Light must be shone on hate groups

Oct 26, 2009 Full story: Laurel Leader-Call 33

We live in a world full of love and hate. More and more these days, it seems people are on one side or the other.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sherri Dye-Stanczyk

Stevens Point, WI

#1 Nov 10, 2009
We all need to grow up and realize that god created us ALL equil. Grow up people this is NOT the slavery days any more. NO man or woman is beneith me b/c of the color of their skin. They are my brothers and sisters. And yes I am white and Yes I am from Raleigh mississippi
Former Member

Clinton, MS

#2 Nov 10, 2009
You need to use spell check. Lot of truth to what you say. Sherri, your address shows Wisconsin.
Wow

Chunchula, AL

#3 Nov 11, 2009
Former Member wrote:
You need to use spell check. Lot of truth to what you say. Sherri, your address shows Wisconsin.
Sherri was trying to make a point and although you agree with her, you still made a mean comment. I could be mean and say that you should use grammer check but I will refrain from juvenile behavior.
Matlock

Laurel, MS

#4 Nov 11, 2009
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherri was trying to make a point and although you agree with her, you still made a mean comment. I could be mean and say that you should use grammer check but I will refrain from juvenile behavior.
You did but you didn't. Really you did.

Would that be "grammer" as in Kelsey Grammer? Spell check reveals it's grammar. I suggest a better browsers.

Speaking of spelling. Kelsey Grammer just got canceled from ABC. LOL!
Former Member

Clinton, MS

#5 Nov 11, 2009
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I could care less what you think. She still needs to use spell check. So go ahead and put up another judgement on this post, and as someone mentioned it wouldn't hurt you to use it either.
Wow

Jackson, MS

#6 Nov 12, 2009
This article is about love and hate and I see what side the last 2 posters are on. Come on, do you really think offtopic juvenile behavior is even warranted? Are there any people out there who have something REAL to add to this post? By the way, I will not dignify your jabs with a retort. It ends here.
Former Member

Clinton, MS

#7 Nov 12, 2009
Wow wrote:
This article is about love and hate and I see what side the last 2 posters are on. Come on, do you really think offtopic juvenile behavior is even warranted? Are there any people out there who have something REAL to add to this post? By the way, I will not dignify your jabs with a retort. It ends here.
I could care less if you reply. You started it with your perceived meanness of my initial post. Off-topic juvenile behavior? Just because someone disagrees with you is not juvenile behavior. You need to grow up and learn to express yourself more clearly along with your correct grammar and spelling.
Black Female

Tupelo, MS

#8 Nov 16, 2009
Sherri Dye-Stanczyk wrote:
We all need to grow up and realize that god created us ALL equil. Grow up people this is NOT the slavery days any more. NO man or woman is beneith me b/c of the color of their skin. They are my brothers and sisters. And yes I am white and Yes I am from Raleigh mississippi
Thank you for making this statement. I am a black female who just started working in Raleigh and I was shock. Again thank
Former Member

Clinton, MS

#9 Nov 16, 2009
Agin, Sherri made a good statement, but she still needs to use spell check. Another thing, what does anyone on this board know about slavery days?
Nothing, unless you happen to be over 140 years old.

No one on this board owned a slave or was a slave if they are an Aerican citizen. Afica is a different story, blacks are still sold into slavery by their owner, and the owners are black. Give me a break.
Former Member

Clinton, MS

#10 Nov 16, 2009
The word Aerican should have been American, and yes I use spell check. The word gain should be again. I'll get a new spell checker.
a nurse

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2009
Does race or slavery matter to God? He sent His son that we all may be free. When we stand before Him, is he going to say, "Are you black? Are you white? Are you a slave? Do you love? Do you hate?" I think the important question that day is "Is your name written in the Lamb's Book of Life?" If the answer is yes, you have an eternity in heaven. Put all past history in the past & live for eternity. The blood of the lamb washes our sins whiter than snow.
BARON1483 MWK

Brandon, MS

#12 Jan 30, 2010
What if its not really about hate, but instead the love of purity? To each his own... Be proud whatever you are and stand true to the blood that flows...
Spellchecker

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2010
Former Member wrote:
Agin, Sherri made a good statement, but she still needs to use spell check. Another thing, what does anyone on this board know about slavery days?
Nothing, unless you happen to be over 140 years old.
No one on this board owned a slave or was a slave if they are an Aerican citizen. Afica is a different story, blacks are still sold into slavery by their owner, and the owners are black. Give me a break.
WHO needs spell check!?!?! Typical....

"again" "American" "Africa"
Former Member

Clinton, MS

#14 Jan 31, 2010
Spellchecker,
If you had read the entire thread, you would have seen what I said in another post.

"Former Member
Brandon, MS
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Nov 16, 2009 The word Aerican should have been American, and yes I use spell check. The word gain should be again. I'll get a new spell checker "

OK smart ass!
BARON1483 MWK

Brandon, MS

#15 Jan 31, 2010
Ya'll really that bored? I can think of more productive things to do with our time, White or black, hell green even... Is spell check really that important of a issue in life that we dedicate all these post to it?
Spellchecker

United States

#16 Feb 1, 2010
Former Member wrote:
Spellchecker,
If you had read the entire thread, you would have seen what I said in another post.
"Former Member
Brandon, MS
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Nov 16, 2009 The word Aerican should have been American, and yes I use spell check. The word gain should be again. I'll get a new spell checker "
OK smart ass!
You forgot "Africa" dumb ass!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#17 Feb 1, 2010
Only way to make the klan disappear is to get rid of the NAACP,LaRaza, affirmitive action , and race based scholarships. Then the Klan will have no reason to exist. Until then ,oh well they have the same rights as everyone else. If you don't like it , your the racist.
Harry Astrick

Laurel, MS

#18 Feb 1, 2010
The problem is getting the "you owe me and it's turn" mentality out of the hood. It seems to me that the only people hanging on to the past is a bunch of sorry no counts how want to use racism to get what they want. They have been so use to sitting on their ass and having to do nothing because they get their checks.

They scream they have been mistreated because of their color. Bull Sh!! They try to hide behind the dream without really understanding what the dream was all about.

If the shoe fits wear it or better stick it where the sun don't shine!!
Former Member

Clinton, MS

#19 Feb 2, 2010
Who the hell cares about Africa Spellchecker?aka Smart Ass
Spellchecker

United States

#20 Feb 2, 2010
Former Member wrote:
Who the hell cares about Africa Spellchecker?aka Smart Ass
How appropriate you would say that on the "hate groups" thread....racist ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smith County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss. judge tosses $322M asbestos lawsuit verdict (Jan '12) Jan '14 Jobless 2
Smith County Bar Foundation awarded Grant by Te... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jobless 1
Ku Klux Klan rallies in Raleigh (Jan '10) Mar '13 Greenville 7
early Smith County Newspaper (Feb '12) Feb '12 Imjustsayi 1
Trio facing murder charge (Aug '11) Aug '11 Guthrie101 1
Man suspected in thefts across 7 counties (May '11) May '11 madman 2
A - One-of-a-Kind' adventure (Feb '11) Mar '11 DOG LEG 1 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••