Icno's Information Highway

Posted in the Denver Forum

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 400 of732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#458
Jul 7, 2012
 
Good morning Icno. Good to see you back!

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#459
Jul 7, 2012
 
The Troll Doll wrote:
Good morning Icno. Good to see you back!
Hey there my favorite Doll!! It's always good to come home where one belongs. Wandering, while it has it's moments, only leads to discontent and longing. I much prefer good times with good friends!

I trust you and little Ogre are doing well. Have a splendid Saturday and stay cool.

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#460
Jul 7, 2012
 
Hiya ladies

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiya ladies
Hello Captain Obvious. Did you feel like you were sitting out here for a long time without a response? Well, that's probably my fault in that for a moment I thought you were me and didn't want it to look like I was talking to myself or one of my socks. I've since discovered that's not possible because we are so drastically different in so many ways.

I'm really bad at getting back with people in a timely manner. I get busy doing other things and forget or sometimes I just have way too many threads to read and catch up on. Does it sound as if I'm making excuses for my rude behavior? I really hate vague excuses and I'm sure you do as well. Therefore, I'll make no excuses for anything I've done and that should eliminate the need for explanations that really don't matter in the end.

Speaking of the end.... There's no need to say anything more. Everyone knows when enough is enough so I'll just stop right here.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#462
Jul 7, 2012
 
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Captain Obvious. Did you feel like you were sitting out here for a long time without a response? Well, that's probably my fault in that for a moment I thought you were me and didn't want it to look like I was talking to myself or one of my socks. I've since discovered that's not possible because we are so drastically different in so many ways.
I'm really bad at getting back with people in a timely manner. I get busy doing other things and forget or sometimes I just have way too many threads to read and catch up on. Does it sound as if I'm making excuses for my rude behavior? I really hate vague excuses and I'm sure you do as well. Therefore, I'll make no excuses for anything I've done and that should eliminate the need for explanations that really don't matter in the end.
Speaking of the end.... There's no need to say anything more. Everyone knows when enough is enough so I'll just stop right here.
I got lost after lap 69.
Could you start over? I got distracted and lost my place.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#463
Jul 8, 2012
 
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I got lost after lap 69.
Could you start over? I got distracted and lost my place.
........

*bonk*

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#464
Jul 8, 2012
 
Good morning Icno.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

dairy queen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465
Jul 8, 2012
 
TStylist wrote:
See this left hand lane? If you look up the sign says Icno only. Only Icno can share her personal lane. So stay out of her lane unless you have permission!
I am watching!
*gets out ticket book*
Oh, but everyone else can use the 8 lanes to the right...
are u sure dude

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466
Jul 8, 2012
 
Big_Jim wrote:
<quoted text>are u sure dude
Yes... I am sure dude.

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Happy Easter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#467
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for such a nice greeting. Good morning to you my gorgeous friend!!
You're welcome my friend, thank you, and another good morning to you. Although Mondays can never quite fall into the good category, in my opinion, I still hope your day is a wonderful one filled with whatever goodness you desire.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468
Jul 9, 2012
 
Good morning Icno.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469
Jul 18, 2012
 
Hi Icno!

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470
Jul 19, 2012
 
Maverick 808 wrote:
Hi Icno!
How rude, she didn't even tell you good morning 2 days in a row. I'll say good morning buddy.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#471
Jul 19, 2012
 
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>How rude, she didn't even tell you good morning 2 days in a row. I'll say good morning buddy.
She is a busy lady buddy.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#472
Jul 20, 2012
 
Luv you!

Miss you too

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#473
Jul 20, 2012
 
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>She is a busy lady buddy.
You're right on that, when she gets done on my car I have a new bathroom that needs installing.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#474
Jul 20, 2012
 
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome my friend, thank you, and another good morning to you. Although Mondays can never quite fall into the good category, in my opinion, I still hope your day is a wonderful one filled with whatever goodness you desire.
Is it too late to say, Thank you! hahaha I'm sure that particular Monday was good. It's Friday now and I'm thinking it'll be good as well. It's been confusing thus far but that's pretty normal for me.

Have a great Friday, Pretty Lady!

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475
Jul 20, 2012
 
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I got lost after lap 69.
Could you start over? I got distracted and lost my place.
Huh?

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#476
Jul 20, 2012
 
just -J- wrote:
Good morning Icno.
Hey there Sexy! Please forgive my delay in responding. It takes us older folks much longer to get around than others.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Jul 20, 2012
 
Maverick 808 wrote:
Good morning Icno.
Good Morning, Beast!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Kawalski 11,313
7 best things to do in Denver this weekend 14 hr Trigger 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 hr DNF 1,417
BangItAmmo.com 22 hr Concerned Citizen 1
So what's the story with Richard Kirk the pot p... Wed Commander Bunny 2
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) Apr 16 Retired SOF 1,181
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr 15 paula baby 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••