Pregnant woman set on fire, shot

May 26, 2012 Full story: WXYZ 18

Warren Police say a 22-year-old pregnant woman and her unborn baby are alive after a grizzly crime early Saturday morning.

Full Story
Bear

United States

#1 May 26, 2012
Who would do such a thing. Terrible and sad.
Glenn Beck

Belleville, MI

#2 May 26, 2012
White people don't do things like this ?
Kingfish

Holly, MI

#3 May 27, 2012
Sounds like a Spear Chucking Tutu Savage from darkest afrika was out to get some last night.

Only in Detroit!

So sick.
sophia

Livonia, MI

#4 May 27, 2012
The "person of interest" let his cannibal instincts take over briefly. All that was missing is the pot. He was doing it wrongly.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#5 May 27, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
Sounds like a Spear Chucking Tutu Savage from darkest afrika was out to get some last night.
Only in Detroit!
So sick.
And I'm a virulent racist?? RIIIIGHTTT....
Glenn Beck

Belleville, MI

#6 May 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in titled to your opinion but I have name recognition !
sophia

Livonia, MI

#7 May 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can beat down the messenger all you want, but the message will be the same. All it takes is common sense and the ability to read the news-or listen and watch the TV as a minimum. Detroiters are responsible. Detroiters are what they are. They won't be more.

United States

#8 May 27, 2012
sophia wrote:
<quoted text>
You can beat down the messenger all you want, but the message will be the same. All it takes is common sense and the ability to read the news-or listen and watch the TV as a minimum. Detroiters are responsible. Detroiters are what they are. They won't be more.
Ma'am, I'm not beating down the messenger, just exposing his glaring hypocrisy. I know Detroit is going through absolutely HORRIBLE times. I'm not blind to that. Just exposing hypocrisy.
Glenn Beck

Belleville, MI

#9 May 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, I'm not beating down the messenger, just exposing his glaring hypocrisy. I know Detroit is going through absolutely HORRIBLE times. I'm not blind to that. Just exposing hypocrisy.
If you are not a Michigan resident why are you here do you even care you may live in Sudan it would very much seem to me your demeanor is such, good day....
Professor Irwin Corey

San Jose, CA

#10 May 27, 2012
Inflation in Sudan is over 13% so you need to get more than 1% on your CD. Per capita income is $2,380 so you could still buy a vacation home in Detroit for one year's pay. Send postcards home and wow every in thatched huts with your curled up shingles.

United States

#11 May 27, 2012
Glenn Beck wrote:
<quoted text>If you are not a Michigan resident why are you here do you even care you may live in Sudan it would very much seem to me your demeanor is such, good day....
No I'm from Northern Scandinavia. I wanna be a lowly darkie. I want to descend from Asgard to be a mortal.
Glenn Beck

Belleville, MI

#12 May 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm from Northern Scandinavia. I wanna be a lowly darkie. I want to descend from Asgard to be a mortal.
Click the hidden local and prove you are not from Sudan you are as radical as they come there you are un-American to the e'mth degree and with a superman logo to boot you buzz around this forum with unethical hostility ?

Rockwood, MI

#13 May 27, 2012
Glenn Beck wrote:
<quoted text>Click the hidden local and prove you are not from Sudan you are as radical as they come there you are un-American to the e'mth degree and with a superman logo to boot you buzz around this forum with unethical hostility ?
"Unethical hostility" huh? All of the delusional hypocrite racists on here and you condemn me. What is it? Can they call me a spear chucking tutu savage and get away with it? You know what I really think? I really think you are perhaps suffering from a case of internet multiple-personality disorder. You are the same user posting under a different pseudonym.
Glenn Beck

Belleville, MI

#14 May 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unethical hostility" huh? All of the delusional hypocrite racists on here and you condemn me. What is it? Can they call me a spear chucking tutu savage and get away with it? You know what I really think? I really think you are perhaps suffering from a case of internet multiple-personality disorder. You are the same user posting under a different pseudonym.
You scare me like the under world city of Detroit you are un-American as far as I can tell and go off for no reason unless perhaps you are bipolar that would explain much ?
Why you get so personal then back off or flee when you are pressed in the same manner you are weirded out to the point you may be dangerous if you are on campus let's hope not ?

Rockwood, MI

#15 May 27, 2012
Glenn Beck wrote:
<quoted text>You scare me like the under world city of Detroit you are un-American as far as I can tell and go off for no reason unless perhaps you are bipolar that would explain much ?
Why you get so personal then back off or flee when you are pressed in the same manner you are weirded out to the point you may be dangerous if you are on campus let's hope not ?
Alrighty. Our correspondence is getting nowhere. Just a useless waste of computer power and human energy. Have a good life sir.
Glenn Beck

Belleville, MI

#16 May 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty. Our correspondence is getting nowhere. Just a useless waste of computer power and human energy. Have a good life sir.
That's what we have been telling you for months anyone who crosses you feels this way so I hope things get better for you there in Sudan...

United States

#17 May 27, 2012
Glenn Beck wrote:
<quoted text>That's what we have been telling you for months anyone who crosses you feels this way so I hope things get better for you there in Sudan...
I'm done chatting with you on this thread. Have a good day.
Feldspar

Belleville, MI

#18 May 28, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done chatting with you on this thread. Have a good day.
I still love you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr True blue 19,387
Deadly force a " in black and white 7 hr Ronald 93
Houses given away for free in Detroit 7 hr Dealers Choice 1
Obama to campaign for Dems Nov. 1 in Detroit area 8 hr Kelly 2
Fringies are saving me money 9 hr susan 6
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 16 hr OOHNOOOOO 39
Detroit firefighters' equipment stolen off truck 16 hr reality is a crutch 4
Detroit Dating
Find my Match

Detroit Jobs

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Detroit News, Events & Info