Roane County Yard Sales.com

Posted in the Roane County Forum

Internet Geek

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2012
www.roanecountyyardsales.com

Your local Roane County community online yard sale site, serving the Roane County Tennessee area!! The idea behind this website is to create a place for people who love to go to yard sales to be able to do it online. Lets face it with the price of gas. Ouch! With this site I wanted to do something that would help myself and maybe help other people to. Currently, there are no fees for you to sell your items on this site. So what I'm saying is..
"Make a Buck or Spend a Buck! Have Fun! "
Also, you can post your upcoming local yard sales for free,
unlike the newspaper!:)
Please spread the word to all your family and friends!
So for everyone who is tired of the cold and missing the warm weather now you can still enjoy your passion for yard sales and maybe make some money or find something your looking for.:)
community yard sale

Harriman, TN

#2 Apr 14, 2013
MAy 4th sat. 8-?
Dyllis rd, Clax Gap Rd, Dickey Valley Rd, Mays VAlley Rd Edwards Rd Rose Lane.
wow

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Love the site!!!
KittyMom

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2013
I have 3 sweet little kittens to give away.(6 weeks old)....if you're interested, please leave a comment!! I'm located in ROANE County..thx
Tammy jones

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2014
I love this website
know them

Kingston, TN

#7 Feb 26, 2014
People are stealing things from others and moving them quickly on these site. I love the sites mind you but its true.
for sale

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2014
Older tanning bed for sale new bulbs no more than eight hours of use cleaning out garage. Just leave a comment if interested
nimitz

Dayton, OH

#9 Sep 24, 2014
Harriman has great yard sales.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Bell Tue lynnboulder 2
Chris Brewer Tue lynnboulder 3
chris brewer Tue waddell 1
Renaissance festival expands tourism in Roane C... Nov 3 King Tut 2
Dennis Ferguson (Jan '11) Oct '14 Tammy 3
Man's body found in Roane Co., homicide investi... (Oct '07) Oct '14 neissaoneal 52
Schools to get $9,000 from city for taxes Sep '14 snatch 2

Roane County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE