man arrested for stabbing mother's live-in boyfriend

Mar 20, 2009 Full story: www.wvva.com 162

Tazewell County authorities arrest a man for allegedly stabbing his mother's live-in boyfriend numerous times.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
The Stabbing in Bishop

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2009
Chrisopher will get out of this like he gets out of everything else. This man is not crazy he is evil, but it don't help he gets by with everything. They only charged him with aggravated malicious wounding that is nuts he almosted killed Roger. Roger still is not out of the woods what else does chrisopher have to do before they put him away. I was married to this monster I know the kind of things that he can do. But he keeps people scared of him to keep them quite. This man will say or do anything to get out of this and he is good at what he does. He will put fear in his own family to keep them from telling anything they may know. He needs to be off the streets for good before he kills someone. He is a danger to anyone who gets in his way.
Just a citizen

North Tazewell, VA

#2 Apr 6, 2009
I am sick and tired of how they let people like this out over and over....you see them on the street and you are afraid to walk by them for fear of making them mad in some way....someone who stabs another person needs to be tried for attempted murder, they don't need a slap on the wrist....I'm sick of how things like this go on ignored, don't be surprised if we don't wake up to something like Richlands had to wake up to with the Pizza Plus murders...so sad good people have to risk there life with people like Chris on the streets not saying he has murdered anyone but what if the person don't live through the next stabbing? and sorry to say but if he is out I'm sure it will happen again.........
unknown

Tazewell, VA

#3 Apr 9, 2009
He always was mean!To beat your wife and let your kids watch?Big time wimp,he needs prayer to get the pure Devil out of him!
Chelsa Collier

Tazewell, VA

#4 Apr 20, 2009
Ok.. For one I know him very good.. Nothing bad against him but he can not fight worth a shit and if he was gonna stab someone he would have done it to his cousin which has beat the hell out of him before think about it for real Roger always help Chistopher with everything he could.. So why would he do it.... And you know what the funny thing was he was with my mom that morin from like 6 until the cops came and got him so put the pieces together... And he had no blood on him when he got with my mom that morin and if he or anyone stab someone 27 times they would be covered in blood so the cops are lying about something that it happened...Thou shalt not judge for thou shall be judged first....So get your facts sraight before gettin on here talkin shit that is not true...
Christ Cringle

North Tazewell, VA

#5 May 2, 2009
Are you effin' crazy??

He stabbed him. Period.

His wife used to walk around purple from head to toe any time anyone seen her.
Dwayne

Tazewell, VA

#6 May 4, 2009
Christ Cringle wrote:
Are you effin' crazy??
He stabbed him. Period.
His wife used to walk around purple from head to toe any time anyone seen her.
You people make me sick. Korate didnt bother anyone. he is a good man who would have given you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I gave him a ride down bishop the morning after it happened. you know whats funny though? he was headed towards the house it happened at not away from it. tell me how that happened. Theres also a man right now in bishop..i wont disclose who..that got drunk and said that korate is rotting in jail for something he did!!! he says he got drunk that night stabbed roger and burnt the clothes in the creek behind his house!! The hillbilly in bishop has security tapes of korate before and after the murder happened. guess what bitches! He was wearing the same clothes with no blood on him either time. Chelsa knows what im talking about. he got out of my car into Kays at the stop sign in bishop.

"the stabbing in bishop" you want to call korate a monster but your the one who wont even let him see his son. Ive sat and watched that poor man cry over him. All he's been doing lately is trying to straighten up so he could at least talk to his son on the telephone. But you wont let him. you tell me who the monster is.
unknown

Tazewell, VA

#7 Jun 18, 2009
the women that says she was married to Korate needs to stop calling him a bad person he only treated her how she treated him. She the one that wouldnt even let him see his kids but she was the one that running around with Paul she knows who im talking about.
bad ass bitch

Tazewell, VA

#8 Jun 30, 2009
for all of yall who is reading this i just want to say one thing as far as calling karate mean im here to tell you that is not fing true i know this to be a fact i was with him for quite a while and let me tell you something else for whoever this bitch is who is getting on here slandering his name needs to get serious medical help and be put in a psycatric ward and she needs to get her facts straight before she gets on here running her fat mouth making up no good lies cuz i want everyone in this town of bishop to know the christopher baldwin is the nicest man he will do anything for and will take his shirt of his own back and give it to you as far and this crazy bitch on here making up all these lies you be the judge of that and matter of fact if anyone else has anything mean to say about karote why don't they man up and come straight out with it. And to any one that is reading this that is right beside him a 100% I do appected everyone standing up for him but as far as you fuc**** go that don't have the whole facts go..and get off you lazy a$$ and find something a hell of alot better to do with yalls fuckin lies.. I will tell the whole world something right now they have a incconent man sitting there in Tazewell County Jail for no damn good reason and I think it makes me sick to my stomach that the guy that I was with for so long and loved with all of my heart and always will. So therefore anybody who is reading this that doesn't agree with what I am standing up for please fill man or woman enough to respond ASAP to this..If you have the balls to because I don't appectite getting on here and reading stuff that I know that is not true. they also need to let this inconcent man go and go and find this crazy nut person that really did what ever happened..
Chelsa Collier

Tazewell, VA

#9 Jun 30, 2009
bad ass bitch wrote:
for all of yall who is reading this i just want to say one thing as far as calling karate mean im here to tell you that is not fing true i know this to be a fact i was with him for quite a while and let me tell you something else for whoever this bitch is who is getting on here slandering his name needs to get serious medical help and be put in a psycatric ward and she needs to get her facts straight before she gets on here running her fat mouth making up no good lies cuz i want everyone in this town of bishop to know the christopher baldwin is the nicest man he will do anything for and will take his shirt of his own back and give it to you as far and this crazy bitch on here making up all these lies you be the judge of that and matter of fact if anyone else has anything mean to say about karote why don't they man up and come straight out with it. And to any one that is reading this that is right beside him a 100% I do appected everyone standing up for him but as far as you fuc**** go that don't have the whole facts go..and get off you lazy a$$ and find something a hell of alot better to do with yalls fuckin lies.. I will tell the whole world something right now they have a incconent man sitting there in Tazewell County Jail for no damn good reason and I think it makes me sick to my stomach that the guy that I was with for so long and loved with all of my heart and always will. So therefore anybody who is reading this that doesn't agree with what I am standing up for please fill man or woman enough to respond ASAP to this..If you have the balls to because I don't appectite getting on here and reading stuff that I know that is not true. they also need to let this inconcent man go and go and find this crazy nut person that really did what ever happened..
I am standing right behind everyone one else on that he did not do it and that he is a nice person and would do anything for anyone no matter what it is and or how bad it was or is.. And I agree with bad ass bitch that if you have balls you need to let eveyone know what you think and what you know about him if he would do it or not because I know for a fact that he did not and or would not do anything to hurt anyone.. Because he has always help me and my mother with what ever we needed and it didn't bother him one bit.. And I know who he was with and she is a very great person and they have been together for about 2 years or more and he has always treated her with respect and was willing to do anything for her..So if you all agree that he did not do it comment us back to show the people who don;t know him as what he really is a nice loving person as he has always been...
Chelsa Collier

Tazewell, VA

#10 Jun 30, 2009
bad ass bitch wrote:
for all of yall who is reading this i just want to say one thing as far as calling karate mean im here to tell you that is not fing true i know this to be a fact i was with him for quite a while and let me tell you something else for whoever this bitch is who is getting on here slandering his name needs to get serious medical help and be put in a psycatric ward and she needs to get her facts straight before she gets on here running her fat mouth making up no good lies cuz i want everyone in this town of bishop to know the christopher baldwin is the nicest man he will do anything for and will take his shirt of his own back and give it to you as far and this crazy bitch on here making up all these lies you be the judge of that and matter of fact if anyone else has anything mean to say about karote why don't they man up and come straight out with it. And to any one that is reading this that is right beside him a 100% I do appected everyone standing up for him but as far as you fuc**** go that don't have the whole facts go..and get off you lazy a$$ and find something a hell of alot better to do with yalls fuckin lies.. I will tell the whole world something right now they have a incconent man sitting there in Tazewell County Jail for no damn good reason and I think it makes me sick to my stomach that the guy that I was with for so long and loved with all of my heart and always will. So therefore anybody who is reading this that doesn't agree with what I am standing up for please fill man or woman enough to respond ASAP to this..If you have the balls to because I don't appectite getting on here and reading stuff that I know that is not true. they also need to let this inconcent man go and go and find this crazy nut person that really did what ever happened..
I know for a fact that he has always had respect for the woman that he has been with for 2 years and he has never raised his hand to hit her he has always been there for her when things were not the best and when things were the best.. I have spent many of times with him and her both and he has never done anything that was mean or anything disrespectful to her or to anyone else...So if you have the balls to tell what you really think then do so on here.. And don't be afraid to put your real name out there because everyone knows that he is a great person to be around.. Thanks eveyone and tell everyone to comment on what they know is true not some dumb ass bull shit talk ASAP..
Chelsa Collier

