PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4368 Aug 8, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
Thought i'd take a stroll in the country to witness the whole scale murder of wheat,there they were enjoying a sunny day until a hunter came and chopped their heads off,disgusting,,
Vegetable Rights!
Dove season starts in about 2 weeks :) I am so ready for cool weather and hunting season

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#4369 Aug 8, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
I wonder what hAC thinks of using roadkill? Never had it myself, but if I was starving....damn right I'd eat it. As long as it was fresh, that is. Lol
An interesting recipe for road kill chicken, if anyone is interested:
http://www.road-kill-cafe.com/roadkill.html
=D
Happy Wednesday, posters!(((HUGS)))
Sybill's brain waves and roadkill have much in common :0)
Krypteia

London, UK

#4370 Aug 8, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Dove season starts in about 2 weeks :) I am so ready for cool weather and hunting season
As long as you leave the plants alone unlike those callous murdering Vegites with their whole scale genocide of plant life...
Vegetable Rights!

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#4371 Aug 8, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Dove season starts in about 2 weeks :) I am so ready for cool weather and hunting season
Two thumbs up, Denny !

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4372 Aug 8, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you leave the plants alone unlike those callous murdering Vegites with their whole scale genocide of plant life...
Vegetable Rights!
The scream of a carrot is a terrible thing to hear as it is torn from the earth. Heart breaking ; )

KEEP OUT

#4373 Aug 8, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Go look in a mirror and fix that instead of bitching and moaning about things and people you clearly know NOTHING about. You really need to talk to someone about your disturbing envy and obsession. The FACT that you can't comprehend that the "R" word offend OTHERS only AGAIN displays what an ignorant, socially inept POS you are. You don't get it and you NEVER will honey. Enjoy your next obsessed rant and futile attempt to rile me. You are so effing stupid and YOU and your pal deserve everything you get.
Well, myself and others on this site have witnessed your actions for years.
If one thing is certain, it is that you deserve anything that is thrown at you. The majority of the posters here have only scratched the surface and witnessed a small sampling of what you are capable of.
You and I both know there is a very good reason why your post and even whole threads you've posted on have been deleted. Hell, I'm betting you now have to post by hijacking someones wifi. You were setting records at getting registered profiles banned and deleted.

You are one sick individual and animal rights just happens to be the place where your illnesses fits and are tolerated. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Peta doesn't employ a full time flunky just to have your post deleted. Nobody wants to be associated with your ignorance.

It's funny how you always say "show your post". Well dingbat, most of your really disgusting post were deleted in short order, as well as the post of anyone who responded to them.

I'll give you some credit. You have toned down a considerable amount. You are still a nasty little creature though and those of us that have seen the depth of your depravity have no sympathy for your perceived victimization.

KEEP OUT

#4374 Aug 8, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybill's brain waves and roadkill have much in common :0)
Off Topic

Did you happen to catch any of the Saints preseason game the other night?

KEEP OUT

#4375 Aug 8, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Two thumbs up, Denny !
While I'm off topic.lol

How's the boy?

Be sure to let him know that countless people appreciate him and wish him well.
Krypteia

London, UK

#4376 Aug 8, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The scream of a carrot is a terrible thing to hear as it is torn from the earth. Heart breaking ; )
Yes it is mate,when i walk past the grocers and see all their dieing carcases paraded on show,with some sick vegan/vegite rough handling them with such little respect,truely sickening.
Vegetable Rights!

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#4377 Aug 8, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>While I'm off topic.lol
How's the boy?
Be sure to let him know that countless people appreciate him and wish him well.
Thanks, CH, I will pass that along.

Son #2 is still serving with honor and is very mature for his years.

He makes me quite proud. You would like him if you met him.

KEEP OUT

#4378 Aug 8, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, CH, I will pass that along.
Son #2 is still serving with honor and is very mature for his years.
He makes me quite proud. You would like him if you met him.
Glad to hear it and I'm most certain I would.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#4379 Aug 8, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The scream of a carrot is a terrible thing to hear as it is torn from the earth. Heart breaking ; )
what about the scream of a yellow pear tomatoe as I pluck it off it's point on the vine and just pop it into my mouth. and a couple of bites later.
down to the acid bath for it..........
I have a topsy turvy tree. with spots for six plants to suffer on.
and I plan to get at least two more of them this coming winter......

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4380 Aug 8, 2012
This thread has been surprisingly quiet and serene the past couple of days without the delusional ranting of hAC, during the day that is. I'm pretty sure hAC doesn't have a social life, no one would or could be friends with that puke, so either hAC is doing community service (picking up roadkill would be an awesome punishment for that puke! Lol) that some judge sentenced IT to for harassing her neighbors with terroristic threats because they're omnivores. OR hAC got itself a job...as a bill collector.

I can see both. LOL
Krypteia

London, UK

#4381 Aug 8, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the scream of a yellow pear tomatoe as I pluck it off it's point on the vine and just pop it into my mouth. and a couple of bites later.
down to the acid bath for it..........
I have a topsy turvy tree. with spots for six plants to suffer on.
and I plan to get at least two more of them this coming winter......
And i thought greenfly were evil!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#4382 Aug 8, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Off Topic
Did you happen to catch any of the Saints preseason game the other night?
I did not. I try to avoid pre-season games at all costs.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#4383 Aug 8, 2012
This thread has been surprisingly quiet and serene the past couple of days without the delusional ranting of hAC, during the day that is. I'm pretty sure hAC doesn't have a social life, no one would or could be friends with that puke, so either hAC is doing community service (picking up roadkill would be an awesome punishment for that puke! Lol) that some judge sentenced IT to for harassing her neighbors with terroristic threats because they're omnivores. OR hAC got itself a job...as a bill collector.
I can see both. LOL
maybe she is getting the psychiatric help she needs so bad. i could hope

KEEP OUT

#4384 Aug 8, 2012
I can see both. LOL
I would be more inclined to believe she is trying to defend herself in a court of law somewhere. Possibly in multiple locations at different times of day.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4385 Aug 8, 2012
I can see both. LOL
I can see it. Especially picking up roadkill for community service. Lol.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#4386 Aug 8, 2012
missy whippersnapper wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see it. Especially picking up roadkill for community service. Lol.
naw.
how about instead having her trying to separate a grizzlies from their dinner as they tries to eat the fish they caught.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4387 Aug 8, 2012
crazy idea wrote:
<quoted text> maybe she is getting the psychiatric help she needs so bad. i could hope
Unfortunately, the voices in her head disagree, so she'll never seek help. The only way hAC will get/receive the help she DESPERATELY NEEDS is if some judge commits her. Hopefully that will happen someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian film-maker hopes to take gay issues out ... 35 min NE Jade 2
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min Brian_G 306,359
More 'Honey Boo Boo' allegations arise: Will mo... 2 hr chubby chaser 13
Scariest Rock Bands of All Time (Jan '09) 3 hr stewartjames008 103
Vanessa Hudgens goes gritty in Gimme Shelter (Jan '14) 6 hr Big mike 38
West Contra Costa sewer director refuses to res... (Nov '13) 8 hr Algertha 5
Jane Lynch, wife, finalize divorce in Los Angeles 9 hr Christian Fumblem... 3

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE