Former Bethlehem parent claims school district blocked her every step to help kids

Aug 10, 2012 Full story: NJ.com

Diana Zhou took the stand again this morning in federal court in Philadelphia as her attorney tries to establish the Bethlehem Area School District 's alleged pattern of retaliation against the mother of two.

Full Story
Tired of Nonsense

Macungie, PA

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Really?Why can't this woman, who has a MASTERS DEGREE pay for her own kids to go to whatever school she desires?

Tired of free loaders looking for the govt( that would be taxpayers) to bail them out and prop them up.

She's been here almost 30 yaers, attended college in the USA.The language of the US educational system is ENGLISH.I seriously doubt she had a Mandarine interpereter during college.
Lofter

Durham, NC

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Many school districts have done terrible job in meeting the learning needs of students with disabilities. This parent insist that district should not neglect her son's need. One parent can not change much of school district. If many parents do what she did, their districts will change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Executive orders a courageous way to protect pe... 44 min Bama Yankee 1
Students' project on gay rights a no-go for Cat... 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 1
Cost of School District Unification Remains a C... 2 hr Victim 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr they 131,618
STARNES: Tennessee school's Nation of Islam han... 6 hr Newland 39
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) Wed Still here 2 1,299
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Abatement... Wed Archie Bunker 3

Education Etc. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE