Environmentalists hail Obama climate change focus

Jan 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

Environmental groups hailed President Barack Obama's warning Monday about climate change, but said the president's words will soon be tested as he decides whether to approve the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada to the Gulf Coast.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama got Osama, and We the People gave him a mandate... so Climate Change will be dealt with in his second term.
C fool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama got Osama, and We the People gave him a mandate... so Climate Change will be dealt with in his second term.
Pat ya hav"t check on the Dreamliner black-box!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Masjid_al-H...
C black-box now!! ;-000h, and it"s sq-swear!;)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama got Osama, and We the People gave him a mandate... so Climate Change will be dealt with in his second term.
He was a talent for arranging words. He does not allow truth to get into the way. The Progressive dictionary he uses operates like the Wikipedia.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hillary testifies tomorrow. As we freeze our nuts off.
Bullmoose

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If Obama approves the XL pipline the Ogallalla shallow ground water supply to the midwest will be poisoned, I walked looking for gas leaks for Norther natural gas in the 50's in central Ks, and found leaks every day, a gas leak will kill all vegetation in it's wake, what will it do to the water central Ks depends on and that lline will carry the dirtist fossill feuls known to man
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama got Osama, and We the People gave him a mandate... so Climate Change will be dealt with in his second term.
We are talking about a runaway national debt, government bailouts of big business fat-cats while small business is allowed to sink and a sustained high unemployment rate. Is not this the worst economic performance by a White House since the great depression?

The economy should be Obama's main priority. If not then he will go down in history as the next Herbert Hoover.

On the other hand... not a dime's worth of difference between him and George Bush on this one... all he has given us is "more of the same".
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>He was a talent for arranging words.
Well be thankful for something, dear friend, that our president and others don't get all their words from Limbaugh and fuxx.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy should be Obama's main priority.
Well had your guy won (Romney) then I’m sure you would have gotten your wish… but We the People re-elected the one we wanted to be in the White House setting the agenda… so you have to ask yourself; why didn’t you get your candidate elected?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well had your guy won (Romney) then I’m sure you would have gotten your wish… but We the People re-elected the one we wanted to be in the White House setting the agenda… so you have to ask yourself; why didn’t you get your candidate elected?
Because Romney is pretty much an Obama clone... as Obama is pretty much a Bush clone.

Why change horses if they are identical?

The two party system prevents any real change. No matter the outcome of the election... same center left policies.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well had your guy won (Romney) then I’m sure you would have gotten your wish… but We the People re-elected the one we wanted to be in the White House setting the agenda… so you have to ask yourself; why didn’t you get your candidate elected?
BTW... are you actually denying the economy is a mess... that it has been throughout Obama's presidency... and that it is on their economic performance that presidents are generally measured?

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 22, 2013
 
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Romney is pretty much an Obama clone... as Obama is pretty much a Bush clone.
So you're saying that it didn't make a difference... that you didn't vote for Romney... or that you didn't vote at all?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that it didn't make a difference... that you didn't vote for Romney... or that you didn't vote at all?
I voted against Obama just as I voted against Reagan (my forst election). Sort of a libertarian. Something about out of control spending and recklessly running up the national debt...

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted against Obama just as I voted against Reagan (my forst election). Sort of a libertarian. Something about out of control spending and recklessly running up the national debt...
Well first you said you didn’t Obama and Romney were the same, and then you said that you voted against Obama… so who then did you vote for? Come on, get your lie straight.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Well be thankful for something, dear friend, that our president and others don't get all their words from Limbaugh and fuxx.
A lie from the right is like the lie from the left. It is still a lie.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first you said you didn’t Obama and Romney were the same, and then you said that you voted against Obama… so who then did you vote for? Come on, get your lie straight.
And, they will shut down conversation.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 23, 2013
 
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first you said you didn’t Obama and Romney were the same, and then you said that you voted against Obama… so who then did you vote for? Come on, get your lie straight.
In one generation, in one election, all is fixed. Until things go terribly wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Alternative Energy Forum right now

Search the Alternative Energy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Irresponsible Physicians Oppose Nuclear Energy (Dec '13) 16 min BDV 258
With corporate help, Obama announces actions on... 2 hr Le Jimbo 71
Martifer Solar Completes Ukraine PV Project 5 hr Live Free or Die 2
Kansas congressman hit by farmers' backlash 6 hr Straw Grasping Teabaggers 1
Arizona utility wants to install rooftop systems Tue Solarman 1
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Jul 28 SpaceBlues 26,948
Clean tech closing in on energy storage Jul 27 Goracle 9
•••
•••