“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#458 Jul 7, 2012
Good morning Icno. Good to see you back!

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#459 Jul 7, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
Good morning Icno. Good to see you back!
Hey there my favorite Doll!! It's always good to come home where one belongs. Wandering, while it has it's moments, only leads to discontent and longing. I much prefer good times with good friends!

I trust you and little Ogre are doing well. Have a splendid Saturday and stay cool.

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#460 Jul 7, 2012
Hiya ladies

Level 6

Location hidden

#461 Jul 7, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiya ladies
Hello Captain Obvious. Did you feel like you were sitting out here for a long time without a response? Well, that's probably my fault in that for a moment I thought you were me and didn't want it to look like I was talking to myself or one of my socks. I've since discovered that's not possible because we are so drastically different in so many ways.

I'm really bad at getting back with people in a timely manner. I get busy doing other things and forget or sometimes I just have way too many threads to read and catch up on. Does it sound as if I'm making excuses for my rude behavior? I really hate vague excuses and I'm sure you do as well. Therefore, I'll make no excuses for anything I've done and that should eliminate the need for explanations that really don't matter in the end.

Speaking of the end.... There's no need to say anything more. Everyone knows when enough is enough so I'll just stop right here.

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#462 Jul 7, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Captain Obvious. Did you feel like you were sitting out here for a long time without a response? Well, that's probably my fault in that for a moment I thought you were me and didn't want it to look like I was talking to myself or one of my socks. I've since discovered that's not possible because we are so drastically different in so many ways.
I'm really bad at getting back with people in a timely manner. I get busy doing other things and forget or sometimes I just have way too many threads to read and catch up on. Does it sound as if I'm making excuses for my rude behavior? I really hate vague excuses and I'm sure you do as well. Therefore, I'll make no excuses for anything I've done and that should eliminate the need for explanations that really don't matter in the end.
Speaking of the end.... There's no need to say anything more. Everyone knows when enough is enough so I'll just stop right here.
I got lost after lap 69.
Could you start over? I got distracted and lost my place.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#463 Jul 8, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I got lost after lap 69.

*bonk*

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#464 Jul 8, 2012
Good morning Icno.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

dairy queen

#465 Jul 8, 2012
TStylist wrote:
See this left hand lane? If you look up the sign says Icno only. Only Icno can share her personal lane. So stay out of her lane unless you have permission!
I am watching!
*gets out ticket book*
Oh, but everyone else can use the 8 lanes to the right...
are u sure dude

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#466 Jul 8, 2012
Big_Jim wrote:
<quoted text>are u sure dude
Yes... I am sure dude.

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#467 Jul 9, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for such a nice greeting. Good morning to you my gorgeous friend!!
You're welcome my friend, thank you, and another good morning to you. Although Mondays can never quite fall into the good category, in my opinion, I still hope your day is a wonderful one filled with whatever goodness you desire.

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#468 Jul 9, 2012
Good morning Icno.

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#469 Jul 18, 2012
Hi Icno!

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#470 Jul 19, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
Hi Icno!
How rude, she didn't even tell you good morning 2 days in a row. I'll say good morning buddy.

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#471 Jul 19, 2012
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>How rude, she didn't even tell you good morning 2 days in a row. I'll say good morning buddy.
She is a busy lady buddy.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#472 Jul 20, 2012
Luv you!

Miss you too

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#473 Jul 20, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>She is a busy lady buddy.
You're right on that, when she gets done on my car I have a new bathroom that needs installing.

Level 6

Location hidden

#474 Jul 20, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome my friend, thank you, and another good morning to you. Although Mondays can never quite fall into the good category, in my opinion, I still hope your day is a wonderful one filled with whatever goodness you desire.
Is it too late to say, Thank you! hahaha I'm sure that particular Monday was good. It's Friday now and I'm thinking it'll be good as well. It's been confusing thus far but that's pretty normal for me.

Have a great Friday, Pretty Lady!

Level 6

Location hidden

#475 Jul 20, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I got lost after lap 69.
Huh?

Level 6

Location hidden

#476 Jul 20, 2012
just -J- wrote:
Good morning Icno.
Hey there Sexy! Please forgive my delay in responding. It takes us older folks much longer to get around than others.

Level 6

Location hidden

#477 Jul 20, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
Good morning Icno.
Good Morning, Beast!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attire for Formal Weddings 1 hr kately 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr blasterboy1984 3,712
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr positronium 12,781
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 10 hr Swedenforever 64
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 15 hr Deal 1
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Sat Teen1616 2
What is Credence Independent Auditors and Advis... Oct 17 cuthbertellen 3
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]