no hoss no loss 2010

Posted in the Sevier County Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hawkeye

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Who else is running for sheriff other than the inept and obviously inbred one? Surely there is a body out there with the gumption to stand up to the governmental powers that wish to control all, and serve and protect the citizenry, a skill that Hoss obviously lacks. Puppets bend and ultimately break!
Who will it be?
GOOD DAY

Louisville, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2010
Hawkeye wrote:
Who else is running for sheriff other than the inept and obviously inbred one? Surely there is a body out there with the gumption to stand up to the governmental powers that wish to control all, and serve and protect the citizenry, a skill that Hoss obviously lacks. Puppets bend and ultimately break!
Who will it be?
Jerry Grubbs going to run for Sheriff.
No Hoss Lover

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Ol Hoss,little fat buddy, needs the competition!
No One Hoss Town

AOL

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Sheriff's race upcoming election

Jerry Grubbs Independent
Kim Pierce Democrat
Ron Seals Republican
No One Hoss Town

AOL

#6 Feb 3, 2010
I guess since Seals can carry off all he needs to be re elected he doing just fine, I guess its must be nice to use taxpayers funds to buy food for your fundraisers, what a joke and he can also continue to keep his druggie kids up and pay there rent. Can we say Rehab in another State sure wouldn't want her here to hurt daddys upcoming Sheriffs race, by the way ask him is he has seen his new grand baby, and its sure funny the people she buys her dope from never get busted maybe you could have hoss look into that. I know a few detectives who hang out there maybe they are undercover. I guess they are just dealing in guns and stolen goods. Hoss may not get beat but he will
not have an easy road. Grubbs may just pull it off.
Jeff M

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2010
no one can beat HOSS he's the man and he dont use taxpayers money thats the joke and your dumb to believe he does. and no one will pull it off grubbs would be lucky to get 1000 votes and that wouldnt even come close to the almost 7000 hoss got
No One Hoss Town

AOL

#8 Feb 3, 2010
I wonder why Hoss kept the queer Paul Lintner can you answer that one, and those rib fundraisers were bought, prepared and delivered my Paul Lintner and the trustees and in a county van, isn't that illegal to use county funds and property for personal gain. Don Parton and family have carried off enough food to feed a small country. And Hossie's deal with the Newprort bargain mart will soon catch up with him. Nothing like them hand written reciepts the Cocke county and Sevier County use, no where else in the state will you a city or county government using hand writtem reciepts that range anywhere from 5,000 to 17,000 for food for the jail only in the lil crooked towns. But they ain't stealing are they. Bruce Montgomery had Lintner there to make sure thye could make some real money and Hossie kept him,, he said and I quote Paul is a model employee on the 105.5 you guess Lintner was doing Old Bruce and Hoss too, Seals should have let him go but he would not he knew he was screwing young men in the jail,, trust me when I say he knew full well what was going on. There's your queer vote for Seals..
Jeff M wrote:
no one can beat HOSS he's the man and he dont use taxpayers money thats the joke and your dumb to believe he does. and no one will pull it off grubbs would be lucky to get 1000 votes and that wouldnt even come close to the almost 7000 hoss got
Clark King

Kodak, TN

#9 Feb 4, 2010
No One Hoss Town wrote:
I wonder why Hoss kept the queer Paul Lintner can you answer that one, and those rib fundraisers were bought, prepared and delivered my Paul Lintner and the trustees and in a county van, isn't that illegal to use county funds and property for personal gain. Don Parton and family have carried off enough food to feed a small country. And Hossie's deal with the Newprort bargain mart will soon catch up with him. Nothing like them hand written reciepts the Cocke county and Sevier County use, no where else in the state will you a city or county government using hand writtem reciepts that range anywhere from 5,000 to 17,000 for food for the jail only in the lil crooked towns. But they ain't stealing are they. Bruce Montgomery had Lintner there to make sure thye could make some real money and Hossie kept him,, he said and I quote Paul is a model employee on the 105.5 you guess Lintner was doing Old Bruce and Hoss too, Seals should have let him go but he would not he knew he was screwing young men in the jail,, trust me when I say he knew full well what was going on. There's your queer vote for Seals..
<quoted text>
We all know who rote this. Clark King the High School drop out. "receipts" is spelled like this stupid!
No Vaseline

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Feb 4, 2010
Clark King wrote:
<quoted text>We all know who rote this. Clark King the High School drop out. "receipts" is spelled like this stupid!
Evan/Krystal/Mikey -

You'll be pinching a penny in two with your coin purse if Clark tracks you down for impersonating him. Good thing Clark's writings, whilst they can be scathing, are thoughtful and intelligent - making it easy to tell the difference between you and him.
Tight Fist

Greenback, TN

#11 Feb 8, 2010
No Vaseline wrote:
<quoted text>
Evan/Krystal/Mikey -
You'll be pinching a penny in two with your coin purse if Clark tracks you down for impersonating him. Good thing Clark's writings, whilst they can be scathing, are thoughtful and intelligent - making it easy to tell the difference between you and him.
The only 'coin purse' I'd expect him to have
would just fit my 'tight fist' if I could conveniently and safely take hold - don't about about his coin purse, he has no coins!
GOOD DAY

Louisville, TN

#12 Feb 8, 2010
Lets get a real Sheriff ( Grubb ) THE MAN.
Krystal King

Kodak, TN

#13 Feb 8, 2010
Hoss is going to win by a landslide and there is not a God Damned thing you can do about it. He is the PEOPLES choice not you God Damned Retarded Morons.

