Kerry vows leadership on climate change, says he had made no decision on Keystone XL pipeline

Calling global climate change a "life-threatening issue," Secretary of State nominee John Kerry said Thursday that the United States must play a key role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Kerry is not much good for anything else but:

The libs just keep spending and spending - his comment "the Americans must take the lead" well tell China, Mexico and the Middle East to clean up their air, of course he won't do that, he does not have the guts or care to speak up for America. You can not breath in Mexico City without oxygen.
PHD

Overton, TX

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Not to worry the GOP will save you.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#4 Jan 28, 2013
PHD wrote:
The GOP is bought and paid for by the oil companies.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
PHD wrote:
Obama really is scrapping the bottom of the food chain for Secretarys this time.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP is bought and paid for by the oil companies.
Breaking news. We do agree on one thing. Now if you would toss out that scientific science fiction you post daily that would be two. Keep in mind the Blue Dogs are the same.
PHD

Overton, TX

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama really is scrapping the bottom of the food chain for Secretarys this time.
They all scrape the bottom. Ever wonder why this GREAT COUNTRY of OURS called the USA is going down hill?

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jan 30, 2013
WALLOP10 wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP is bought and paid for by the oil companies.
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Breaking news. We do agree on one thing. Now if you would toss out that scientific science fiction you post daily that would be two. Keep in mind the Blue Dogs are the same.
If you agree on the GOP bought and paid for by the oil companies. Why are you so clueless on the connection that the oil companies are paying for the misinformation campaign on global warming???

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you are "scrapping" the English language.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 30, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>They all scrape the bottom. Ever wonder why this GREAT COUNTRY of OURS called the USA is going down hill?
It's relativity. Our country is actully going uphill while you're losing traction.

Is PHD short for pinhead?
litesong

Everett, WA

#13 Jan 30, 2013
phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
....... is going down hill?
"phud fetid feces face fiend" doesn't know which way is up & won't know which way is down, till his face kisses its ass......... oh, he does already.
PHD

Overton, TX

#14 Jan 31, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"phud fetid feces face fiend" doesn't know which way is up & won't know which way is down, till his face kisses its ass......... oh, he does already.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
PHD

Overton, TX

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It's relativity. Our country is actully going uphill while you're losing traction.
Is PHD short for pinhead?
They only thing that is relative is you lack of understanding of uphill and downhill.Look in the mirror you will notice a downhill slope on your pinhead. Are you kin to "pinheadlitesout"/
PHD

Overton, TX

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you agree on the GOP bought and paid for by the oil companies. Why are you so clueless on the connection that the oil companies are paying for the misinformation campaign on global warming???
And with your missinformation on the cut and paste useless babble scientific science fiction.See walloped again and again.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 31, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>They only thing that is relative is you lack of understanding of uphill and downhill.Look in the mirror you will notice a downhill slope on your pinhead. Are you kin to "pinheadlitesout"/
No, but I was once stuck in a room with Sarah Palin. By the way, she stomped three times, which means "hello".
PHD

Overton, TX

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I was once stuck in a room with Sarah Palin. By the way, she stomped three times, which means "hello".
NICE!! She must have stomped on Wallop10 AKA walloped again and again.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 31, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>NICE!! She must have stomped on Wallop10 AKA walloped again and again.
As a rapid-fire comic, you shoot blanks. I can no longer favor you with a reply.
PHD

Overton, TX

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>As a rapid-fire comic, you shoot blanks. I can no longer favor you with a reply.
You just did. Is this your best scientific science fiction answer that you could muscle up?

Location hidden

#21 Jan 31, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You just did. Is this your best scientific science fiction answer that you could muscle up?
You have to be a little more clever to earn my "A" material.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be a little more clever to earn my "A" material.
Being clever, way beyond that position. As the rest, do show how your peer reviewed published work on global warming cooling climate change. Cut and paste scientific science fiction as you see just is not getting that "A" material you are looking for.
litesong

Everett, WA

#23 Jan 31, 2013
phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
do show how ....
Tho "phud fetid feces face fiend" couldn't ever get a teaching certificate, he hands out homework. Considering he never had any classes in upper class math & science, any problems he gives out are 1 step more than 1+1=?, which it's still struggling with the concept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renewable Energy Will Never Work, But Can Nuclear? 51 min Bill Schutt 15
Matched 'hybrid' systems may hold key to wider ... 3 hr Solarman 1
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) 10 hr One way or another 27,698
Energy and tech butting heads over $5.2B Texas ... Tue Solarman 1
RELACCX: Renewable Energy Industry Leaders Hold... Tue JMWinPR 1
The politics of science Tue WIN WIN 4 BIG PHARMA 1
Ohio utility chief: Energy savings hard to measure Tue Solarman 1

Alternative Energy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE