Man charged with chopping off head of grandmother's dog

Mar 2, 2012 Full story: PittsburghLive.com 6

On Friday, Allegheny Township District Judge Cheryl Peck Yakopec ordered Gregory Novick Jr., no address available, sent to the Westmoreland County jail in lieu of $50,000 bail pending a preliminary hearing.

Full Story
Disgrace

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 3, 2012
He's a piece of shi*. Scum, Scum, Scum. He needs severe help. How could anyone do something like that to a defenseless animal? Some things never change-he'll always be trash. He'll get what he deserves.
nexustk

Astoria, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Dam andepandy u cray
James

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
He's not scum actually I understand the fact that the animal was helpless I love dogs but ppl make mistakes not to mention he was extremely drunk an as everyone who's ever drank b4 knows u do things when ur drunk u wouldn't normally do I haven't known him that long but long enough to know he is a good person and is truly sorry for what he did
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Good thing he didn't use a M-16......... What they going to do, confiscate everyones axes, hatchets, and machettes?
lois

Donegal, PA

#5 Mar 9, 2013
drunk is NO excuse ok what if he did this to a child because he was drunk gives him the right he is a low life scum nuff said

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2013
I know that dude. I was locked up with him. He said he broke the dogs neck not chop it off lol. Weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls Sep '14 Spotted Girl 5
Man allegedly attempts to rob Latrobe Grub & Pu... (Sep '10) Aug '14 Uncle George 24
School stabbing note: What did Alex Hribal say? May '14 Anti-parasite 1
Stabbing, Slashing Spree At Pa. High School Lea... (Apr '14) Apr '14 pa embarrassed 7
Morning Fire Leaves Man Burned in Latrobe (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wow 2
sheriff jon held (Mar '14) Mar '14 CRACKER 1
What has Donald Queer done NOW? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Last of a Dying B... 1

Westmoreland County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE