Shooting Investigation in Virgie, KY

Jan 7, 2013 Full story: Kentucky State Police 7

On Saturday January 5, 2013 at 5:38 A.M. Post 9, Pikeville received a call from the Virgie community of Pike County stating that a male subject had been located in a residence and was bleeding from the abdomen.

Full Story
Grouch

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I wouldn't even live in Virgie if someone tried to pay me to.
Family

Jonancy, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Don't be on here starting links there is no investigation mind your own business. What happened was an accident and to me you have no respect on here starting something you know absolutely nothing about.
just sayin

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2013
This certainly sounds like an investigation to me ::::Shooting Investigation in Virgie, KY

Date of News Release: 01/07/2012

(Virgie,Ky.)-- On Saturday January 5, 2013 at 5:38 A.M. Post 9, Pikeville received a call from the Virgie community of Pike County stating that a male subject had been located in a residence and was bleeding from the abdomen. Tpr. Jamie Rose along with Transtar Ambulance responded to the residence. Kelley Bentley of Virgie, Ky. was located in the residence with a gunshot wound to the abdomen. Information obtained at the scene indicates that a verbal argument started between Bentley and a unidentified male. During the course of the argument the unidentified male brandished a weapon and shot Bentley in the abdomen. The unidentified male then fled the scene prior to KSP arrival. Bentley was transported to Pikeville Medical Center for his injuries. Trooper Rose obtained an arrest warrant for Assault 1st Degree for the unidentified male whose information will be released once the arrest is made.
Look At The Link Above

London, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Family wrote:
Don't be on here starting links there is no investigation mind your own business. What happened was an accident and to me you have no respect on here starting something you know absolutely nothing about.
You Lie.
sotrue

Bellevue, WA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
its probably over drugs them bentleys are always getting into shit like that esp. Stephany and jimmy bentaly the best thing that happened was their kids getting took out of the situation they put them in they r real pieace of shits all of the bentalys r he probaby got what he deserved.
ledfinger

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Did someone finally shoot Marty Adams? After he barely escaped Pat Whitaker's wrath awhile back I just knowed it wuoldnt't be long fer someone shot Marty's ass to death.
curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
haven't heard about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pike County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatal Collision on State Highway 194 in Pike Co... (Jun '09) Sep 8 iknow 45
Four People Wounded In Pike County, Ky., Shooting Aug '14 Old friend 1
shoplifter caught at wal mart Aug '14 lazyturtle 1
Litafik resigns from county position (Mar '08) Jul '14 My 2 cents 32
Appalachian Air moving closer to takeoff Jul '14 aware man 1
coach pitch baseball Jul '14 worried 1
Why should any try to get voc. reh Jul '14 sara 1
•••

Pike County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE