Secretary of state visits Broward elections office, gives Snipe...

Secretary of State Kurt Browning and Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes said Tuesday they're trying to anticipate every potential problem to get as close as possible to error-free elections as Florida ... Full Story
county employee

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Apr 9, 2008
I saw Dr Snipes on the street, recognized her, said good morning to her and she did not reply. I am voting for Dr. Adrian Reesey. She is intelligent, personable and competent, plus she responds when somebody tells her good mornng.
How do you folks in the Supv of Elections Office honestly feel about your boss?
Francis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Apr 28, 2008
Anybody who would bother to post something negative about Dr. Brenda Snipes is no less than mistaken and not worthy of responding to.

Just to clear the record -- Dr. Snipes is friendly to everyone. I would bet that the person who just wrote is a supporter of the opponent. Speaking of opponent...where did this person come from? Who is she and what has she EVER done? The opponent has no expeience with complex elections as they are today. Why did the opponent choose Dr. Brenda Snipes,the most honset and truthworthy person in the County to run against? Is the opponent crazy? I hear the opponent is sending political e-mail while working for BSO and doing this at the expense of taxpayers.
John Doe

Westfield, WI

#3 Jun 18, 2008
"I am voting for Dr. Adrian Reesey."

You should take a little closer look at her "Dr." title. It is from unaccredited Kennedy-Western "University" that was the focus of a Senate Hearing on Diploma Mills in 2004 called "Bogus Degrees and Unmet Expectations, are Taxpayer Dollars Subsidizing Diploma Mills?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasco County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect, 17, arrested in attempted sexual assau... Dec 14 mark 3
sponuge docks Nov '14 fsequera 1
Florida Man Forced Exorcism on Elderly Girlfrie... (Sep '13) Sep '14 Lawrence Wolf 27
4 bodies found in Hudson and 4-year-old boy mis... Sep '14 Patricia Brown 1
A highway curiosity in Pasco County (May '14) Aug '14 Whats Up 3
That Zephyrhills spring water might not come fr... (Mar '08) Aug '14 Jack 21
Undocumented children refugees living in Holiday Aug '14 GGGGRRR 4
More from around the web