What Obama's Re-Election Means for Coal, Climate Change, and America's Energy Future

There are 10 comments on the Nov 7, 2012, Sierra Club Compass story titled What Obama's Re-Election Means for Coal, Climate Change, and America's Energy Future. In it, Sierra Club Compass reports that:

President Obama's victory yesterday was a victory for clean energy, one that gives us a fighting chance to slash coal pollution and turn the corner on climate change, in the wake of a devastating hurricane that brought global warming into sharp, painful focus for millions of Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sierra Club Compass.

responder

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Whu-what, you mean the constant lying about Obama 'destroying the coal industry and your livelihoods' propaganda didn't do the job? The constant chants of "Solyndra, Solyndra!" didn't impress people? The garbage about Gore and 'global cooling' didn't de-elect the President?

WHAT is the political process COMING to when lies won't work any more?:)
PHD

Overton, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2012
responder wrote:
Whu-what, you mean the constant lying about Obama 'destroying the coal industry and your livelihoods' propaganda didn't do the job? The constant chants of "Solyndra, Solyndra!" didn't impress people? The garbage about Gore and 'global cooling' didn't de-elect the President?
WHAT is the political process COMING to when lies won't work any more?:)
So now its global cooling. Oh my bad it's winter time approaching soon so it must be global cooling. Nice post no useless babble tainted with hate.
responder

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 7, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So now its global cooling. Oh my bad it's winter time approaching soon so it must be global cooling. Nice post no useless babble tainted with hate.
Like almost everything else, sarcasm eludes you. You really are a dumbf--k, aren't you?

Get lost, failure.
PHD

Overton, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Like almost everything else, sarcasm eludes you. You really are a dumbf--k, aren't you?
Get lost, failure.
You’re running like a scalded rat. No sarcasm just fact. We see that you have expanded your vocabulary again. It's a misfortune for you that its useless babble tainted with hate.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#5 Nov 7, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You’re running like a scalded rat. No sarcasm just fact. We see that you have expanded your vocabulary again. It's a misfortune for you that its useless babble tainted with hate.
Do you really have to troll EVERYONE?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Why is a dozen doughnuts in front of Chris Christie like Mitt Romney's campaign?

They will soon disappear forever

I would like to thank Morgan Freeman,Jon Bon Jovi, George Clooney,Steven Speilberg,Barabara Streisand,Betty White,Springsteen, John Mellencamp,Sam L. Jackson,Sean Penn,Rob Reiner,Melissa Etheridge,Eva Longoria,Colin Powell,Van Jones,Mick Jagger,etc.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 7, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
Why is a dozen doughnuts in front of Chris Christie like Mitt Romney's campaign?
They will soon disappear forever
I would like to thank Morgan Freeman,Jon Bon Jovi, George Clooney,Steven Speilberg,Barabara Streisand,Betty White,Springsteen, John Mellencamp,Sam L. Jackson,Sean Penn,Rob Reiner,Melissa Etheridge,Eva Longoria,Colin Powell,Van Jones,Mick Jagger,etc.
Mick Jagger? Really?
PHD

Overton, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really have to troll EVERYONE?
So you want to be the only one that trolls EVERYONE?
responder

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 8, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You’re running like a scalded rat. No sarcasm just fact. We see that you have expanded your vocabulary again. It's a misfortune for you that its useless babble tainted with hate.
LOL...dumber and dumber. You're lying like a scalded Republican. Getting a lot of mileage out of that "useless babble tainted with hate" spamline, though, aren't you?

It's proof you can't think, but only repeat things endlessly and idiotically.
PHD

Overton, TX

#10 Nov 8, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...dumber and dumber. You're lying like a scalded Republican. Getting a lot of mileage out of that "useless babble tainted with hate" spamline, though, aren't you?
It's proof you can't think, but only repeat things endlessly and idiotically.
And the commander of repeat is confused again. Maybe you need a bigger dictionary to compete with the Big Boys and Girls that post here. You are at the level of the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina". I do get a lot of mileage pointing out your norm. Useless babble tainted with hate. I Can pass gas and arrive at a more suitable answer than you could ever come up with on a good day you’re having

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reid touts Nevada's advances as renewable energ... 6 hr Local 5
News US announces plans to reduce agricultural carbo... 23 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 11
News Water Shortage Problem Solved With Solar Power?... 23 hr Solarman 1
News Wind energy is cheaper, but interest in buildin... Sat Sneaky Pete 11
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Fri Timray 23
News Can Australians Give Up Coal? Fri Aussie Bob 1
News XsunX to Install Solar Project for Wireless Ser... Apr 23 Heinz 7
More from around the web