Obama Vs. Romney: Your Big Green Election Day Guide

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TreeHugger

It's election day, and let's say you want to use your vote to protect the environment, to fight climate change, and to push for cleaner air and energy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Problem is that there are a lot of competing 'wants' here. A lot of people are conflicted here. Not one side or the other. They like SOME of the message from both sides. It will be more of a challenge between the two messages.

Obama is about adapting to the future while preserving the working class families.

Romney is for giving more money to the already wealthy to make the country more of an 'aristocracy of wealth', members of whom may drop a few crumbs from the table to the 47 percent 'who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it.. "

Do YOU believe that 47% of the public are freeloaders. The question is, how many of the 47%(mostly poor Republicans) understand that he was talking about them? It is the Red states that have most of the 'working poor'.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Notice topix election polls have re-pubic-lick-uns leading in almost all races. Looks like democrats will carry the day, when topix has to be so biased.

I remember two years ago, a topix election for a race in my state had the republican candidate winning by a big margin. However, the democratic candidate won the election in reality.

Just shows that topix has no reality.
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird won this race.Mitt, well it dosen't look good for the crow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••