You bunch of shitbrains ain't got a pull to yank a greasy sting out of a sick cat's ass.
Charmin

Bennettsville, SC

#14 Feb 9, 2010
We all remember how Bruce Montgomery ran in 2006 when he was so sick he had to have someone to find him and take him home. Or drive him around to drink. They voted him in so Seals could take over, and now look at the mess.
Most around the SCSD know that Sheriff Seals health issues are getting worse, mostly due to his extreme weight problem. For those who don't, don't get too close or your might witness one of his episodes of inability to control bodily functions. Sure hope this doesn't happen at one of his political functions. The public needs to know.
If the inmates were not carrying golfcarts loads of food from OUR jail to Seals office, the department wouldn't look like a team of Fat Alberts and could protect us for a change.
Jennie Craig

AOL

#15 Feb 9, 2010
Have you seen a more out of shape bunch of men how embarrassing, I watched one yesterday at the Rawlings funeral home who could bareley could get into his cruiser, I'm not joking are ther no physical fitness requirements at the sheriff office.
Charmin wrote:
We all remember how Bruce Montgomery ran in 2006 when he was so sick he had to have someone to find him and take him home. Or drive him around to drink. They voted him in so Seals could take over, and now look at the mess.
Most around the SCSD know that Sheriff Seals health issues are getting worse, mostly due to his extreme weight problem. For those who don't, don't get too close or your might witness one of his episodes of inability to control bodily functions. Sure hope this doesn't happen at one of his political functions. The public needs to know.
If the inmates were not carrying golfcarts loads of food from OUR jail to Seals office, the department wouldn't look like a team of Fat Alberts and could protect us for a change.
SAD DAY

Louisville, TN

#16 Feb 9, 2010
Jennie Craig wrote:
Have you seen a more out of shape bunch of men how embarrassing, I watched one yesterday at the Rawlings funeral home who could bareley could get into his cruiser, I'm not joking are ther no physical fitness requirements at the sheriff office.
<quoted text>
Physical fitness requirements for sheriffs department is weight lifting==lift that cup of coffee and lift that doughnut one, too ,three , again!! one, two, three!! NOW people if Hoss is elected again he has promised doughnut machines installed in all police cruisers!! What a DEAL! DEAL OR NO DEAL??
Tight Fist

Knoxville, TN

#17 Feb 9, 2010
Was the issue of Civil Service not laid out on the table at time of Hoss' last race?

What happened - was it covered by that box of doughnuts, and each day as time went on - it never made the light of day?

Who supervises those trusty employees - inept investigators of personal injury, victims of crime - who depend on such resources of that department in support of claims or suits filed in court?

Then - who aires complaints where complaints are warranted - we need Civil Service in Sevier County, plus Centralized Accounting & Centralized Purchasing.

What is candidate Grubb's position on these issues?

We know what Waters, Hoss and the like, thinks thus, just because their policies 'have worked in the past' are we tied to such for another term?
Krystal King

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Feb 9, 2010
Yes! In addition to being the appointed spelling police for this fine forum, neither can anyone hold a candle to my string-pulling abilities.

My hubris is hard-earned.
Krystal King

Knoxville, TN

#20 Feb 9, 2010
My poor boy Hoss has decided to give me one more run of internet service to try to help him at erection time. He seems to be let it all get to him. All the Lintner attention, cousin Chief Earl Clinton beating his woman and getting in trouble.(Bet that was demeaning getting sent home by the Fat One wasn't it Earl?)
Now Hoss can't keep from poopin his pants. Don't stand behind him at any of the meet and greets. Could be unpleasant.
Maybe I could help him clean up, just like Paullie did.
Mike Mgrdichian

Oak Ridge, TN

#21 Feb 9, 2010
One day a hillbilly walks into a police station because he wants to get a job as a deputy, which he's wanted to be his whole life. So he goes over to the sheriff's desk and says to the sheriff,'I'm here to be a deputy.' The sheriff laughs and says,'Well let's see if you're qualified, son. The sheriff asks him a question and the hillbilly gives him an answer. The sheriff says,'Close enough.' The sheriff then asks him,'What are two days of the week that begin with 'T'?''Today and tomorrow,' says the hillbilly.'Not what I was looking for but I'll give it to ya,' says the sheriff.'Who shot Abraham Lincoln?' the sheriff asks. The hillbilly just stands there with a blank look on his face.'Why don't you go home, think about it and come back tomorrow,' the sheriff says to the hillbilly. So the hillbilly goes home and his wife says to him,'So sweetpea, did you get the job?''I think so, they've already put me on a murder case.'
Jeff Farrell

Kodak, TN

#22 Feb 9, 2010
Brian Webber to a tee. I could not have said it better myself! A member of the SOMEDUMBFUCK Spirited Citizens and Chicken Shit Makers!

Gary Cate for county mayor. You deserve the best idiot you can get!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joel Michael Clabough 2 hr eff you 2
Paralyzed former Sevier County inmate files $22... (May '12) 2 hr eff you 70
Wicked Means 19 hr kathy pinhole 1
The cycle Sun Katina Anm Chance 1
Jonathan Atha Oct 15 Gregory Atha 1
Katina Ann Chance Oct 15 Judy Chance 1
Did You See That Oct 14 Truthmeister 2

Sevier County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE