Don't listen to the Chicken Littles: Obama made smart investments in green tech

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Christian Science Monitor

A few falling acorns don't mean the sky is falling on clean technology. Far from it.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2013
Solarman

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

"The country started subsidizing oil and gas development nearly 100 years ago because of the benefits they could provide then."

The Government is STILL subsidizing the oil and gas industry, today. The fossil fuel industry has been an intrinsic part of society for almost 150 years. Those that pundit alternative energy couldn't exist without Government subsidies should try fossil fuels without Government subsidies.
elena

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Love me love my color. A serious interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship.Join (Bing~ InterracialFishes .C.O.M ~`. The best choice for you!. Here you will meet lots of interracial singles and find friendship, love, romance, marriage or even more with those armed forces, police, navy, security, medical, ambulance, prison, air crew and fire fighters! Has nothing to do with age\color, You can find the man or girl of your dreams. With a brave heart to love. Love and be loved, Letís love!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••