Car Bomb at Algeria Barracks Kills 28

Full story: The Associated Press

A booby-trapped car exploded at a barracks housing coast guard officials on Saturday, killing at least 28 people in Algeria's second terror attack this week, hospital officials said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Across the Misty Moors

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

If Obama is a Muslim, then he's the only Muslim who is a baptized, practicing, and professed CHRISTIAN!

If you're going to bring his Muslim-born father into this, please note that his father became an atheist as an adult. Also, Obama's step-father (from predominately Muslim Indonesia) was basically non-religious.
topgun wrote:
OBAMA IS A MUSLIM WHY IS SO AMERICANS WANTING A DAMM MUSLIM FOR OUR PRESIDENT??????????
RockmanForte

Pawtucket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

More and more are dying. The God's time will come near and end the wick system
Bel Gazou

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

frankCC wrote:
----------
-------Algeria has terrorists---but.......
---Felipe Calderon--president of Mexico told president Bush --'Wherever there is a Mexican,
----there is Mexico'-----
-
--but President Bush replied; --'wherever there is an illegal Mexican in the United States--there
is a criminal to our laws of citizenship'....
------Bush didn't say that---I made it up------
---but Calderon did stick it to Bush ---to us--the people---actually---- and OUR president has yet not made even a whimper.......
c-19 francesco.....
--------- show business lives......
---------
What does that have to do with this topic or the price of eggs for that matter? There have been no Mexicans driving planes into buildings or even attempting wholesale massacres. They come here to work at jobs Americans won't do and some illegals are also criminals. If had our troops over here tightening up our borders we wouldn't have criminal illegals nor Islamic terrorists sneaking in through our porous borders. It would also help immensely if the authorities here would stop allowing immigration and granting Visas to those nationals from those troubled Muslim nations. It would do far more to strengthen our security than all our current idiotic wars overseas.
Ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

It's time to wake up.The Muslims aim to kill us all. It's us or them. Turn to the living God of heaven in earnest prayer. He will give victory to all who trust in him.
DRJG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

topgun wrote:
OBAMA IS A MUSLIM WHY IS SO AMERICANS WANTING A DAMM MUSLIM FOR OUR PRESIDENT??????????
I'm sure that you know that Obama isn't Muslim. I'll bet your campaining for Hillary.
DRJG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

Syphax wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know what is ISLAM, have you studied the HOLY QURAN, you are an ignorant and you ignore that you are an ignorant .. so please shut up your dirty mouth. and leave MUSLIMS in peace.
Actions speak louder than words. I find it hard to believe that you can't understand why Americans are so angry. When you see passanger jets hijacked and crashed into a builing (LIVE ON CNN) by 15 of 19 people who are supposed to be an ally, you become a little angry. Imagine 15 Americans hijacking a Saudi Jet and crashing it killing thousands of Saudis. Would you be a little angry?

Love the peoples of the Book
undertaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

frankCC wrote:
----------
----------ABBDELMALEK EL_EULMA----Islam is your religion--I have my religion..
---- ask your grandmother to teach you how to suck eggs-----
---try it and let me know.....
c-19 francesco------Ciao......
----------
frankCC, what did your grandfather teach you to suck?

Since: Aug 07

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

ABBDELMALEK EL_EULMA wrote:
GIVE ISLAM A CHANCE. IT IS EASY TO SAY WHAT YOU LIKE TO SAY FROM OUT THERE BUT HAVE YOU EVER REALY GIVEN YOURSELFA CHANCE TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM. TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW.
merci mon frere!
no need to talk to these people cause they really suffer from the optic illiteracy.
they have to learn many things.
they are the best in telling what does the press say. even they know the we know they they know they are brain washed.
WAIT TIL 2008

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

fifi wrote:
<quoted text>Are you educated enough to post on here or what ???? Now honey let me exlain a few things to you.
Islam is Islam it is inturperted different in some areas of the world. Now In Algeria they happen to have a so called "liberal" way .
we are not talking Shaia law here my dear we are talking plain Islam. Have you ever read the Qu'ran or even looked at it's cover? Doubt it. You ONLY know what you read in the press. And the press does not represent Islam. Understood???
Franc? Humm.. fifi. If my history is correct. USA Army fought and died for France in WW1 and WW2. Germans took it over and now the goat lovers intend to have thier way with you "honeys".
jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

Islam has good and bad sects. Some will kill their mothers and say its good and its for their god. Others say
say thats bad but its ok to beat your wife. The entire religion is people serving a false god so of course there is killing and confusion. The real true and living GOD will make it know to all mankind soon. This also applys to people that call them selves Christians but are not. The one true living GOD will rise soon and allof you that falsly serve false gods will suffer eternal damination.......... confess CHrist or join satan...HE is the ONE true and LIVING GOD RAISED FROM THE DEAD THAT WE MAY LIVE. HE is the only GOD on earth that hears and answers prayers..........
Blake

Clackamas, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

andet1987 wrote:
any bush ally will only create more insurgents, not terrorist. when are they going to realize that bush only creates more insurgents ?? stay away from bush if you want world peace.
That statement makes no sense, your a liberal whacko with your marching orders. What does Bush have to do with this Algerian attack.
Terrorism is not an Islamic invention, no they simplied copied it from the Europeans. The Crusades were a bunch of self rightous religious zelots and they attacked the Muslims and Jews about a thousand years ago. You should learn about World History, Geography, and Political Science before you spout off.
Jazayry

Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

stop please you branch of ignorant! some one was right to say Hyenas always eat the rest of other animals.
GOD BLESS ALGERIA! GOD HELP US TO WIN THOSE KILLERS (kharijit sect)
Bel Gazou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

jackson wrote:
Islam has good and bad sects. Some will kill their mothers and say its good and its for their god. Others say
say thats bad but its ok to beat your wife. The entire religion is people serving a false god so of course there is killing and confusion. The real true and living GOD will make it know to all mankind soon. This also applys to people that call them selves Christians but are not. The one true living GOD will rise soon and allof you that falsly serve false gods will suffer eternal damination.......... confess CHrist or join satan...HE is the ONE true and LIVING GOD RAISED FROM THE DEAD THAT WE MAY LIVE. HE is the only GOD on earth that hears and answers prayers..........
Christ also said, "in my Father's house there are many mansions" and "he who is not against me, is with me". There is more than one way to God. Serious problems only arise when one group seeks to inflict their religious perceptions on others.
Matthew Arnold from MI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

MassiNice wrote:
<quoted text>
merci mon frere!
no need to talk to these people cause they really suffer from the optic illiteracy.
they are the best in telling what does the press say. even they know the we know they they know they are brain washed.
...and here you are typing in English, trying to impress us all. Well good for you. What did you expect from this site?? It's aimed at the West!
Blake

Clackamas, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

MassiNice wrote:
<quoted text>
merci mon frere!
O.K. blow up those areas you live in untill your government says stop, or untill everyone is dead.
I am so glad you brought death..and destruction.
Please fix their eyes so they don't see the death and destruction you bring.
Blake

Clackamas, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he will not win !! only whites become president !!
Ah yes the person with the least knowledge opens their mouth first.
brish

Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

hgcjhdytfkg
brish

Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

fous
brish

Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

fous,?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dellys, Algeria Discussions

Search the Dellys, Algeria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pope blasts Europeans for not having enough chi... (Sep '07) Sep '07 liseux 175
•••
•••
•••
•••