Personal ties can change gay marriage attitudes

Full story: Sunherald.com
In revealing his support for same-sex marriage, President Barack Obama attributed his change in thinking to a series of key conversations and experiences. Full Story
Moliner

Enterprise, AL

#1 May 13, 2012
"Just as influential in his thinking, according to Obama, were dinnertime conversations with his 13- and 10-year-old daughters, who have friends with two mothers or two fathers."

I am so proud to have as president a man, a world leader, that, in part, bases his decisions that effect an entire nation on what his two kids say at the dinner table.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#2 May 13, 2012
Only another homosexual can make a person homosexual. It's sort of like vampires and should be just as illegal. Homosexuals commonly share exhibitionism and predation as part of their psychological makeup. They'll milk this media attention forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Operation City Sweeper Exposes Underbelly of Ne... Fri 333stenbrian 1
Know Your Candidates - Maria Vazquez-Doles (Oct '13) Dec 2 Anonymous 8
The Judicial System is a JOKE (Sep '12) Nov '14 Jeff 2
Clinton may put HQ in Westchester Nov '14 No wineries 1
Montefiore New Rochelle Kicks Off Second Year B... Nov '14 333stenbrian 1
New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice... Oct '14 333stenbrian 1
Tiny Houses? in Westchester County NY? Oct '14 JanneZack 1
More from around the web