Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 639)

Showing posts 12,761 - 12,780 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13865
Aug 24, 2012
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> BULLSHIT......If anybody had a propaganda machine it was Reagan...republicans will NEVER get over how many times FDR BEAT THEM....even to the point of re-writing history.Gosh....who was president the day of the stock market crash of 1929? My guess is this...had DEMOCRAT been president that day you'd blame it on HIM! BUT....It was the republican Hoover...sooo....must be someone elses fault...sure...My uncles fed their families with jobs FDR created by creating the national highway system....that's a FACT....republican lies won't change that.You wanna re-write history? Go on.Won't change the FACTS.
10 years of economic depression is not "re-writing history". Facts are facts.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13866
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Depression, it didn't happen over night. It's a fact that Republicans can screw it up faster than Democrats or anyone else can fix it. The Republicans believe in more service jobs (servants) than manufactuing jobs that pay a living wage. More for them less for us. FACTS ARE FACTS>

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13867
Aug 24, 2012
 
Ten years? So you are saying the depression was over two years before the war started.Republicans.Gotta love em.Who was in charge when the depression began NRH?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13868
Aug 24, 2012
 
OMG another rightwinger with Alzheimer's.

"Paul Ryan Claims He Didnít Know He Signed Letters Asking For Stimulus Funds"

Duh, duh, duh...I am Paul Ayn Rand Ryan, sociopath and body building fetishist, I am stupid beyond belief and cannot remember voting for TARP, the Detroit Bailout, Stimulus Funds, tying my shoelaces, eating my oatmeal.

I am just THAT stupid. I am, however, a little smarter than other Republiscum so they call me a policy wonk even though my understanding of economics is crap and my policy ideas cannot stand up to third grade math.

It is true: The Know Nothings gather in Tampa. The stupids rally around the GOPUX.

The idiots stand around with their mouths open, drooling, while Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 tell how they are waging war on Women, on Seniors, on Minorities, on Small Businesses, on Europe, on Common Sense, on Decency, on Morality.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13869
Aug 24, 2012
 
A policy wonk? Hahaha...! That's funny as hell....
Questioner

Rising Star, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13870
Aug 24, 2012
 
Try reading and commenting on a forum that matters ....
"The Search for a Less Unpopular School Tax" .... odds are that this subject will hit you directly in the pocketbook. Anybody want to pay [more] or [less] taxes?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13871
Aug 24, 2012
 
Questioner wrote:
Try reading and commenting on a forum that matters ....
"The Search for a Less Unpopular School Tax" .... odds are that this subject will hit you directly in the pocketbook. Anybody want to pay [more] or [less] taxes?
I think if you don't have kids you shouldn't have to pay school taxes.I think we should have a flat tax period.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13872
Aug 24, 2012
 
waco1909 wrote:
Ten years? So you are saying the depression was over two years before the war started.Republicans.Gotta love em.Who was in charge when the depression began NRH?
The depression started in 1929 with the stock market crash. America began to recover around 1939 as the country began supplying material to Europe for the war, than it really took off in 1942.
Hoover was pres when the depression began. Your point?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13873
Aug 24, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
OMG another rightwinger with Alzheimer's.
"Paul Ryan Claims He Didnít Know He Signed Letters Asking For Stimulus Funds"
Duh, duh, duh...I am Paul Ayn Rand Ryan, sociopath and body building fetishist, I am stupid beyond belief and cannot remember voting for TARP, the Detroit Bailout, Stimulus Funds, tying my shoelaces, eating my oatmeal.
I am just THAT stupid. I am, however, a little smarter than other Republiscum so they call me a policy wonk even though my understanding of economics is crap and my policy ideas cannot stand up to third grade math.
It is true: The Know Nothings gather in Tampa. The stupids rally around the GOPUX.
The idiots stand around with their mouths open, drooling, while Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 tell how they are waging war on Women, on Seniors, on Minorities, on Small Businesses, on Europe, on Common Sense, on Decency, on Morality.
With all the effort and venom the Obama trolls are putting in to trying to knock down Romney/Ryan, it seems like they are a bit scared.
From the way they describe them, you would think they drink blood, eat babies, and flog small animals just for fun.
TheIr hysteria is hilarious and pathetic.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13874
Aug 24, 2012
 
