Obama hints at climate change push

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

The temperature target endorsed by climate scientists to ensure that the Earth does not undergo runaway climate change effects will likely become unattainable, the WWF has said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

His main goal for term 2 will be to stop the 'fiscal cliff' and get Republicans on board. They have LOST the 'anything but a second term for Obama' fight so maybe they can start dealing with the issues instead. Or maybe they will continue to block progress in hopes that the country will go down under Obama's watch..
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

bams has already closed 175 power plants with another 300 on the chopping block. good luck charging up all the liberal chevy volts with solar from his bankrupt solar ventures or windmills.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
Or maybe they will continue to block progress in hopes that the country will go down under Obama's watch..
If ego-built self-righteous teapartiers are still being listened to, by steadier re-pubic-lick-uns, your words are a vision of the future.
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

lolol wrote:
bams has already closed 175 power plants with another 300 on the chopping block. good luck charging up all the liberal chevy volts with solar from his bankrupt solar ventures or windmills.
Would you be so kind as to name the closed plants and the plants that are on the chopping block.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••