Immigration rights May Day march

Full story: Mountain View Voice

Sign up for Express New from the Voice, Express is a daily e-edition, distributed by e-mail every weekday.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2012
Just A Thought

Omaha, NE

#1 Apr 25, 2012
LMAO! Be sure and sign up folks!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2012
and if ICE/DHS had spines, they'd have the buses lined up and ready.
Devon

Shorewood, IL

#3 Apr 25, 2012
May 1st! International Communism Day.
What has happened to the American ideals?
Truth, Justice and the American Way?
Some how these3 ideals that made America great have been kidnapped by subversives. They hate and want to destroy our America.
When do we fight back?
Just A Thought

Omaha, NE

#4 Apr 25, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
and if ICE/DHS had spines, they'd have the buses lined up and ready.
Unfortunately the Obama Admin won't all that. Disgusting, isn't it?

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 26, 2012
The article says: "The event coincides with May 1 events around the country calling attention to immigration issues and economic inequality."

That's pretty dumb, actually, even for braindead Marxists. There are no immigration issuses to speak of.

What we have is a dire, rotten problem with thieving illegal aliens, who are not and never will be 'immigrants.' They're merely criminal foreign nationals. They have no economic equality here and never will, by law. There can be no equality for them here for anything, not ever. They don't even qualify for a visitor's visa.

Illegals seem to forget that THEY snuck into OUR country and now they demand something for nothing? How much more dumb can they get? Illegals are like the dorks who rush up to your car while you're stopped at a red light, and wash your windshield without your permission, then ask for money. Why would I pay a fool like that? Likewise, why would I give stupid illegal foreign nationals anything? They beg to be used and abused - they snuck in here to be used and abused.

No wonder they can't survive in their own country and can't survive here. There's no cure for stupidity.

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 26, 2012
The article says: ""We'd like to have a path to citizenship," said Sylvia Villasenor, a St. Joseph's church member. "There is this constant fear of deportation. This is our call to this issue. We can't live in fear."

Now, this woman is suffering from terminal stupidity. Duh. Go home, silly illegal cow. If you don't like our country, leave the same way you came - sneak over our border like a criminal, dumbass, into your own country. We don't want you here. You and your ilk are stealing billions from us, and you expect some sort of favor from us?

Path for citizenship? Chortle. I'll bet you'd like that handed to you, since you are unable to steal it. You aren't going to get it. Just who do you THINK you are? You are not qualified to be an American citizen. You don't deserve to be an American citizen. You are an illegal foreigner. You are persona non grata. You are useless baggage and a burden on our society.

You can and must live in fear here, and we will do everything in our power to make sure you remain miserable and quaking in the shadows like the cowardly criminals you all are.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Apr 27, 2012
This is the mindset the left enables. That a criminal would come here, commit all order of identity crimes to obtain and keep a job, slink about in the shadows and steal whatever's not nailed down belies a sense of entitlement that's beyond shocking.

The left wants these people to stay; they want to welcome the invaders with open arms (and Government largesse). They want these people to vote - because it gives the left more political clout. That's pathetic.

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Free is free wrote:
This is the mindset the left enables. That a criminal would come here, commit all order of identity crimes to obtain and keep a job, slink about in the shadows and steal whatever's not nailed down belies a sense of entitlement that's beyond shocking.
The left wants these people to stay; they want to welcome the invaders with open arms (and Government largesse). They want these people to vote - because it gives the left more political clout. That's pathetic.
It's against everything our country stands for, and it's criminal.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 28, 2012
If these people really had jobs, how would they find the time to mearch in the street?. They don't want anything more than to be given everything they want simply because they demand it. When did their demands become more important than those of Americans??? You know, the same people who contribute to the tax coffers and have fought for our freedoms. Illegal interlopers deserve nothing more than to be removed.
ima

El Paso, TX

#10 Apr 28, 2012
March back TO YOUR COUNTRY & DEMAND YOUR RIGHTS THERE!!!!!! They come from everywhere but the majority from Mexico.....don't understand how Calderon and officials in Mexico aren't embarrased of the humongous numbers of people fleeing their nation which indicates and confirms TO THE WHOLE WORLD their inability to run their nation and open new jobs within their country TO KEEP THE PEOPLE SAFE and CONTENT. MEXICO CAN'T HOLD THEIR OWN, HAS FAILED, Calderon was given a chance, don't believe ANYONE else could do any better UNLESS THE UN steps in BY FORCE!!
LOL

Omaha, NE

#11 Apr 28, 2012
I wonder if La Raza's put out their annual "get your marching boots shined up alert" again?

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 28, 2012
LOL wrote:
I wonder if La Raza's put out their annual "get your marching boots shined up alert" again?
Prolly. Too bad they don't have missiles to parade with, like the Soviets used to have. Hey, maybe they can get gang members to march with their automatic weapons Holder bought for them. The cartels might march with their Holder weapons, too, in a grand show of strength against all that is decent, lawful and moral.
TheManShow

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
The article says: "The event coincides with May 1 events around the country calling attention to immigration issues and economic inequality."
That's pretty dumb, actually, even for braindead Marxists. There are no immigration issuses to speak of.
What we have is a dire, rotten problem with thieving illegal aliens, who are not and never will be 'immigrants.' They're merely criminal foreign nationals. They have no economic equality here and never will, by law. There can be no equality for them here for anything, not ever. They don't even qualify for a visitor's visa.
Illegals seem to forget that THEY snuck into OUR country and now they demand something for nothing? How much more dumb can they get? Illegals are like the dorks who rush up to your car while you're stopped at a red light, and wash your windshield without your permission, then ask for money. Why would I pay a fool like that? Likewise, why would I give stupid illegal foreign nationals anything? They beg to be used and abused - they snuck in here to be used and abused.
No wonder they can't survive in their own country and can't survive here. There's no cure for stupidity.
What would be the difference if illegals become legal? So many people from other coutries come here legalize no problem. Simple legal documents that they want. I just want to know how would that affect you? Is it going to tickle you? Hurt you? Bite you? Your just souding like this.( I found this rock in planet earth So I get to use it and no one else can toss it again ) your talking for something that's not even yours. Take care of your families that's all you have to worry about. Criminals are everywhere. That will never stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Clara County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple, Google antitrust hiring accord rejected 5 hr Hawks Rock 9
US stock market daily report Thu Philip Cohen 1
San Jose city council to consider recycled wate... Aug 26 Philip Cohen 1
Startup attorney forms group to get more women ... Aug 22 Jack Meoff 2
San Jose City Council can't reach consensus of ... Aug 8 Philip Cohen 1
Santa Clara County supports helping immigrant k... Aug 6 wild child 4
Handyman arrested on child molestation charges Aug 6 julie 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••