Insight: China pays high price to spare state firm from bankruptcy

May 20, 2012 Full story: Reuters 6

The Chinese official was adamant the city of Weifang would keep its rayon factory open, noting that local authorities had just stepped in to help the plant's owner repay $60 million in commercial paper.

Full Story
boondock saint

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#1 May 21, 2012
Hahaha, nice economic model !! Priceless !!
bob

Scranton, PA

#2 May 21, 2012
china sucks
lct

Beijing, China

#3 May 21, 2012
some foreign private money from tax-haven British kaman island involved in Weifang rayon plant, and they think can continue to make money on Chinese market.

I am just happy to see local government seize the opportunity to get them out, and turned it into a complete state-owned company.

Anyway, Chinese government owns the banks. so money actually is never a problem. Business opportunities are.

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#4 May 21, 2012
lct wrote:
some foreign private money from tax-haven British kaman island involved in Weifang rayon plant, and they think can continue to make money on Chinese market.
I am just happy to see local government seize the opportunity to get them out, and turned it into a complete state-owned company.
Anyway, Chinese government owns the banks. so money actually is never a problem. Business opportunities are.
In general speaking, to control anything you need people's voice to raise the doubt and thats what Democracy for rather than the Dictator ship system can only have 1 or 3 voices and in that ratio, 1 0r 3 voices will be a disaster.

Look at the Communists history, they GOVT all claim averything, a clam, tree, a boat, a house, a shop, a market, a ....bike shop, a ... bank etc belong to the Communist Party and mostly the CP member were uneducated, with this uneducated system of Commies, they kill and revenge each other to Death.

Simple. Chen Guangcheng still have a place to live in America and no more harassing for now besides in Red China his relative still suffered the Red Govt harrassements.
lct

Beijing, China

#5 May 22, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
In general speaking, to control anything you need people's voice to raise the doubt and thats what Democracy for rather than the Dictator ship system can only have 1 or 3 voices and in that ratio, 1 0r 3 voices will be a disaster.
Look at the Communists history, they GOVT all claim averything, a clam, tree, a boat, a house, a shop, a market, a ....bike shop, a ... bank etc belong to the Communist Party and mostly the CP member were uneducated, with this uneducated system of Commies, they kill and revenge each other to Death.
Simple. Chen Guangcheng still have a place to live in America and no more harassing for now besides in Red China his relative still suffered the Red Govt harrassements.
Just watch images of NATO protestors beating up by Chicago police, watch the blood on their faces before you talk about hrrassement,

meanwhile your food stamps is almost gone, after your government sold everything.

Talk about Chen, none wants to bailout your insovent universities, Chen may find out a year later he has no place to go.:)

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#6 May 22, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watch images of NATO protestors beating up by Chicago police, watch the blood on their faces before you talk about hrrassement,
meanwhile your food stamps is almost gone, after your government sold everything.
Talk about Chen, none wants to bailout your insovent universities, Chen may find out a year later he has no place to go.:)
You R such an Idiot Red Sucker.

Hmmm, you can watch the Chicago PD beats other American but all the West can not ... I repeat ...can not watch the TV that shown Communist Police beats or harass the Chen's relatives or his family while he was there years ago ?

Thats what Red Hammer n Sickle were hiding about and what Democracy in the West were about with truth.

Show your Dignity, not the fake China chicken egg http://www.chengduliving.com/fake-eggs-are-no...

http://www.funzug.com/index.php/crazy-picture...

http://www.chinahush.com/2009/04/24/how-to-id...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bankruptcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 indicted in West Virginia chemical spill case 5 hr carlos ross 2
Yatseniuk Urges International Donor Conference Dec 15 Zeppelin 1
UPDATE 3-Ukrainian PM warns of default risk, ca... Dec 15 Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
Massenaa s FYE to close; Deb shops files for ba... Dec 12 brushton 123 4
Mich. governor OKs ending Detroit's emergency s... Dec 10 reality is a crutch 1
Company president in chemical spill facing charges Dec 10 Eleanor 1
How to connect and play a DVD on Samsung Smart TV Dec 9 HaileyLi 1
More from around the web