Tazewell, VA

#11 Jun 30, 2009
unknown wrote:
He always was mean!To beat your wife and let your kids watch?Big time wimp,he needs prayer to get the pure Devil out of him!
And to who ever wrote this you don't know shit about him because I know for a fact that he loves his son very much and he has tried everything to get to talk to him and or see him...
bad ass bitch

Tazewell, VA

#12 Jun 30, 2009
to whom it may conceren i have 1 question anyone reading this my question is when some one is trying to do there very best that thay can do all the every whated is to see there little boy an i know i have seen my sweetheart be so upset cause the crazy thing he was with in the past wouldent even give him a chance in hell to see his baby now u let me now what kinda crazy bitch that is i think if she cared a bout her child enough she would give her son a chance to met his daddy so pretty much she cares more about hoping man to man day in and day out and not thinking that the worldful Korate i know 100 % and is madly in love with him and always will be also helped bring his son into this world so therefore if this crazy woman is not out to cause conflict with her child getting to know his own father she would do the right thing and if not I think she's sick in the head and nothing but a trafin hoe please comment back if you have the balls to. ASAP>
whitney

Tazewell, VA

#13 Jun 30, 2009
Christ Cringle wrote:
Are you effin' crazy??
He stabbed him. Period.
His wife used to walk around purple from head to toe any time anyone seen her.
lady i have been with karate fucked out his mind never been touched talked straight shit to him... smacked beat the hell outta of him if he was going to stab or hurt anyone it would be someone else on the hill besides roger... wat u need to do is go to sinking waters and talk to 2 mothafuckas up there... or you could come to bishop and become crucified wat do you choose... promise hunny you would not be purple ill send your ass back dripping red not sporting purple dont fucking talk bout karate again or face up down here and it could be the next bishop stabbing...
unknown citizen

Roanoke, VA

#16 Jul 7, 2009
reading this please go toplease if anyone outher site if anyone out there would like to know moe about whats beeing said about this . becouse i do now one thing theres one crazey no good ho on hear talking sh## an i got one thing to say to anyone thats got anything to say about nices man i have ever none. if thay wnna keep there s### up go for it couse if i ever run in to anyone thats saying untrue things about the man i love and care about with all my hart . trust me u people wanna say hes crazy or eail u people havent seen anythag yet so trust me how ever this getting on hear wanting to makeup a big mass of lies . keep it up couse u wouldent want to keep running that d### mouth of wours becouse i gust want u to know that god will send eail people wear thay beloing in the end of there life time so if i was u i would thank about the lies u like to run youmouth about so there miss smarty . an i whant to thank everone thats sanding up for karotie and please trease me dont beleave lies couse i now for my hes a great person and if it came down it it i would even lay down my own life foe hem.
member

Mount Pleasant, MI

#17 Jul 10, 2009
Chelsa Collier wrote:
Ok.. For one I know him very good.. Nothing bad against him but he can not fight worth a shit and if he was gonna stab someone he would have done it to his cousin which has beat the hell out of him before think about it for real Roger always help Chistopher with everything he could.. So why would he do it.... And you know what the funny thing was he was with my mom that morin from like 6 until the cops came and got him so put the pieces together... And he had no blood on him when he got with my mom that morin and if he or anyone stab someone 27 times they would be covered in blood so the cops are lying about something that it happened...Thou shalt not judge for thou shall be judged first....So get your facts sraight before gettin on here talkin shit that is not true...
You need to stop telling your lies because you know he did it. He was smart enough to cover his clothes up. He even put something over his to keep the blood off. Roger better thankn his god everyday that chain saw would not start.So stop lieing you and his brother and anyonne that is involved in this cover needs to go to jail with Chris.
4 you

