All 15 sex offenders released following ruling

Full story: Chicago Tribune

According to Iowa Department of Corrections records, all 15 sex offenders who were ordered to be freed following a pair of Iowa Supreme Court rulings last week have been released.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
fern

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

This what I love about these lists, they're so clear, just read the charges and right away you know what they've done in detail. That is if you're a lawyer, if not, just go out and throw rocks at them if they happen in your neighborhood. Another great way of making money in these days of crisis is to have a stand selling rocks or live ammunition just outside the prison, the state would save money and the people would have fun and security.
BLAME GAME IS OVER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

Sure wish pedophiles, sex offenders, savage gang bangers, serial killers, etc..........would have one representative on death row.

And each of these ignorant savages sent to death row would battle the one rep on death row for a chance to live until the next fight.

Not a death row. More of a king of the mountain....with the savages battling two at a time. Imagine the money saved with only ONE person on "death row".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Muscatine County Discussions

Search the Muscatine County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The travails of Chris Ales (Apr '08) Jun '13 Hillbilly 5
Johnson County Car Accident: One Person Flown t... (Nov '07) Jan '11 Michael Gardenier 2
Muscatine man faces arraignment in estate theft... (Feb '10) Feb '10 estate 1
Parole Revoked For Former Iowa Judge (Jan '10) Jan '10 HIGHWAY 420 4
autistic people ( and those with other disabili... (Jun '09) Jun '09 momof2greatkids 1
Alleged Latin King arrested (Dec '08) Mar '09 The other Realist 3
dhs (Mar '09) Mar '09 Alyssa 2
•••
•••
•••
•••