Man charged with chopping off head of grandmother's dog

Mar 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PittsburghLive.com

On Friday, Allegheny Township District Judge Cheryl Peck Yakopec ordered Gregory Novick Jr., no address available, sent to the Westmoreland County jail in lieu of $50,000 bail pending a preliminary hearing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Disgrace

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

He's a piece of shi*. Scum, Scum, Scum. He needs severe help. How could anyone do something like that to a defenseless animal? Some things never change-he'll always be trash. He'll get what he deserves.
nexustk

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Dam andepandy u cray
James

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

He's not scum actually I understand the fact that the animal was helpless I love dogs but ppl make mistakes not to mention he was extremely drunk an as everyone who's ever drank b4 knows u do things when ur drunk u wouldn't normally do I haven't known him that long but long enough to know he is a good person and is truly sorry for what he did
Easy

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Good thing he didn't use a M-16......... What they going to do, confiscate everyones axes, hatchets, and machettes?
lois

Donegal, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

drunk is NO excuse ok what if he did this to a child because he was drunk gives him the right he is a low life scum nuff said

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I know that dude. I was locked up with him. He said he broke the dogs neck not chop it off lol. Weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westmoreland County Discussions

Search the Westmoreland County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stabbing, Slashing Spree At Pa. High School Lea... Thu Reply2_CIA 10
Man allegedly attempts to rob Latrobe Grub & Pu... (Sep '10) Apr 17 Passover 20
Morning Fire Leaves Man Burned in Latrobe Mar 24 Wow 2
sheriff jon held Mar 19 CRACKER 1
What has Donald Queer done NOW? Jan '14 Last of a Dying Breed 1
Corrections Dept. is misleading lawmakers to ju... Jan '14 U are a Punishment Freak 3
'Greensburg 6' member takes plea deal, apologizes Jan '14 Judge 3
•••
•••
•••
•••