Anoka County likely to prosecute Stearns County deputy accused of criminal sexual conduct

The Anoka County attorney's office is likely to take over the prosecution of a Stearns County deputy who is charged with more than 20 counts of criminal sexual conduct. Full Story
Freedom

Minnetonka, MN

#2 Jan 26, 2011
On paid leave for over a year while the prosecutors dither and pass the hot potato.
Tax payers beware

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 26, 2011
How can this even be possible, a serious sex offender charged with 22 felonies and 3 misdemeanors is on paid leave for over a year and is still out running free. Oh! That’s right he's a government employee being paid for with tax payers hard earned money therefore being a government employee there is no accountability as with all government jobs there is no accountability as long as they are only screwing the tax payers.
Penny

Madison, WI

#5 Jan 26, 2011
What???? 22 felonies for supplying alcohol to minors and sexually assaulting them. On paid leave for over a year??????? And because of the election they HAD TO LOOK for someone to take the case????? Boy talk about double standards. Just because he is a deputy he is trusted to just wander around for over a year debating whether he will stand trial or run? And I'll bet he was just released without any monitoring at all. Gotta love MN justice. They handle their own with kid gloves.
lol

Turtle Lake, WI

#6 Jan 26, 2011
I wonder whos child it is? Considering most searchs are in reality sexual assault in any civilized society. This child must be related to someone or this would be excepted as policy. Remember justice in America is who knows who system. Justice is no more than a myth.
This officer will get paid leave a paid vacation. This is reward for crimial wrong doing. That is why cops are lawless.
Keep it simple

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jan 26, 2011
lol wrote:
I wonder whos child it is? Considering most searchs are in reality sexual assault in any civilized society. This child must be related to someone or this would be excepted as policy. Remember justice in America is who knows who system. Justice is no more than a myth.
This officer will get paid leave a paid vacation. This is reward for crimial wrong doing. That is why cops are lawless.
You know this how. People are feed up with your constant drivle about being groped and sexaul assault. Give facts on a case by case basis and how you personally know these facts or just shut up. Any story about law enforcement brings the same comments over and over from you. Back your statments up. What were you arrested for? Everyone knows you will NEVER EVER answer this question, it just makes you shrivle up and go away.
typical

Loda, IL

#8 Jan 26, 2011
law enforcement behaving outside the lines is typical. they are the law, they jdst dont think it applies to themselves.
Pigs will be pigs

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jan 26, 2011
Did i say pigs? i meant kids.
Above the law

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jan 26, 2011
Cops and politicians. They get into that mindset and the public better beware.
Double Standard

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jan 26, 2011
There is a need for the double standard for law enforcement because they want to go home at the end of their shift alive.
What the

Hartford, CT

#13 Jan 26, 2011
The way to lower the crime rate is to make everyone a cop. Then everything is legal.
Keep it simple

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 26, 2011
lol wrote:
The system does not allow justice to prevail. What I say has truth in in more often than not. I talk about the flagrant double standards that no one can deny. The issue of police shootings and why is every single one is justified. Why are arrest up and crime way way down. Why are they arresting more juveniles by the day. Why do they plea bargain which is extortion? Why do they require a defendant to prove his innocence not innocent until proven guilty. Why are police chases still allowed. They have ened them in most of the free world. There are more and more police chases here. I question Dare and how it shows children how to use and about drugs. The worst thing you could do.
I also know that the justice is system is all about money and ruining people not correcting anything.
How? State facts, not how you preceive things. Everyone on all of the boards that you have posted on KNOWS you were arrested for some crime. What was it. You seem to want everyone to believe you just have some kind of insider knowledge on how the justice system works. You were either arrested or were fired from law enforcement. You deny one and won't comment on the other. I say you are just a TROLL.
Freedom

Minnetonka, MN

#15 Jan 26, 2011
lol wrote:
The system does not allow justice to prevail...

So, were you abused more by the criminal justice system or the mental health system?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stearns County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alligator causes scare, then a laugh, in Minnesota Sep '14 Mitt s Airtight D... 1
Boy injured after jumping out of car during chase (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lee 1
Stearns County teen, mother arrested in scuffle... (Apr '11) Aug '13 E Proudfoot 39
Man Arrested For Stabbing, Assaulting Girlfrien... (Mar '13) Mar '13 DonkeyEstonkey 6
Cold Spring man files for Stearns board (Jun '12) Jun '12 Martin 1
Rocori student brings knife to middle school (Apr '11) Apr '11 No spin zone 2
Man arrested, police believe he shot himself (Jan '11) Jan '11 C- mac 1

Stearns County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE