3 victims identified in church group truck crash

Full story: KUSA Denver 56
" Three of the five victims in a crash that left a 13-year-old Colorado girl dead and four others injured have been identified. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A Friend

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 1, 2007
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Buchli family and the families of those who were injured in this tragic accident. The entire Dakota Ridge / Summit Ridge community is praying for you!!!
Krona

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 1, 2007
Yikes,
I've been down I-80 so many times in my life, I know that highway like the back of my hand.
Sad. Oddly enough, that whole stretch of road is fairly flat and un-eventful. With the exception of the wind that can kick up.
Jerry Baca

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 1, 2007
I have known Myrlen McLean since I was 7, and her husband John, these are 2 of the most stunning people on this planet. I know Myrlen is a strong woman and will make it through this and find a way to take care of her daughter at the same time. To the McLeanís, we love you guys very much. To the family and friends of Morgan Buchli, our hearts go out to you.
Samuel

Longmont, CO

#4 Jul 1, 2007
morgan was my friend
and now i cant belive she's gone

“Loud Pipes For All!”

Since: Mar 07

Voorhees, NJ

#5 Jul 1, 2007
Of course they didn't bother to mention what church these people are affiliated with. Good reporting, as usual.
Hang in

Denver, CO

#6 Jul 1, 2007
River wrote:
Of course they didn't bother to mention what church these people are affiliated with. Good reporting, as usual.
Who cares.
Hang in

Denver, CO

#9 Jul 1, 2007
Jerry Baca wrote:
Leave me your address tough guy (any of you guys who like to run your mouth). I know violence is not the answer but to beat the shit out of one of you guys would be worth it.
ROFLMAO!! HYSTERICALLY!!!!! Another PUNK!!! ROFLAMO!!!! One who could not FIND his OWN a**, not to mention beating someone else's!!!! LMAO!!!!
There

Denver, CO

#10 Jul 1, 2007
Jerry Baca wrote:
"River" who cares which church they were from, if you donít care, donít leave a message. Go on with your pitiful life. You are in NJ anyway, no one cares about you.
I only wish one of you clowns would leave your address so one of us could knock some sense into you.
How, exactly, does someone with no sense knock sense into someone else????
Jerry Baca

Denver, CO

#11 Jul 1, 2007
Its pretty easy...but it is easier to hide behind a fake name like all of you.
Sarah a friend

Denver, CO

#12 Jul 1, 2007
i was almost in that car wreck but god was looking out for me and told me not to go into that car home and i didnt. i miss morgan so much and i hope mallorie and haley will get better. i am so thankful that god did not allow me to go into that car even tho i wanted to ride with them because they were my best friends ever. god is truely out there looking out for us.
and the jerk that is being all mean you dont know half the story. and our church does matter it IS the best in the world. and if your not in it you should be it will help you take things like this better and know that there is a plan for them and you will be reunited with them.
Whatever

Denver, CO

#13 Jul 1, 2007
Jerry Baca wrote:
Its pretty easy...but it is easier to hide behind a fake name like all of you.
Poor wittle man......
Hello

Denver, CO

#14 Jul 1, 2007
Sarah a friend wrote:
i was almost in that car wreck but god was looking out for me and told me not to go into that car home and i didnt. i miss morgan so much and i hope mallorie and haley will get better. i am so thankful that god did not allow me to go into that car even tho i wanted to ride with them because they were my best friends ever. god is truely out there looking out for us.
and the jerk that is being all mean you dont know half the story. and our church does matter it IS the best in the world. and if your not in it you should be it will help you take things like this better and know that there is a plan for them and you will be reunited with them.
Question: If God told YOU not to go in that car, then why didn't you WARN the other people before THEY went in the car?
ali

Broomfield, CO

#15 Jul 1, 2007
this is truly out of hand you guys are all worrying about yourself and not the fact that people are hurt and dead because of this crash...come on i knew everyone in this crash and it truly disgusts me that all you care about is yourself and not the families that are suffering right now. all i ask is that you show some respect for what happened and pray for those whose lives are changed from this accident! Haley Morgan Mallerie WE LOVE YOU!!!
think

Denver, CO

#16 Jul 1, 2007
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: If God told YOU not to go in that car, then why didn't you WARN the other people before THEY went in the car?
Ever heard the saying "when you talk to God you are praying but if God talks to you, you are crazy!" How well do you think a conversation like that would go? Question: how many people would believe you? Leave the girl alone! Our prayers are with these peoples families.
A friend of a victim

Aurora, CO

#17 Jul 1, 2007
u no wat u people shoud stop talking about hurting eachother and pray for these girls. I personally know one of the victims and i think it is shameful u shud be violent when she is really hurt. Please pray for mi friends and stop arguing ! WE LOVE U HALEY!!!!
A Friend

Denver, CO

#18 Jul 1, 2007
Ali...
Amen to that!!!
Please keep these families in your prayers!
Madison

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Jul 1, 2007
I did not know Morgan, but i had heard about her through tennis, she sounded like a great girl, and i still can not believe this could have happene. My best wishes to her family, and to all theg other girls.
Samuel

Longmont, CO

#20 Jul 1, 2007
you no what
SCREW YOU PEOPLE
a good friend dies
and what are you people doing
makeing fun of people
you people make me sick
how would you feel if your best friend
died in a car accident huh
ya that changes everything
why dont you put your feet in someone elses shoes
and stop think about your self

Morgan I miss you
i will be at your funeral
thank you for being a great friend
keri

Boulder, CO

#21 Jul 1, 2007
I new two of the girls, morgan and haley, they were amazing girls. Everyone is praying for all those girls. We will never forget you morgan. Everyone that was severly injured, including haley get better. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Kyra

Denver, CO

#22 Jul 2, 2007
this was a total shock wen i heard this news! i and many others hav known morgan 4 basically our whole lives. morgan was a smart, funny, pretty, amazing grl who had soooo much talent! i rele cnt believe she is gone! i kno tht a lot of u r in pain right now nd trust me u r not alone! morgan was loved soooo much nd she will b missd! Morgan u were a beutiful girl nd i am proud 2 say tht u r in a better place!

as 4 hayley...i hav only met u a few times nd u seem 2 b a gr8 girl! u didnt deserve this, but im glad tht u hav survivd! i hope tht u will get better soon!

i will forevr keep these ppl nd their families in my prayers...i lov u all!

REMEMBER "remember, very, moment, especially, morgan, buchli's, everlasting, righteousness"

tht is the new meaning of remember 4 me nd many othrs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 min tbird19482 13,004
The Son of God 33 min Son of God 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Wondering 3,912
ILLEGALS-DRUG LABS-FARMS-Trafficking! 4 hr ILLEGALS - DRUG -... 1
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 6 hr Tooth Fairy 89
'Christmastime' in Boulder: Extras sought for f... 9 hr Mary E Brewer 1
microbiologist and virologist nightmare of the ... Thu MICROBIOLOGIST 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]