Teen's staph death worrisome

Jan 12, 2008 Full story: Columbus Dispatch 6

“I was really proud to see how many friends he had”

Tyler Bundock, 14, of New Lexington, died Dec. 20 of a stronger staph strain known as Community Associated-MRSA. It's the kind of worst-case scenario that worries health-care professionals: A Perry County teen ... via Columbus Dispatch

Full Story
Noodle

Athens, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2008
I went to school with him i miss him soooo much

Since: Jan 08

New Lexington Ohio

#2 Jan 24, 2008
I wanted to ask if anyone knows how contagious this MRSA is? I do not have any children in the New Lexington shcool district. But I don't think that there is enough information about this. Just wanted to know if it travels on the wind, by touch, or how? And who do we believe? The CDC the school system????? I am really scared for the children of the world.....We need to know about thing like this, our children are the next generation. We need to keep them healthy!
TylerWeLoveYou

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2009
i miss tyler very much. we all loved him and i still wait for him in the halls, but he never comes. he never got to experience high school, or christmas. everyday i think i see him walking to class, just to tell us its not real, but he never shows up. and its hard to believe hes really gone. & i understand parents are concerned, but the whole school lost an amazing friend. ksp2260 you seem to have no sorrow for what happened to us, but only concern for yourself. it was internal and is still a mystery as to how he got it. its coming up just over a year since he died, and i still cant believe hes really gone, that this kid lost his life at FOURTEEN. and he was teased, which makes it worse.i wish he was still here, because its hard to go to the school hes supposed to be at everyday and realize hes never ever coming back. Always in our hearts tyler! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
anna

New Lexington, OH

#5 Feb 18, 2009
i miss tyler so much
anna

New Lexington, OH

#6 Feb 20, 2009
he was a nice boy

Since: Aug 11

Thornville, OH

#7 Aug 20, 2011
I was in marching band with him, and when he did...well, I've never seen so much sadness in one area. He was such a fun boy, and every year we remember him on the day he passed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 Indicted In Prescription Drug Trafficking Ring (Sep '13) Jun '14 tikitaki 5
Four face charges after drug raid (Nov '13) Jan '14 She Telling Now 4
Perry County Man Charged With Rape (Jul '10) Jan '14 First hand 81
Jennifer McNabb (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nosey 1
Dutiel Rape Charge Dismissed By Prosecutor (Jul '10) May '13 mike dutiel 18
Sheriff Says Meth Lab Bust In Shawnee (Apr '13) Apr '13 lies 1
Ken Wright (Nov '09) Apr '13 about Ken 13

Perry County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE