Their Freedom is a Western Plot:

Apr 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BrothersJudd Blog

A VELVET FIST : If you want to start a peaceful revolution, the person to call is a Serb with a passion for Tolkien.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2012
Kurac palac pravoslavac

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Nonsence, peaceful revolution? Troublemaker is what I call it, he should be locked up and thrown in serbian jail with the rest of troublemakers, mainly albanian ones, see what he says then.
Sicilius

Buffalo, NY

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Kurac palac pravoslavac wrote:
Nonsence, peaceful revolution? Troublemaker is what I call it, he should be locked up and thrown in serbian jail with the rest of troublemakers, mainly albanian ones, see what he says then.
the servoslaves are the biggest troublemaker in the Balkans. they are balcanized witout any civility and education: brutes.
Germanicus Nazismus

Scranton, PA

#3 Apr 28, 2012
your beloved talbanians are from balkan too, so they're brutes and uncivilized as well

dumb retard, think before you write something

german/austrian culture

adolf hitler- biggest mass murderer, racist and most evil man in history

jozef fritzl- pedophile and psychopath.
Sicilius

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Germanicus Nazismus wrote:
your beloved talbanians are from balkan too, so they're brutes and uncivilized as well
dumb retard, think before you write something
german/austrian culture
adolf hitler- biggest mass murderer, racist and most evil man in history
jozef fritzl- pedophile and psychopath.
your servian presumption about my origin is totally wrond as usually. you are just another sick Serboslave since 1389.
Germanicus Nazismus

Scranton, PA

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Hahah stupid retard, you said yourself that you're german and austrian. You don't even know what you are anymore. Senile pedophile
Sicilius

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Germanicus Nazismus wrote:
Hahah stupid retard, you said yourself that you're german and austrian. You don't even know what you are anymore. Senile pedophile
I know well who I am and of what ethnic origin I am. You servoslaves are reallu sick people in the Balkans since 1389, and even now in the 21st century you are still suffering from the same symptoms. Are you ever going to recover mentally and spiritually????
Pigsfuckshiptarm others

Belgrade, Serbia

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Shiptar from Buffalo, NY proves that he have one working brain cell. Only a complete moron wouldn't be ashamed to be albanian.

usual conversation with an albanian:

q: are you albanian?
a: no, i am just retarded. and my parents are brother and sister
Sicilius

Buffalo, NY

#8 Apr 28, 2012
Pigsfuckshiptarmothers wrote:
Shiptar from Buffalo, NY proves that he have one working brain cell. Only a complete moron wouldn't be ashamed to be albanian.
usual conversation with an albanian:
q: are you albanian?
a: no, i am just retarded. and my parents are brother and sister
your presumptive 'knowledge' is totally incorrect and wrong since my origin is not Albanian or Kosovar at all, and never will be since my ethnic origin is Western, not Balkan like you with all sick and deranged comments you make. your comments are outlandish and extremely stupid as well as plain dumb.
Pigsfuckshiptarm others

Belgrade, Serbia

#9 Apr 28, 2012
Only an albanian can be that retarded like you are.

as i said i completely understand your shame of being an albo. Being shiptar is the worst thing imaginable
Luganesus

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 28, 2012
Only an albanian can be that retarded like you are.
as i said i completely understand your shame of being an albo. Being shiptar is the worst thing imaginable
are you another sick servian sklave?
Pigsfuckshiptarm others

Belgrade, Serbia

#11 Apr 28, 2012
Why do you keep changing nicknames?

just chose the apropriate one-sonofapigcocksuckingwhore
Luganesus

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 28, 2012
Why do you keep changing nicknames?
just chose the apropriate one-sonofapigcocksuckingwhore
I have a multifaceted knowledge of the whole world, you dumb servoslave from servoslavia. are still delirious from 1991 war in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo. NATO gave you a good lesson in 1999.
Serb Analysis

Australia

#14 Apr 28, 2012
An Iron Fist: If you want to start a real revolution, the person to call is a Serbian with a passion for Serbia, and not some wimp who is into Tolkien elf and fairy crap.
Simo Dubajic

Slovenia

#15 Apr 28, 2012
Luganesus wrote:
<quoted text>I have a multifaceted knowledge of the whole world, you dumb servoslave from servoslavia. are still delirious from 1991 war in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo. NATO gave you a good lesson in 1999.

not really! 13 tanks in 3 months
Luganesus

Buffalo, NY

#16 Apr 28, 2012
Simo Dubajic wrote:
<quoted text>
not really! 13 tanks in 3 months
another dumb servoslave.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#17 Apr 28, 2012
pigoserv will always be pigoserv!
Srbin

Switzerland

#19 Apr 28, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
pigoserv will always be pigoserv!
no u folks converted lol and are muslims now :P whats with da pigs lojavi? rofl
Luganesus

Buffalo, NY

#20 Apr 28, 2012
Srbin wrote:
<quoted text>no u folks converted lol and are muslims now :P whats with da pigs lojavi? rofl
are you servoslave hallucinating?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Popovic, Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogus academic claims tarnish Serbia's... Jun '14 Generalissimus 2
Serbs in Crimea send 'false message,' experts a... Apr '14 batmandu 54
Role of JNA in the 1990s Wars Still Remains Unc... (Nov '12) Feb '14 Albonazis 146
Serbia expels Macedonia ambassador to Belgrade (Oct '08) Dec '13 Servoslaves 1,441
Analysis of STRATFOR Leaks Misrepresents Nonvio... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Servoslaves 1
Kosovo's election holds high stakes for two cou... (Oct '13) Oct '13 N I 4 N I 3
Sexy Serbian Ana Popovic shreds it up (Oct '13) Oct '13 Gajnice_ 17
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Popovic, Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••