Abused Teenager's Stepmother Released From Prison

Full story: NewsChannel5.com Nashville

The stepmother convicted of abusing a teenager was released from prison. Josh Osborne said he's worried about his safety and that of his siblings.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2012
Dana

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 12, 2008
 
People who abuse children should spend the rest of their lives in prison, no second chance.No three strikes, one strike your done. These poor children didn't have a chance. they had to take it because they could not fight back. If the laws was for the children and not the low life parents, there would be less child abuse. Lawmakers need to think what if it was my child. How would you feel if the lowlife that hurt your child was walking free to do it again.We need to make it tougher for parents to get their children back and if you abuse, your done.
jmf

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 12, 2008
 
This story came to my mind a few days ago when I heard how that 3 month old baby that was raped and abused. These kind of people should suffer and die in the worst kind of way, but not before they suffer so bad day after day. This man should be raped and beated everyday the rest of his sorry life. Now these females that let this crap go on should be punished just the same. Josh's stepmom was a fat women. Didn't look like she had missed many meals. She should be chained like a dog. Have to pee & poop where she had to sleep and stay. Make her go for days without food and water. Then give her a piece of bread with pepper on it, give her a glass of water with hot sause in it. Make them SUFFER. Death is to quick for them. That 85 year old man that just molested that handicap child needs to be put in this group to!!!

Since: Oct 08

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 12, 2008
 
jmf wrote:
This story came to my mind a few days ago when I heard how that 3 month old baby that was raped and abused. These kind of people should suffer and die in the worst kind of way, but not before they suffer so bad day after day. This man should be raped and beated everyday the rest of his sorry life. Now these females that let this crap go on should be punished just the same. Josh's stepmom was a fat women. Didn't look like she had missed many meals. She should be chained like a dog. Have to pee & poop where she had to sleep and stay. Make her go for days without food and water. Then give her a piece of bread with pepper on it, give her a glass of water with hot sause in it. Make them SUFFER. Death is to quick for them. That 85 year old man that just molested that handicap child needs to be put in this group to!!!
I couldn't agree with you more. I didn't hear about the 3 month old. Where was this? Either way, a 3 month old! I could choke the person(s) responsible for that. Any child that is abused. Something has to be wrong with your head for you to treat a child like this. My dear Lord, a 3 month old sexually abused. That absolutely brings tears to my eyes.
jmf

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 12, 2008
 
Reece, the story is on the forum post. It happened this week. The man was 19 year old boyfriend. He raped the little boy, he hurt the baby so bad up in him, all his organs were damaged, he even put his ****down the baby's mouth, hurt his throat, broke his leg and other things. The mom knew what was going on. Both in jail. Sadiest thing I've ever heard. I have NO USE what so ever for low down trash like this. Death would be to quick. They need to suffer so slowly, and so much pain and more pain. Never will any punishment be enough!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 12, 2008
 
jmf wrote:
Reece, the story is on the forum post. It happened this week. The man was 19 year old boyfriend. He raped the little boy, he hurt the baby so bad up in him, all his organs were damaged, he even put his ****down the baby's mouth, hurt his throat, broke his leg and other things. The mom knew what was going on. Both in jail. Sadiest thing I've ever heard. I have NO USE what so ever for low down trash like this. Death would be to quick. They need to suffer so slowly, and so much pain and more pain. Never will any punishment be enough!!!!
Oh my god. I wish they both had to go through a slow and worse death than the ain they have caused that baby. You're right, no punishment will be enough.
just me

Cranbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 12, 2008
 
give the kid a bat and 20 mins alone with her
Chris Osborne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 21, 2010
 
Dana wrote:
People who abuse children should spend the rest of their lives in prison, no second chance.No three strikes, one strike your done. These poor children didn't have a chance. they had to take it because they could not fight back. If the laws was for the children and not the low life parents, there would be less child abuse. Lawmakers need to think what if it was my child. How would you feel if the lowlife that hurt your child was walking free to do it again.We need to make it tougher for parents to get their children back and if you abuse, your done.
that was my mother
aunt of chris Osborne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 5, 2011
 
Chris this is ur aunt Jessica and I just want u to know one thing there is always two sides to stories. U and ur siblings only know the bad stories people and news tell u. Even the pictures look worse then they were its called technology baby. I love u and all of ur moms side of family misses u and loves u dearly. We have tried seeing u Shelby and Justin but Jill and Mike say no. Ur mom loves yal and looks forward to being in yals life when yal are 18. She knows u tried to testify in court on her behalf but they wouldn't let u cause they knew us defend ur mom on truth. People forget all the facts like how ur dad abused ur mom and didn't allow our family to visit her. They also don't know how she always took Josh to his appointments at doctor office and hospital. Oh and all the times she tried getting help with Joshua cause he tried killing ur lil sister at only two weeks old yea he used pillow and tried smothering Shelby. He used butcher knife and tried stabbing ur parents too plus snuck out all hours of night while yal slept yes there are police reports on all he done. Ur mom isn't as bad and evil as they make her baby. U know ur self u Justin and Shelby were and still are her life. So many times she prayed to take yal and leave ur dad but he always threatened her. Remember all ur good memories of ur mom not what the family put n ur head. Happy to say ur mom has gave her life to Christ and is looking forward to seeing u three again. She divorced ur dad and found true love in another state and is living a Christian life with her fiancée and father n law to be. Which her father n law to be is a pastor and he played a big part in ur mom getting closer to God. I love u and ur mom does to just know she is searching for u and was told Jill n Mike locked u away in mental group home cause u wouldn't go along with calling them mom n dad. Ur mom says u can reach her through either Adam Parrish her lawyer in Lebanon TN or Beverly Keogh which u should remember her she lives in MT Juliet TN and teaches at w.a Wright middle school in MT Juliet. Also u can look me up on Facebook Jessica Ellis all ur moms family is on Facebook baby. God bless u Christopher hope u never forget us. Ur granny n papaw said hello and they love n miss u... we will keep searching and praying God puts u in our lives again. By the way ur dad lives in Memphis TN now with his girlfriend in case ur wondering and I'm told he also lives a Christian life now too. Love aunt Jessica
aunt of chris Osborne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 5, 2011
 
Dana wrote:
Peomake it tougher for parents to get their children back and if you abuse, your done.
excuse me if I sound rude at all but u should realize there's two sides to every story told. Josh wasn't treated as they say that's how Christie won her appeals. U don't know all the facts sweetie only what u see or hear on the case. As we all know the news blows things up and can make stuff look really bad. That's all ill say oh and u must not read ur Bible. We must forgive as God forgave us. U post all this mean stuff yet u don't have facts and honey that's a sin too. Sin is sin so think on that. God bless you

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 6, 2011
 
There is NO NO NO excuse for any human being to do what they did to Josh Osborne. That woman is going to rot in hell for what she did. I hope any ommunity she trys to take up residence in runs her tail off. How dare you say the pictures were worse than what it was. Are you as crazy at that woman? I hope child services look into you if you think what that woman did was OK.
aunt of chris Osborne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 6, 2012
 
I speak my mind and truth if you got problems with it don't read asshole. Why not question the barber family about how dcs caught on to them bout using Osborne kids to get money plus spotlight. Guess your the stupid one means you don't know all facts. Life is great for Christie and its wonderful seeing God stand by her thru change and thank God she divorced her ex husband.
Edgar Friendly

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 12, 2012
 
aunt of chris Osborne wrote:
I speak my mind and truth if you got problems with it don't read asshole. Why not question the barber family about how dcs caught on to them bout using Osborne kids to get money plus spotlight. Guess your the stupid one means you don't know all facts. Life is great for Christie and its wonderful seeing God stand by her thru change and thank God she divorced her ex husband.
Hey Jessica,

How many of your children were sexually abused by the men you took into your home? How many were abused by your father?
You are the one who turned Christy in for what they were doing and now you defend her???
Your entire family is sick.
The osborne children got out and got help. Leave them alone and quit slandering the people that helped them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sumner County Discussions

Search the Sumner County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who murdered her? (May '12) Jul 14 Santana Moore 9
Police Ask For Public's Help In Solving Gallati... Jul 7 RKCF 7
Sumner judge refuses to grant retrial for Linds... Jun '14 robert 4
Moving to Sumner County from Texas May '14 Good Guy 2
HPD officers to get laptops (Sep '10) May '14 john 3
Man Pleads Guilty To Voluntary Manslaughter In ... Mar '14 John 2
Drug task force shuts down local clinics (Feb '12) Feb '14 Thankful 4
•••
•••