curious

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Anyone know anything about her? is she a good person?
valentine

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

she lived by me and all she did was do drugs and drank i didint trust her she was always bugging me wanting to use my phone agravating me to death i was so glad when they put her in jail this was back in december 2010 but she has since moved as well as all the other denneys
somebody

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

I'm writting to her in jail. Anything that you can tell about her? I really don't know much about her. Should I quit talking to her? She wants to meet me after she gets out.
rrr

La Fayette, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

somebody wrote:
I'm writting to her in jail. Anything that you can tell about her? I really don't know much about her. Should I quit talking to her? She wants to meet me after she gets out.
she is beautiful and a great person
paperclip51

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

rrr wrote:
<quoted text>she is beautiful and a great person
Lois Denny is a thief and a liar. Don't trust her!
m jonsson

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

valentine wrote:
she lived by me and all she did was do drugs and drank i didint trust her she was always bugging me wanting to use my phone agravating me to death i was so glad when they put her in jail this was back in december 2010 but she has since moved as well as all the other denneys
She was in prison but is back in town. and all have not moved away. they are not doing as they were. I know the family and love them very much. ppl change.
m jonsson

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

I know the family. Some are very good people. I dont know if she has changed, but i sure hope so. She was in prison but is now here in Mt vernon KY.Her family has calmed down. and no-one has moved away as far as i know of. I love them very much. I"Mm not kin , just know them. some of my cousins married into their family. and I was dating her dad at one time. hope this is helpful. everone needs to give people a chance. you could be the next one to need someone.
Info Needed

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Does any one know where Lois is at now in Mt. Vernon? Address, street location or phone number? Lost contact with her and would like to see or talk with you again. Long lost friend seeking help.
Skittles

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

She would know exactly what my name is. She is a no good piece of trash. Con that preys on the weak and bleeds them dry. One day she will get everything she deserves.
tammy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

She is a home wrecker
truth

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

A lot of skanks!!! Louis Denny is kinda snotty and I hear a hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rockcastle County Discussions

Search the Rockcastle County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged with attempted murder in Rockcastle... 21 hr Yardsale 1
Cheaters Jun '14 truth 1
Rockcastle County Music Forum (Mar '13) Jun '14 Musikologist 4
Whos the skankiest people of Mt. Vernon (Jul '09) May '14 fishy 11
Big gas or oil well hit Mar '14 Little birdie 1
anyone know a robert that is a dj around 23-25 ... (Oct '13) Feb '14 the Dj 2
An original stagecoach stop in Rockcastle Count... (Jul '10) Feb '14 wondering why 9
•••
•••