Ross County Death Ruled Homicide

Jun 11, 2012 Full story: WSYX

Nearly eight months after 89 year old Harry Smith was found dead inside his Chillicothe home, the Ross County Coroner has officially ruled the case a homicide.

Full Story
Just Wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jun 11, 2012
I would really like to hear THE explanation of why it took so long for this determination to be made. I know the family has been pointing the finger at teh Sheriff but the Coroner is the ONLY one that can make the determination once all of the evidence has been analiyzed. Sounds like the fire Marshall and BCI have also been dragging their feet. I just hope it is not too late to find the person who committed this MURDER.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
I would really like to hear THE explanation of why it took so long for this determination to be made. I know the family has been pointing the finger at teh Sheriff but the Coroner is the ONLY one that can make the determination once all of the evidence has been analiyzed. Sounds like the fire Marshall and BCI have also been dragging their feet. I just hope it is not too late to find the person who committed this MURDER.
Gotta agree.

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jun 12, 2012
The explanation is lack of efficiency. However, if this guy had the right last name, the gears would have turned much faster

If you want another of example of how fast the SO/PD/City move, look toward the Carlise.

I dare any of you to let a property you own go unintended in town, they will be on your butt lickity split

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ross County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Drug Raids In Chillicothe Sep 13 deciple of Christ 89
Pair Arrested in Circle K Robbery Sep 7 Der Fuehrer 2
Campers Catch Fire at Easy Rider Rodeo Sep 1 none ya 1
Chillicothe police chief responds to allegations Aug '14 Poop 12
Chillicothe chief gets time to respond to alleg... Aug '14 Smh 2
New E-Mails Uncover Tension Between Chillicothe... Aug '14 smdh 18
McClain Students Common at Ross Fair Aug '14 Laura Kiesling 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••