Posted in the Denver Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#1 Apr 1, 2011

The real Miss America

There’s a Proud Papa out there somewhere.

This 19 year old ex-cheerleader now an Air Force Security Forces Sniper, was watching a road in Pakistan that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road.

She engaged the target (she shot him). It turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban, and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a U.S. Patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers.

The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards.

She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot went through his rectum and into the bomb which detonated; he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of her.
(Folks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields) and the last thing that came out of his mouth ... Was his ass!
If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!!!!!

Ain't freedom a great thing!!!!!?

Stay off my porch

#2 Apr 1, 2011
Ok so that didnt work out correctly..It was supposed to go with the picture..

“As American as.......”

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Apple Pie

#3 Apr 1, 2011
It did! Picture's right there! That's some super good shooting!

Stay off my porch

#4 Apr 1, 2011
Ta Daaa ! it worked..Learned something..More pics to go with the topics from now on..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2011
SALUTE! She has my respect and admiration.:o)

“Remember when”

we were free

#6 Apr 1, 2011
Glinda wrote:
SALUTE! She has my respect and admiration.:o)
I am sure she will appreciate your kind words Glinda. Thank you for supporting her the way you do.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 2, 2011
slocatch wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure she will appreciate your kind words Glinda. Thank you for supporting her the way you do.
I am the daughter of a Korean veteran Slocatch. I support our military. They have my undying gratitude. Thank you for your kind comments.:o)
detector

Round Rock, TX

#8 May 1, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
The real Miss America
There’s a Proud Papa out there somewhere.
This 19 year old ex-cheerleader now an Air Force Security Forces Sniper, was watching a road in Pakistan that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road.
She engaged the target (she shot him). It turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban, and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a U.S. Patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers.
The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards.
She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot went through his rectum and into the bomb which detonated; he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of her.
(Folks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields) and the last thing that came out of his mouth ... Was his ass!
If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!!!!!
Ain't freedom a great thing!!!!!?
I smell pentagon bullsh!t for braindead zombies who like ribbons w shiny baubles and an excuse to kill brown people

Stay off my porch

#9 May 1, 2011
Or Texicans..Or Anti Americans...

Level 6

Littleton, CO

#10 May 1, 2011
detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell pentagon bullsh!t for braindead zombies who like ribbons w shiny baubles and an excuse to kill brown people
I love my brown friends! But I also support eliminating terrorists, insurgents, and dictators bent on ruling over the weak with their imperialistic views, and slaughtering innocent people for their own personal gain. In other words, if left up to me, there would be one successful sniper for each insurgent, terrorist or dictator who all have the same horrible goal.

P.S I still celebrate the anniversary of Sadam's end of power. Good riddance you piece of (insert expletive here)
detector

Round Rock, TX

#11 May 1, 2011
you like being tools. you like having someones hand shoved so far up your az you taste sh!t

sir yes sir!

too bad you don't have the brains to recognize the real terrorists, but I'll make it easy for you - that hand in your az belongs to one

Stay off my porch

#12 May 1, 2011
detector wrote:
you like being tools. you like having someones hand shoved so far up your az you taste sh!t
sir yes sir!
too bad you don't have the brains to recognize the real terrorists, but I'll make it easy for you - that hand in your az belongs to one
Whats wrong ? Did they catch your husband and deport him..Or maybe someone else in La Familia ?
detector

Round Rock, TX

#13 May 1, 2011
"Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service."

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.... Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

- USMC MAJOR GENERAL SMEDLEY BUTLER, two-time Medal of Honor winner

Stay off my porch

#14 May 1, 2011
Arent you pointing your weapon in the wrong direction ?
detector

Round Rock, TX

#15 May 1, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
Arent you pointing your weapon in the wrong direction ?
if you had any brains you'd know the answer to that, but you've got nothing but empty space for that hand up your az.

little puppet boy

Stay off my porch

#16 May 1, 2011
Typical Texican
denmoooo

United States

#17 May 1, 2011
detector wrote:
"Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service."
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.... Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."
- USMC MAJOR GENERAL SMEDLEY BUTLER, two-time Medal of Honor winner
With no respect, you are a putz and a lier. If you ever served, which I doubt, but I think you are just a boastful false person.
denmoooo

United States

#18 May 1, 2011
Sorry Sniper, but most Texans I know are nice people with the exception of the boarder trash, which have too much Mexican blood to ever be anything but trash.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#19 May 1, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
Typical Texican
don't sweat the assclowns man, i have and always will, support our troops. i may not agree with what our government does or how it handles things abroad, but our troops are only doing their jobs asked of them. this piece of trash is just talking horse chit.
detector

Round Rock, TX

#20 May 1, 2011
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>don't sweat the assclowns man, i have and always will, support our troops. i may not agree with what our government does or how it handles things abroad, but our troops are only doing their jobs asked of them. this piece of trash is just talking horse chit.
i vas just followink awhduhs!!

where have we hear that before? if you azwhipes really supported the troops you'd protect them from the criminals in expensive suits that send them on bullsh!t missions

"our troops are only doing their jobs asked of them" = tools

you know its true even tho your morons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr lides 3,823
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 6 hr Tooth Fairy 88
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr mjjcpa 12,853
Why are blonde guys mean? (Dec '11) 22 hr Anonymous 725
last post wins! (Feb '11) Fri mr goodwrench 24,669
girls aressted in syria Fri SashaStarr 2
Denver Police Want Help Identifying Auto Theft ... Thu joe 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver