Kerry: Climate change a 'life-threatening issue'

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise

Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., sits before the committee he has served on for 28 years and led for the past four as he seeks confirmation as U.S. secretary of state, Thursday, Jan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I hope Kerry travels very little having done so all his life and does not emulate Hillary who did over a million miles in her short time and probably even more as the first lady and a senator.

WOW I'll remember this if she runs as a candidate in 2016.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Face to face solves more issues than a cut and paste answer. Travel on Kerry.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The Atlantic's Megan Garber reported she traveled 956,733 miles as America's top diplomat. "During her four years as the nation's top diplomat - and particularly during her final year in that post - Clinton fashioned herself as something of a George Clooney of global affairs, spending almost as much time up in the air as she did on the ground."

"In the process, she broke records. In July of 2012, during a trip to Finland, Clinton met Madeleine Albright's most-countries-traveled-to mark - the record, at the time - of 98 countries. She then surpassed it with a trip to Latvia. The new secretary then went on to visit 12 more countries, for a closing total of 112."
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

And you broke records with scientific science fiction useless babble. So does that make you an equal?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••