Mistie Atkinson: Mother who 'made sex tape with son, 16,' pleads no...

May 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

The California mother who was caught having sex with her 16-year-old son plead no contest to the counts against her.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013
Leah Atkinson

United States

#1 May 23, 2012
Wow only 4 yrs no comment or gov sucks sry and my sister won't stop wat makes them believe her she's plan on on gettin married to her son and yes thrs evedence on this too hello dude this is stupid I'd send her away for life
sneaks

Ukiah, CA

#2 May 25, 2012
leah one your not from san ramon ok and two they should put you away for what you did and believe me i can get you put away for awhile
sandra

South Africa

#4 Jun 14, 2012
may i ask that you please contact me at sandra_swarts@hotmail.com
sandra_swarts[at]hotmail[dot]c om
leah

Ukiah, CA

#5 Jul 8, 2012
lmfao aka issiah aka sneaks no wat judgment ok look at u sleepin with ur mother she is ur biological mom ok u need some serious help issiah and let me once again inform the world at how dangerouse u are ok how u and ur mother came to my house and tryd to break in wen i was in the home with my kids then ran wen yall heard the cops sirens i think the world should no wat the truth is and yes my sister was staying with me and wen i notice wat she was doing with aka daniel aka sneaks aka all of them being you issiah i kicked her out and now u and her want to say bad untrue thing about me and my family well honey let me tell u ur words are just words ok but there not the truth and u may choose to tell lies thats fine ok its ur life but im not a bad person because i tried to save my sister i fucking tried wiether she wanted or not to except that it was her decision if if i was sooooooooo bad like ur tellin it out here then why was she calling me up beggin me twice to come save her from my moms ok why if i was soooo fuckin evil like u say would she come back and for me and my husband she crashed here at night free of charge was feed free of charge was bought cloths free of charge was bought make up free of charge was bought shoes free of charge oh and was bought a phone free of charge and her minutes to all free of charge theres no truth in wat u say issaiah the only truth here is u sleepin with ur mom mistie. also isnt she ur fiance well at leAST THats what ur profile says check ur shit and please get some help sweetie cause u need it after what uve been through i no u had a hard life but u both knew wat u were doin so dont blame it on gsa ok thats bullshit leave me and my family alone and this is public so the world knows u need to leave me alone and my family just stop uve caused enough damage ok and i did everything for her nvr jelouse thats messed alll i wanted is good for her she was kicked out of her home in nice cause of ur guyses shit ok on the streets and i was there till i found out the truth and yes any sain person would turn a person in if they found out said was commiting incect ok but this is not how it went down ok she left to ukiah to b with uuuuuuuu ok dont put this on a car lol why did she need said car issaiah so she could drive to b with u and there were many time i told her that is said acusation were true the being that i have kids yes she needed to leave i cant have someone like this around my children and remember if u were on the phone 24/7 then u must have been in a long relationship with ur mom ok and that this is against the law so please i have nothing to say more to u just leave me and my family alone...
sunshine

Woodbridge, VA

#6 Aug 1, 2012
sick dawg sick
Justa me

Clearlake, CA

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Society sets the rules but it can't set the mind.
shandre

Pretoria, South Africa

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Free Mistie Atkinson!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US stocks open higher; S&P 500 at 2,000 points Tue TSX 1
Passers-by make discovery in water of east Stoc... (May '08) Jul '14 Leilani 4
Napa Hampton hotel construction set for mid-2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Napa Valley Drywall 1
Napa D.a.: Officer-Involved Shooting 'Legally J... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jennylynnx 1
Dead body found in Vallejo could be a homicide (Jul '13) Jul '13 Louise 2
Children playing discover explosive device (Jun '13) Jun '13 Duck Duck Goose 1
Vallejo hit by a series of back-to-back home in... (Apr '13) Apr '13 you got it 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Napa County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••