Mount Pleasant, MI

#18 Jul 10, 2009
bad ass bitch wrote:
to whom it may conceren i have 1 question anyone reading this my question is when some one is trying to do there very best that thay can do all the every whated is to see there little boy an i know i have seen my sweetheart be so upset cause the crazy thing he was with in the past wouldent even give him a chance in hell to see his baby now u let me now what kinda crazy bitch that is i think if she cared a bout her child enough she would give her son a chance to met his daddy so pretty much she cares more about hoping man to man day in and day out and not thinking that the worldful Korate i know 100 % and is madly in love with him and always will be also helped bring his son into this world so therefore if this crazy woman is not out to cause conflict with her child getting to know his own father she would do the right thing and if not I think she's sick in the head and nothing but a trafin hoe please comment back if you have the balls to. ASAP>
WELL IT IS BECAUSE SHE DOES CARE ABOUT HER SON THAT SHE DON'T LET kARATE AROUND HIM. hE IS SHIT AND ALWAYS WILL BE. YOU MUST BE ONE THAT CAN'T WORTH SHIT YOUR JUST HIDDING BEHIDE ANOTHER NAME. GOOD JOB NOONE WILL FUGURE THAT ONE OUT OH SMART.Well if he is such a good man did he tell you about the other son he just had not long ago.
4 you

Mount Pleasant, MI

#19 Jul 10, 2009
Dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You people make me sick. Korate didnt bother anyone. he is a good man who would have given you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I gave him a ride down bishop the morning after it happened. you know whats funny though? he was headed towards the house it happened at not away from it. tell me how that happened. Theres also a man right now in bishop..i wont disclose who..that got drunk and said that korate is rotting in jail for something he did!!! he says he got drunk that night stabbed roger and burnt the clothes in the creek behind his house!! The hillbilly in bishop has security tapes of korate before and after the murder happened. guess what bitches! He was wearing the same clothes with no blood on him either time. Chelsa knows what im talking about. he got out of my car into Kays at the stop sign in bishop.
"the stabbing in bishop" you want to call korate a monster but your the one who wont even let him see his son. Ive sat and watched that poor man cry over him. All he's been doing lately is trying to straighten up so he could at least talk to his son on the telephone. But you wont let him. you tell me who the monster is.
Hello once again to the person that keeps mispelling his name. You are his cousin and going with him hell learn to spell his name right. Who's the BITCH NOW. Several people has mention that you need to go back to school. Don't try to stop and think about it just run.....Run toward the school....
4 you

United States

#20 Jul 11, 2009
unknown wrote:
He always was mean!To beat your wife and let your kids watch?Big time wimp,he needs prayer to get the pure Devil out of him!
Amen
Kelly

United States

#21 Jul 11, 2009
Chelsa Collier wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that he has always had respect for the woman that he has been with for 2 years and he has never raised his hand to hit her he has always been there for her when things were not the best and when things were the best.. I have spent many of times with him and her both and he has never done anything that was mean or anything disrespectful to her or to anyone else...So if you have the balls to tell what you .really think then do so on here.. And don't be afraid to put your real name out there because everyone knows that he is a great person to be around.. Thanks eveyone and tell everyone to comment on what they know is true not some dumb ass bull shit talk ASAP..
Bitch you are full of shit. Because I know for a Fact he was mean to the cousin that he is with. So back off Bitch you don't as much as you think you do. They must of paid you off also for you to have anything good to say about Karte.So tell your lies to someone who may believe you. You must be one of his drug w-----.
Kelly

United States

#22 Jul 11, 2009
unknown citizen wrote:
reading this please go toplease if anyone outher site if anyone out there would like to know moe about whats beeing said about this . becouse i do now one thing theres one crazey no good ho on hear talking sh## an i got one thing to say to anyone thats got anything to say about nices man i have ever none. if thay wnna keep there s### up go for it couse if i ever run in to anyone thats saying untrue things about the man i love and care about with all my hart . trust me u people wanna say hes crazy or eail u people havent seen anythag yet so trust me how ever this getting on hear wanting to makeup a big mass of lies . keep it up couse u wouldent want to keep running that d### mouth of wours becouse i gust want u to know that god will send eail people wear thay beloing in the end of there life time so if i was u i would thank about the lies u like to run youmouth about so there miss smarty . an i whant to thank everone thats sanding up for karotie and please trease me dont beleave lies couse i now for my hes a great person and if it came down it it i would even lay down my own life foe hem.
Don't stop to think about just run to the nearest school. Bitch you still can't spell if you are going to write lies learn to spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cycling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Oct 25 stefanbed53 41
Can Armstrong ever be forgiven? Oct 25 stefanbed53 5
Shouldn't We Be Allowed to Ride Facing Traffic? (Feb '13) Oct 23 Wise biker 3
Winter cycling is suicidal and insane! Oct 23 Wise biker 1
Man gets $2300 in tickets on his electric bike Oct 5 Electric Biker 1
Do you want to buy all kinds of cycling jerseys? (Dec '11) Sep '14 Jeremy 2
pongo59 Aug '14 pongo59 1

Cycling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE