Don't listen to the Chicken Littles: Obama made smart investments in green tech

Jan 4, 2013 Full story: Christian Science Monitor

A few falling acorns don't mean the sky is falling on clean technology. Far from it.

Full Story
Solarman

La Quinta, CA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
"The country started subsidizing oil and gas development nearly 100 years ago because of the benefits they could provide then."

The Government is STILL subsidizing the oil and gas industry, today. The fossil fuel industry has been an intrinsic part of society for almost 150 years. Those that pundit alternative energy couldn't exist without Government subsidies should try fossil fuels without Government subsidies.
elena

Fremont, CA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Love me love my color. A serious interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship.Join (Bing~ InterracialFishes .C.O.M ~`. The best choice for you!. Here you will meet lots of interracial singles and find friendship, love, romance, marriage or even more with those armed forces, police, navy, security, medical, ambulance, prison, air crew and fire fighters! Has nothing to do with age\color, You can find the man or girl of your dreams. With a brave heart to love. Love and be loved, Letís love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After Fukushima, Japan gets green boom _ and glut 24 min Solarman 4
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) 3 hr litesong 27,467
Energy activists want answers from candidates 4 hr Sneaky Pete 2
As new Democrat, Charlie Crist would still tilt... 13 hr Liberal forever 29
Warmists Watch Wrong Weather Warnings Wed LessHypeMoreFact 2
Quebec's Enerkem lands two deals to build biofu... Tue Sally Winger 1
Wind turbines may have lesser impact on birds t... (Apr '12) Oct 28 Earthling-1 6

Alternative Energy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE