EPA Head Resigns; NRGLab Power Systems Work Independent of Washington Politics

Posted in the Alternative Energy Forum

Don Crenshaw

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Washington politics over U.S. energy policies warmed up a bit last week with the abrupt resignation of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency last week. Lisa Jackson quit the job reportedly as a protest of the Obama administration's apparent plan to approve TransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline through the United States. President Obama is believed to be leaning toward an endorsement of the controversial $7 billion project, which would deliver millions of barrels of crude weekly from Canada to the U.S. Gulf Coast.

While the U.S. State Department would make the final decision on Keystone XL's project, because the pipeline crosses an international border, an Obama endorsement carries significant weight.

Jacksons tenure with the EPA began in 2008. Since then the EPA has raised serious concerns about the proposed pipeline.

Reuters reported that July 2010, as TransCanada awaited a decision from the White House on the pipeline, the EPA sent a letter to the State Department calling its draft environmental assessment of the project "inadequate."

The report also took analysts to task for failing to address the greenhouse gas emissions associated with Keystone XL. The letter also urged the State Department to further examine pipeline safety and spill-response planning, as well as the impact on Canadian native communities, Reuters reported.

While environmentalists and oil interests continue to clash, a Singapore company devoted to low-cost electricity production has developed self-contained systems that cause no environmental harm and generate electric power at a rate of 3 cents per kilowatt hour.

Generators developed by NRGLab ( http://NRGLab.as ia) utilize 12 components comprised of rare-earth metals, metal oxides, and industrial diamonds to produce electricity from environmental heat. At the moment, these components are relatively inexpensive on the international market, and the plants which produce them also operate at relatively low cost, in terms of both facilities and labor expenses. Known as SH Boxes, the generators are enclosed in thermo-protected containers that enable installation anywhere.

The potential of NRGLab technology is virtually limitless, as are the resulting profits the company expects to produce.

Interested investors can learn more at the company website, NRGLab.asia, and review the strategic business plan here:

http://www.nrglab.as ia/images/NRGLAB_Strategic_Bus iness_2013_SH_Boxes.pdf

NRGLabís successful research and testing is now moving toward an immensely profitable and environmentally sustainable alternative-energy company that can serve the worldís energy needs.

Using NRGLab systems, affordable, reliable electric power is now available to anyone on earth. NRGLab generators can be installed almost anywhere, and deliver power for 10 years or more, with minimal maintenance.

NRGLabís first auction to license the rights for SH Box production in the Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam will be held Feb. 5 in Singapore. Learn more here: http://nrglab.as ia/auctions.html.

NRGLab plans to transform the way the world receives electric power, while improving the lives of billions of people with an environmentally-friendly, low-cost power source that holds vast profit potential for the companyís partners. The company invites you to join us in Singapore on Feb. 5 at the Raffles Hotel ( http://www.raffles.com/singapore/ ).
AnnieJ

Singapore, Singapore

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I had a chance to be the participant of NRGLab event that took place at Raffles Hotel Singapore on February 5, 2013. I had doubts about that company and their technology. And had many questions as well. I also saw how the SH Box cell was produced by one of event participants. Now I'm sure that this technology is not a rubbish and moreover that this technology is a sensation! Iím highly interested to be the part of development of this innovation. I feel sorry for the people who write negative comments on the forums without learning any documents that NRGLab have on their website.

Now Iím in a close contact with NRGLab management team that has endorsed my idea to create the Research Council Foundation that will unite scientists-electricians from all over the world, interested in this unique technology development. Iím not a scientist myself but can act as the organizer on a voluntary basis. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: annie65j[at]gmail[dot]com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... 4 hr Solarman 49
APS will move ahead with free solar 21 hr Solarman 1
NY's bad move on fracking 22 hr Solarman 1
National View: Rooftop solar panels facing the ... Thu Solarman 1
PSE, RES Americas to develop battery storage pr... Dec 17 Solarman 1
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Dec 17 Brian_G 27,952
Frustrated by vandals, thieves WPEC seeks commu... (May '11) Dec 17 Annual Winter Sol... 13
More from around the web