Woman shot to death at Newton County convenience store

Mar 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Newton County sheriff's deputies are investigating the Sunday night shooting death of a woman at a convenience store.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2010
Michelle

Jackson, GA

#1 Mar 12, 2010
It is unfortunate what happen to the young lady at the convenience store, however ; I am willing to bet the boyfriend had displayed signs of being abusive to her. Women have got to stop ignoring abusive and or jealous behavior. Everytime I hear the news a woman is being murdered. We have got to stand strong, and stop the violence against us. Please get out of an abusive relationship if you are in one. Leave the relationship and walk away silently. Do not tell an abuser that you are leaving just do it. Move far away or move in with a relative that he doesn't know about. Also if you have to change jobs, and any common routes that he knows that you take.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SKC, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Ne... Aug 29 younggeezer 1
Newton County may charge neighbors after home b... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Richard_ 1
Newton County neighbors charged after home buye... (Apr '12) Apr '12 sillybilly 1
(WGST) Authorities in Newton County are calling... (Jun '11) Aug '11 mlou 2
Conyers Woman Identified as Drowning Victim (Apr '09) Aug '11 kary grant daviso... 2
Report: Nude man escapes hospital (Jun '11) Jul '11 water_nymph 3
Buyer Beware: Flea Markets May Be Selling Stole... (Dec '10) Dec '10 FCS 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Newton County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••