Letters: Exchange student; looking at wind farms

Full story: The Bennington Banner

My name is Osama bin Rizwan and I am a Pakistani exchange student sponsored by PAX-Program of Academic Exchanges.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Poster From The id

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

You are the one on ACID....
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Bill Christian take off the rose colored glasses; you're out of touch with reality.
Elmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

evation 633 feet. I'm not worried about it becoming ocean front anytime soon!
Elmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Elevation 633 feet. I'm not worried about it becoming ocean front anytime soon!
TexasT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Elmers Offshore Services wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see the three toothed, pencil necked, Missouri contingent commenting on Bennington Banananer stories again.
Where is my pimple faced paramour, Miss AMY_?
You are one to talk.....slime ball.
TexasT

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Pencil dick ?? Looking in the mirror while you are naked again queer ???
TexasT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Queer"?
What a quaint term that schoolboys use. Are you uncomfortable around gay people? Afraid your tendencies will come out? Or is it just overcompensation for fear of those tendencies.
I thought they went more for farm animals in Missouri and Tennessee. I guess you are cutting edge for lifestyle choices there.
And what did you do with AMY_ and the rest of the stooges? It is more fun with multiple idiots.
Do you all think the sea level is rising because of "deadly CO2"? Ever think why there were farms in Greenland before the invention of the internal combustion engine?...and before there were 1 billion people on the face of the earth *total* in history? Were they all driving hummers?
Is AMY you old lady or your mother ?? Guess it's your mother. Does she approve of you having so many boyfriends ??
SaM I Am

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
AMY_ is the pimple face little biotch named Amy Gardiner. You can get a picture of her here, as long as it is not too close to breakfast -- you might lose it then -- http://sossiue.wordpress.com/
She has a number of pencil necked boyfriends that like it when she uses the strap-on on them, including some nutless 'guy' named Texas T-ball. But her fave is John S. She like to impart all of her nolledge on him, be a wise old biotch of 22 who has never had a paying job.
Somehow you seem to know a lot about her......looks like you may be wanting some or have already gotten it and she culled you out . Rejection is a bitch isn't it dude.
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

You tell us since you were the first one to sign up.
TexasT

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

He was sitting on the front row with you.
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Nowhere near as sharp as you and your dorky comments about things you know nothing about. You and yours still believe the world is as flat as the top of your head.
Elmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Rosco wrote:
Nowhere near as sharp as you and your dorky comments about things you know nothing about. You and yours still believe the world is as flat as the top of your head.
Roscoe Brown From the depths of hazard county chimes in with more drivel.

Shouldn't you be manning the lifeboats on the SS albore, where the biblical flood will occur on rocky top due to the evil SUV?

More stooge commentary. Shame it couldn't be interesting.
TexasT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Roscoe Brown From the depths of hazard county chimes in with more drivel.
Shouldn't you be manning the lifeboats on the SS albore, where the biblical flood will occur on rocky top due to the evil SUV?
More stooge commentary. Shame it couldn't be interesting.
Why are you not hiding in your bunker awaiting the end of days like your associates and fellow crazies ?? Most of your type are already dug in .
TexasT

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Sell them and buy some HIV medication.....you seem to be out. They can do wonders with that stuff now.
Elmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

TexasT wrote:
Sell them and buy some HIV medication.....you seem to be out. They can do wonders with that stuff now.
What a wit for a child! Do you have a Nazi flag in your garage?
clint

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Not unless he got it from you...LOL !!!! You sound like a nutcase.
NDIGY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

<quoted text>
LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG!!!!!!!!
You sound like a child. A nutcase from the swampland would post in a *Bennington, Vermont" forum. Does your mommy know you are using her computer to access the interwebs?
Does yous ?? Or do you have a keeper ??
THEGrnMtnBoy

Franklin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
AMY_ is the pimple face little biotch named Amy Gardiner. You can get a picture of her here, as long as it is not too close to breakfast -- you might lose it then -- http://sossiue.wordpress.com/
She has a number of pencil necked boyfriends that like it when she uses the strap-on on them, including some nutless 'guy' named Texas T-ball. But her fave is John S. She like to impart all of her nolledge on him, be a wise old biotch of 22 who has never had a paying job.
Another college kid know it all who is still living off Mommy and Daddy's bucks; has never had a real job, if any job; never paid property taxes; bills, what are bills.......I'd like to see what her views are like 20 years from now.
Alex

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

elmer will try to molest her.
Billy Jack

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Isn't his uncle also his father, and his brother, and his cousin?
Sounds like your family tree !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••