Global warming

Jan 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times News

For starters, temperature records have only been kept in most cities for a little more than 100 years.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

For starters, 19 NM counties are named disaster areas due to drought.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.(AP)— Farmers and ranchers in 19 New Mexico counties will be eligible for emergency loans under a new federal disaster declaration stemming from the persistent drought.

The counties were declared as disaster areas Wednesday by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. They stretch from Union and San Juan counties in the north to Eddy County in the southeast.

In all, nearly 600 counties in 14 states were designated as primary natural disaster areas due to drought and heat.

As for New Mexico, nearly 99 percent of the state is dealing with some form of drought while conditions in the remaining areas have been classified as abnormally dry.

U.S. Rep. Ben Ray Lujan says the disaster declarations will help but that Congress needs to work toward passing a new farm bill that reforms drought and crop insurance.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

An article by someone with little education in science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc, but lots of conservative boardroom PR propaganda fodder to pour out into re-pubic-lick-un TV, radio & internet connections.

Ah....... I may have found another article by the author..... a game summary of a college girls volley ball game in 2012....... with a deep mathematical construct of........ the final score.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

pinheadlitesout wrote:
An article by someone with little education in science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc, but lots of conservative boardroom PR propaganda fodder to pour out into re-pubic-lick-un TV, radio & internet connections.
Ah....... I may have found another article by the author..... a game summary of a college girls volley ball game in 2012....... with a deep mathematical construct of........ the final score.
More useless babble from the "pinheadlitesout" Will it ever end?
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

phud feces face wrote:
More......from the "litesong" Will it ever end?
Glad that "phud feces face" fears that I may cease my posts & he would lose his free advertising for his well earned name.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad that I "pinheadlitesout" fears that I may cease my posts & I would lose MY free advertising for MY well earned name.
So do they pay you?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

haha it wants to get paid for itself but:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

HA-HA spacedoutblues really really doesn’t know.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
HA-HA [name calling] really really doesn’t know.
LOL, look how incompetent you are.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global -
warming/T34QH7CJRHI6BUKTG/p366 #c7616
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, look how incompetent I are.
Look I already told you that it's not my field of expertise. You need a mental issue expert.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
Glad that "phud feces face" fears that I may cease my posts & he would lose his free advertising for his well earned name.
//////
'phud fetid feces face' wrote:
Glad that I "litesong" fears that I may cease my posts & I would lose MY free advertising for MY well earned name.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Plagiarism with English mistakes isn't nearly as good as the original. Doesn't(spelled correctly) do your toxic topix AGW denialism any good at all. That's why I or other AGW advocates don't report you to topix. People reading a toxic topix AGW denier set of badly worded plagiarisms, immediately teach the reprehensible nature of toxic topix AGW deniers.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

pinheadlitesout wrote:
pinheadlitesout wrote:
Glad that I"pinheadlitesout" fears that I may cease my posts & I would lose MY free advertising for MY well earned name.
//////
'PHD' wrote:
Glad that I "pinheadlitesout" fears that I may cease my posts & I would lose MY free advertising for MY well earned name.
//////////
"pinheadlitesout" wrote:
Plagiarism with English mistakes isn't nearly as good as the original.I Don't(spell correctly) do MY toxic topix AGW denialism any good at all. That's why I or other AGW deniers don't report honestly to topix. People reading a toxic topix AGW denier set of badly worded plagiarisms, immediately teach me the reprehensible nature of toxic topix AGW deniers.
Ok again seek help you may be suffering from that issue the sports players revived after that terrible crash you so proudly told all about. Remember that check up from the neck up May save you from your---self.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Look I already told you that it's not my field of expertise. I need a mental issue expert.
True. You have no expertise and are mentally unfit to be posting in a world forum. You don't even realize that when you change the posts of others, the record remains like this one you posted just yesterday.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, look how incompetent I are.
Yes we know. Were still waiting for an explanation of your new word"ony".
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Repeat treat:
//////////
litesong wrote:
//////
'phud fetid feces face' wrote:
Glad that I "litesong" fears that I may cease my posts & I would lose MY free advertising for MY well earned name.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Plagiarism with English mistakes isn't nearly as good as the original. Doesn't(spelled correctly) do your toxic topix AGW denialism any good at all. That's why I or other AGW advocates don't report you to topix. People reading a toxic topix AGW denier set of badly worded plagiarisms, immediately teach the reprehensible nature of toxic topix AGW deniers.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

pinheadlitesout wrote:
Repeat treat:
//////////
pinheadlitesout wrote:
Glad that I"pinheadlitesout feces face" fears that I may cease my posts & I would lose MY free advertising for MY well earned name.
//////
'I pinheadlitesout fetid feces face' wrote:
//////////
pinheadlitesout wrote:
Plagiarism with English mistakes isn't nearly as good as the original. I Doesn't(spelled correctly) do MY toxic topix AGW denialism any good at all. That's why I or other AGW advocates don't report MYSELF to topix. People reading a toxic topix AGW denier set of badly worded plagiarisms, immediately teach the reprehensible nature of toxic topix AGW like me deniers.
So get that check up from the neck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Alternative Energy Forum right now

Search the Alternative Energy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Irresponsible Physicians Oppose Nuclear Energy (Dec '13) 3 hr SpaceBlues 256
MID considers customer ATMs, solar rebates, sto... 21 hr Riverbank resident 1
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Tue SoE 26,942
Clean and green? Study debunks ethanol fuel myth (Sep '09) Tue litesong 34
Plans for A 80m biomass plant at for MOD site a... Tue Lyn Bleakley 1
City of Columbus Dedicates CNG Station Mon Big Johnson 2
A roundup of recent Michigan newspaper editorials Mon Solarman 1
•••
•••