Different kind of victory for Lance Armstrong as prosecutors drop criminal probe

Full story: The Washington Post

Federal prosecutors dropped their investigation of the seven-time Tour de France champion Friday, ending a nearly two-year effort to determine whether the world's most famous cyclist and his teammates joined in a doping program during his greatest years.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2012
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

I guess the prosecutors had no evidence-----but I am sure they were well-paid at the down-trodden tax-payers expense.

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

It takes time to create charges to try and make an Amercian look bad. The French just have to live with the fact they are second best when it comes to their race.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Why is this posted in 'POLITICS'? Oh yeah...I guess it's because prosecuting cases now is political rather than judicial.
Ex-GOP Con

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Dismayed wrote:
Why is this posted in 'POLITICS'? Oh yeah...I guess it's because prosecuting cases now is political rather than judicial.
"now"? It's been going on since the Clinton lewinsky scandal!
TedsLiver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

We have tax payer money to go after Lance. True criminals like Holder/Obama who ran guns to the cartels should be investigated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••