Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2011
Patrick Native

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2011
I was in the town of Stuart Friday and witness a scene on Main St.A police officer pulled a young man over and pulled him out and threw him on the ground ,he handcuffed him and went thur his truck but he didn't seem to find anything he was or seem to be really rough on this young man and after all this he let him go.I see no since in treating someone like this ,did anyone else see this?
Area Man

Winston Salem, NC

#2 Apr 8, 2011
Didn't see it, sorry.

It's been my experience that folks who don't root for and support the local police are probably criminals. If your not a criminal, let me help you with the logic.

As a witness to whatever traffic stop you would have to compare what you saw from a distance to what was actually going on with the traffic stop.

Of the two of you, who do you think had a better idea about how the situation should have been handled? You with no information or the officer with all the information?

I want you to support your local police instead of second guessing their judgment from a distance!

Join the winning team. The team that says,"that guy must have done something pretty bad".

I think we can all go to bed tonight knowing that nobody ever gets thrown to the ground and handcuffed for doing nothing. That cop knew something you didn't.
Beth

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Dec 30, 2011
I know we need some new dispatchers at the police station. I know some things are told before they happen from within the office .I do know this as a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Business leaders recognized (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alf 1
Home town celebrates connections carried on ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Video Fan 2
prom (Feb '12) Sep '12 Warrior 3
My Blog In Animal Cruelty (Jan '12) Jan '12 Betty Sue Haynes 1
Deadline looms for Patrick dogs (Nov '11) Nov '11 Betty Sue Haynes 2
J. Romero ? Wright (Nov '11) Nov '11 Friend 1
Fluvanna Administrator Resigns Following Closed... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Clayton Kendrick 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Patrick County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••