embarrass any sane vegans.
That is what I find truly funny. I entered this thread to try out some honest debate with a vegan, but HaC has chased all the vegans away with its uber hate posts. Now I just enjoy posting about all the meat that I eat. HaC took me from neutral/uninformed to pro-killing animals. I can't wait until deer season.

“Licensed Fool”

Not laughing with you...

#5163 Aug 12, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^perfect example of how stupid these corpse eating trolls are^^ They CAN'T refute because they aren't intelligent.
Why do you say "corpse". I think that by definition if I am eating something it is dead. I would get scratched too much eating live animals. The closest I get to eating something living is sushi.
Sam

Rome, OH

#5164 Aug 12, 2012
^^perfect example of how stupid these corpse eating trolls are^^ They CAN'T refute because they aren't intelligent.
http://www.ivillage.com/hush-little-baby-lull...

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#5166 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>Have you read any of the troll trash that has infested this entire thread? I am not the one beating my head against the wall, the TROLLS are. None of the brain dead idiots here have anything relevant or remotely intelligent to contribute here and unless you are selectively blind, you would see this. Sane, sensible INTELLIGENT people do realize what point has been made both in the article and in my posts that address the topic. My ONLY mistake has been to waste time slapping around the trolls and I will STILL slap their sorry asses as long as they need.
Have a nice life, I already do.
Have you ever considered expressing your point of view without insulting others and name calling? Perhaps people would be more receptive your opinions if you did...just saying...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#5167 Aug 12, 2012
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say "corpse". I think that by definition if I am eating something it is dead. I would get scratched too much eating live animals. The closest I get to eating something living is sushi.
in most cases, sushi is dead as well.
thing is, sushi does NOT refer to the topping. but instead to the rice.
Hadrian

Mitcham, UK

#5169 Aug 12, 2012
People who register more than one account on topix are MENTALLY ILL. Get help, you wretched, mentally disturbed bore.
No offence but are you retarded?

Minneapolis, MN

#5170 Aug 12, 2012
missy whippersnapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Crybaby...I don't take advice from the delusional mentally ill.
Now get lost, you overly dramatic, wretched, hypocritical, boring trifling troll.
soyhead does not realize that it needs help. that it has schizophrenia.
part of that is delusions of grandeur. that it is some how better than others.
it also assumes when we talk about vegan cases. that we are talking about it.
like in the case of that one vegan mom who killed her child thru starvation. all in the name that the beotch did not want the kid to have a 'taste' for animal products. soyhead assumed that we were talking about it.

“Licensed Fool”

Not laughing with you...

#5171 Aug 12, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
in most cases, sushi is dead as well.
thing is, sushi does NOT refer to the topping. but instead to the rice.
Thanks! I wasn't aware of any living forms of sushi. I was just referring to it not being cooked. Are there any animals that are eaten alive?

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#5172 Aug 12, 2012
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on the New England shoreline and have access to fresh fish and shellfish. Raw calms on the half shell with lemon and a touch of tobasco is about as alive as you can get. Paired with a nice frosty Sam Adams, of course...
hunters are COWARDS

Barnesville, OH

#5173 Aug 12, 2012
HILARIOUS that an idiot like me thinks I know more than humans know when CLEARLY I don't know sh#t, I just spew sh#t all over. I'm just a pathetic, corpse eating troll.

Minneapolis, MN

#5175 Aug 12, 2012
for those who do not believe me. well here we go:
http://www.sushifaq.com/sushi-sashimi-info/su... Sushi (soo-shee)- Technically refers to the sweetened, seasoned rice. The fish is sashimi. Wrap the two together in portions and sell it as sushi, and the name still refers to the rice, not the fish.
http://sushiref.com/glossary/ Sushi. Anything made with vinegared rice.
since sushi refers to the rice used and in what format. there is vegan versions as well.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#5177 Aug 12, 2012
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Because "corpse" is a term for humans.
The correct word she would use if she were able to recognize proper definitions would be "carcass".

She does the same with "murder".
The legal definition of "murder" is reserved for humans. You "kill" animals.

She tries to humanize animals by using improper word definition. It's really a common problem among them. They have a very hard time with proper word definitions.

“Licensed Fool”

Not laughing with you...

#5178 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>You don't know the meaning of honest DEBATE and you don't know how to conduct yourself like an adult. SANE, intelligent, mature adults do NOT act like the ass you are. You are an insecure, witless twit who CAN'T refute because you lack intelligence, and well as pride, dignity, and respect. You can't confront me with wit or intelligence because you HAVE NONE.
Repeatedly announcing the corpses you eat is EXACTLY what insecure witless COWARDS do. No sane, intelligent person would act like an ass like you do, they would confront me with WIT and INTELLIGENCE and you keep proving that you have NEITHER. Get lost you limpdicked coward, YOU are making a fool of yourself and I will continue to slap your sorry witless ass because you can't confront me like a MAN and that's because you are a COWARD. Be sure to tell everyone about the corpses you ate, because that's ALL you can do, besides decorate posts of course. Have fun proving what an insecure, ever flailing/FAILING COWARD you are, COWARD.
How would I confront you "like a man"? If you haven't noticed, we are posting in a web forum. My gender is hardly of any use online and you live too far away for me to visit.(If for some strange reason I wanted to visit you.)

I am posting about eating animals because that is what this thread is about. If you want to post about not eating animals then you should start your own thread. I don't care about you calling me names because you just seem like a silly person whose opinion I should not regard.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#5179 Aug 12, 2012
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I wasn't aware of any living forms of sushi. I was just referring to it not being cooked. Are there any animals that are eaten alive?
In the movie "Faces of Death" they stick a monkeys head up through a hole in the center of the table. People take little hammers and crack his head open and eat his brains raw while he is still screaming.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#5180 Aug 12, 2012
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Chim Chim has been known to eat the goat alive. It's part of her perversion.
hunters are COWARDS

Barnesville, OH

#5181 Aug 12, 2012
I don't know the meaning of honest DEBATE and I don't know how to conduct myself like an adult. SANE, intelligent, mature adults do NOT act like the total ass I clearly am. I'm an insecure, witless twit who CAN'T refute because I lack intelligence, and well as pride, dignity, and respect. I also smell of dead fish.

Since: Oct 11

Bronx, NY

#5182 Aug 12, 2012
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear Grylls - Man vs Wild Hamburger yeah
&fe ature=related

Minneapolis, MN

#5183 Aug 12, 2012
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
not in sushi. but in some circles, there are groups that eat live insects. actually we consume insect without knowing about it most of the time.
http://www.manataka.org/page160.html Edible insects; you may feel that these two words do not even belong in the same sentence. You have every right to be skeptical. In all probability, you have never deliberately ate an insect. However you have probably inadvertently consumed over a pound of insects in your lifetime.
Your insect consumption adds up. Flour beetles, weevils, and other insect pests that infest granaries are milled along with the grain, finally ending up as tiny black specks in your piece of bread. Small grubs and other tiny insects can be found in your fruit and vegetables. Insects are especially common in canned and other types of processed food, and even in certain beverages; I once went on a tour of an apple orchard and while the group was viewing the area where they separate the rotten and bug infested fruits from the good ones, I asked the tour guide what they did with the bug infested apples. She told me that they use them to make cider.
http://travel.usnews.com/features/Countries_T... Countries That Eat Bugs
"Insects are the most valuable, underused and delicious animals in the world." Here are a few countries that have already hopped on the bug bandwagon
in some areas where meat is scarce. the folks there are more likely to consume insects to get the protein.

“Licensed Fool”

Not laughing with you...

#5184 Aug 12, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
In the movie "Faces of Death" they stick a monkeys head up through a hole in the center of the table. People take little hammers and crack his head open and eat his brains raw while he is still screaming.
Yes, I remember that! It was pretty gruesome. I have eaten calf brains and pig brains but those had been removed from their animals and deep fried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith and mike chat room 14 min faith short 244
Martha Plimpton: 'I don't want to be just famous' 33 min Galen 2
Op-ed: My Lesbian Moms Saved My Life 36 min Antoine 1
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 1 hr nOgOd 1,213
The Fall and Rise of Phenix City (May '09) 2 hr Will Dockery 11
Bono, Beyonce & The Boss headline Obama bash (Jan '09) 2 hr juegoskizi 6
Wahlberg Wants Conviction Tossed 3 hr Neatly 8
More from around the web