Texan wrote:
Depression, it didn't happen over night. It's a fact that Republicans can screw it up faster than Democrats or anyone else can fix it. The Republicans believe in more service jobs (servants) than manufactuing jobs that pay a living wage. More for them less for us. FACTS ARE FACTS>

Your generalizations are pretty inaccurate, on both sides. Nothing or no one is black and white.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13875
Aug 24, 2012
 
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your generalizations are pretty inaccurate, on both sides. Nothing or no one is black and white.
THAT'S what I've been trying to tell you.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13876
Aug 24, 2012
 
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The depression started in 1929 with the stock market crash. America began to recover around 1939 as the country began supplying material to Europe for the war, than it really took off in 1942.
Hoover was pres when the depression began. Your point?
Republican.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13877
Aug 24, 2012
 
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
10 years of economic depression is not "re-writing history". Facts are facts.
I don't recall FDR starting the Depression.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13878
Aug 24, 2012
 
Do I come across like Oregon? NRH FDR is a hero to me and my family.Wanna blame the depression on him? THAT'S crazy.But hey...your opinion.Guess that's why no one gets along in this country.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13880
Aug 25, 2012
 
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the effort and venom the Obama trolls are putting in to trying to knock down Romney/Ryan, it seems like they are a bit scared.
From the way they describe them, you would think they drink blood, eat babies, and flog small animals just for fun.
TheIr hysteria is hilarious and pathetic.
"Ryan: Rape Survivors Must Have Their Rapist's Baby"

Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 the most despicable party since the Nazzies openly and IN WRITING declare that women's wombs are GOVERNMENT PROPERTY.

The War on Women by the GOPUX continues. What self respecting, decent, independent woman would be a Republiscum. None would.

No female Republiscum is decent.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13881
Aug 25, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ryan: Rape Survivors Must Have Their Rapist's Baby"
Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 the most despicable party since the Nazzies openly and IN WRITING declare that women's wombs are GOVERNMENT PROPERTY.
The War on Women by the GOPUX continues. What self respecting, decent, independent woman would be a Republiscum. None would.
No female Republiscum is decent.
Your hateful posts are enough to make anyone but the dumbest Obamanoids vote Romney against Oblamo. Keep up the good work, idiot.

Just by being a DNC troll, makes YOU government property. Try getting off your knees and quit putting government pee pees in your mouth.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13882
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
Do I come across like Oregon? NRH FDR is a hero to me and my family.Wanna blame the depression on him? THAT'S crazy.But hey...your opinion.Guess that's why no one gets along in this country.
You are no where near Oregons level. We have a different opinion, thats all. I will discuss it all day with you, and I dont think either of us will hate the other by the end of it. Its called a discussion, and it doesnt have to be hateful, which neither of us has done.
Oregon and others are just hateful,stupid people who, for whatever reason, enjoy spewing hate. I guess they arent capable of civilized debate so they fall back to their skill level, the school yard arguing. Oregon and his ilk sound like 12 year old kids arguing about Hanna Montana.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13883
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
Do I come across like Oregon? NRH FDR is a hero to me and my family.Wanna blame the depression on him? THAT'S crazy.But hey...your opinion.Guess that's why no one gets along in this country.
And I never said FDR started the Depression. His policies prolonged it. Just like Obama.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13884
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ryan: Rape Survivors Must Have Their Rapist's Baby"
Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 the most despicable party since the Nazzies openly and IN WRITING declare that women's wombs are GOVERNMENT PROPERTY.
The War on Women by the GOPUX continues. What self respecting, decent, independent woman would be a Republiscum. None would.
No female Republiscum is decent.
You claim the GOP hates women, and imply that the Dems are on womens side, but then you say "No female Republiscum is decent".
Yeah, that sounds like you like women a whole lot, as long as they tow the party line and dont dare to have an independent thought. That sounds an awful lot like the modern version of "Bare foot and pregnant" to me.
C'mon Troll, next talking point....

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13885
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just gotta disagree there NRH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,761 - 12,780 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Dallas Forum right now

Search the Dallas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Hey Clyde 16,043
Places to gamble, hunt in/near Dallas? 7 hr bluerocks3974 2
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 7 hr bluerocks3974 292
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 10 hr Jennifer Renee 120
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Wild flowers 466
Paul McCartney adds more U.S. tour dates Fri Awesome 1
Gomert & Bundy & Bachmann for Governor/Presdent Fri Bundy Gomert Bachmann ya 1
•••
•••

Dallas News Video

•••
Dallas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dallas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••