EXCLUSIVE: Up to 40 wind turbines could be built in South Gloucestershire by 2020

Jan 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gazette Series

EXCLUSIVE: Up to 40 wind turbines could be built in South Gloucestershire by 2020 in line with government renewable energy targets UP to 40 wind turbines could be built in South Gloucestershire in the next seven years to meet the government's carbon reduction and renewable energy targets.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wind mills rule.

;-]
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

"WOW" WOW" the spaceblues actually got one correct. Good job spaceblues!!!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
"WOW" WOW" the spaceblues actually got one correct. Good job spaceblues!!!
Wow Wow says "phud fetid feces face fiend", who has never seen the many postings by SpaceBlues supporting wind turbines. That's because "phud fetid feces face fiend" was spending most of its time as a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Wow says "phud fetid feces face fiend", who has never seen the many postings by SpaceBlues supporting wind turbines. That's because "phud fetid feces face fiend" was spending most of its time as a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Wow says "phud fetid feces face fiend", who has never seen the many postings by SpaceBlues supporting wind turbines. That's because "phud fetid feces face fiend" was spending most of its time as a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
Correct, litesong. Thanks.

:-)
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 4, 2013
 
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, litesong. Thanks.
:-)
You sure do correct "pinheadlitesout". Maybe someone out there could correct you? II know its wishful, maybe one of your friends could click their heels together and make it happen.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 4, 2013
 
litesong, have you seen this?

http://129.164.179.22/apod/ap0 80604.html
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 4, 2013
 
http://129.164.179.22/apod/ap0 80604.html

Parallax causes the paths of the ISS (right) and Discovery (near center) to seem to diverge as they were at very different altitudes. Stars (and bright planets) leave two, separated, short trails. The brief, flaring track of an Iridium satellite and faint dotted trail of a passing airplane are also visible. A close inspection will reveal a dim reddish track, the jettisoned external fuel tank, just left of Discovery. Placing your cursor over the picture should help identify some of the features.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SpaceBlues wrote:
http://129.164.179.22/apod/ap0 80604.html
Parallax causes the paths of the ISS (right) and Discovery (near center) to seem to diverge as they were at very different altitudes. Stars (and bright planets) leave two, separated, short trails. The brief, flaring track of an Iridium satellite and faint dotted trail of a passing airplane are also visible. A close inspection will reveal a dim reddish track, the jettisoned external fuel tank, just left of Discovery. Placing your cursor over the picture should help identify some of the features.
There you have it folks more scientific science fiction. Yhe spaced out spacedoutblues said (near,seem to and should). More scientific science fiction. Good job spacedoutblues can we have more words of wisdom from you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••