PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of10,820
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wow

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Get the hell off of the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums
there is only one animal rights forum so why the f*ck do you keep saying forums? and anyway, this thread is not only in the AR forum, its in other forums. now just fuck off back to your pet goat, im sure he is missing the attention you give him ;)
wow

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>is witless craigy kissing up to the scum hunters again?? Guess when you've been shunned by everyone, you will beg for anyone's attention. Go get that psychiatric help for your mental disorder. Quit polluting these threads and quit obsessing over me you freak.
(don't for get to decorate :)
what the hell are you talking about? and why are you saying dont forget to decorate? thats your job, remember.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

LOL, the trolls are ALL having hissy fits!!
FYI- regardless of what forums this is on, the article pertains to ANIMAL RIGHTS issues. I realize this flies over the empty heads of flailing trolls. Carry on, trolls...no doubt you have more temper tantrums to throw because you are incapable of refuting like mature, intelligent adults. Have fun children!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text> there is only one animal rights forum so why the f*ck do you keep saying forums? and anyway, this thread is not only in the AR forum, its in other forums. now just fuck off back to your pet goat, im sure he is missing the attention you give him ;)
Obviously you have serious mental and emotional problems. I have some advice: GET HELP , PSYCHO. Just stfu because you are only humiliating yourself and wasting space here. Quit your whining and quit obsessing over me. I can't help it that you have made your life miserable and you envy me. Get lost and quit wasting space. Grow the hell up psycho.
wow

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Enemy Recognition wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't recognize a treefcuking commielib psycho when you see one. Either you yourself are a commielib, or else you're an idiot. Judging by your post, I'm guessing the latter.
i know "hunters are COWARDS" from the Dresden, TN forum. she isnt a "treef*cking commielib psycho", just a pyscho. she goes around threads pretending to be a vegan and ARA to get a reaction out of people.
wow

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

LOL, the trolls are ALL having hissy fits!!
FYI- regardless of what forums this is on, the article pertains to ANIMAL RIGHTS issues. I realize this flies over the empty heads of flailing trolls. Carry on, trolls...no doubt you have more temper tantrums to throw because you are incapable of refuting like mature, intelligent adults. Have fun children!
from the looks of your silly little ar forum, there isnt anyone on it, but you and dont forget, you dont own it. you came on a thread in the Dresden, TN forum ranting and raving but when someone does that on the ar forum you have a temper tantrum. just get lost and stop trolling threads.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text> from the looks of your silly little ar forum, there isnt anyone on it, but you and dont forget, you dont own it. you came on a thread in the Dresden, TN forum ranting and raving but when someone does that on the ar forum you have a temper tantrum. just get lost and stop trolling threads.
poor craigy. You really don't get it do you?? Listen up and listen real good: GET HELP, PSYCHO. Quit wasting space here. You obviously have serious mental problems and you are obviously obsessed with ME. Go fix your wretched life and quit trolling and making an ass of yourself. do every sane person a favor and stfu. Don't worry, I know you will be having another hissy fit any minute...have fun, you trifling troll.
wow

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

hunters are cowards AKA chim chim the baboon is playing with the judge it icons again lmao.
wow

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>poor craigy. You really don't get it do you?? Listen up and listen real good: GET HELP, PSYCHO. Quit wasting space here. You obviously have serious mental problems and you are obviously obsessed with ME. Go fix your wretched life and quit trolling and making an ass of yourself. do every sane person a favor and stfu. Don't worry, I know you will be having another hissy fit any minute...have fun, you trifling troll.
who is "poor craigy"? anyway, im not obsessed with you, i just find you intriguing. like come on, i've never came across a glue sniffing baboon on the internet before.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
hunters are cowards AKA chim chim the baboon is playing with the judge it icons again lmao.
STILL ,making an ass of yourself?? Seriously, you need psychiatric help. Call first thing in the morning and hopefully they will be able to fit you in. Whatever your effing problem is, I hope they can help you. Quit your pathetic whining and obsessing. You're just a witless, trifling TROLL. Nothing more.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text> who is "poor craigy"? anyway, im not obsessed with you, i just find you intriguing. like come on, i've never came across a glue sniffing baboon on the internet before.
Yes you ARE obsessed. You are neither intriguing or remotely interesting you ARE a dull, witless, trifling, mentally disturbed troll. GET HELP
Aspirin Between My Legos

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Liberals R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Um, if we didn't eat animals, we'd be up to our collective (a word your commieass should be familiar with) asses in them. Don't you libtards ever think anything through? If you want to eat veggies, fine. But when it comes to my diet, FCUK OFF!!!
There are laws against being so stupid.

You act as though the meat we consume is all from hunting or roadkill.

It's massive, cruel factory farming. Even non vegans should be able to acknowledge some simple, obvious facts.

Since: Oct 08

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Pardon me, but if you're done arguing I'll have a double cheeseburger and a fish filet sandwich. Hold the screams. Thank you.

“No mas pantalones”

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
Some of us find the "V" word offensive.

“No mas pantalones”

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Watching that made me wish that the McDonalds on my way to work served fillet of fish sandwiches for breakfast.
hii

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Hii
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You didn't counter anything. You whined and spouted a pile of ignorance like all trolls here do. You can not refute the FACT that humans do not need to eat animal corpses. It is a FACT that not only do we not need to eat animal corpses or their secretions, but we thrive more healthfully on a well balanced plant based diet.
Obviously it is your views that are narrow and stupid. "Animal agriculture" is effing up our environment, it is devastating human health and it causes unconscionable suffering and violent deaths to more than 150 BILLION animals annually throughout the world. Your mind is closed because you do not want to face the truth. Get lost troll. Get the hell off of the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because like ALL trolls , you don't know what animal rights even means.
The only fact that's obvious here is that your head is so far up your own anus you think you can speak to others with the same disdain you use on yourself.
And I can only hope your mom and her brother had no more kids after you, you inbred jag off piece of shit.
Keep eating your nuts and berries you dumb hillbilly fk.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us find the "V" word offensive.
Not me. i have no problem with the word "vagina"
PETA is a Joke

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You're a socially inept, disgusting troll who lacks common sense. Go away dullard.
Hey hows that 98 percent kill stat at the Norfolk facility going. Hear its going to be technically labeled as a slaughter house. What a bunch-o-whackjobs.
August

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

I think I'll grill venison steaks for dinner. Yummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of10,820
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Entertainment Forum right now

Search the Entertainment Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Miley Cyrus hospitalized 1 hr Me Too 15
Miley Cyrus Cancels Charlotte Concert 30 Minute... 2 hr dr of uti 5
Ukraine Crisis: 'Putin's Moves Bad For Russia' 2 hr FIGHT RUSSIAN FASCISM 1
Think You're A Britney Fan, Bitch? Take The Quiz 2 hr Britney Spears 4
Miley Cyrus Says Her Bangerz Tour is Not Racist... 3 hr N8 the Grrr8 3
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr not a playa1965 303,199
Selena Gomez parties with Kardashians 5 hr Selena Gomez 3
•••
•••