As Many As 100 People Involved In Fight In Gaithersburg

Jun 24, 2012 Full story: WUSA9.com 7

GAITHERSBURG, MD --Montgomery County Police detectives with assistance from Gaithersburg City Police detectives are investigating a shooting and multiple stabbing incident that occurred early this morning during a fight inside and outside of the New Red Rock CafA© located on the 300 block of Muddy Branch Road in the Festival Shopping Center in ... (more)

Full Story
Cindy Loo Who

Montgomery Village, MD

#1 Jun 24, 2012
People do not know how to conduct themselves like adults. Why is it when large groups of black people get together, there is always a fight or violence? Just asking.
Unknown parent

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Jun 25, 2012
These were young kids from my understanding. Blacks are not the only people that have problems when they get together. They should not be out at all hours anyway no matter what race they are.

“Stop Global Whining”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Violence goes hand and hand with Rap "music". This is inarguable so don't even try to dispute this.
Cindy Loo Who

Montgomery Village, MD

#4 Jun 26, 2012
These were not " Young Kids" They were over 21 because it was an establishment that serves alcohol. Scoff is right its inarguable because it always happens. They do not know how to conduct themselves without violence. This is how they are brought up. Some not all I should clarify>

“Stop Global Whining”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Savages, basically.
Cindy Loo Who

Montgomery Village, MD

#6 Jul 4, 2012
They balk about being labeled this but they do nothing to change it.

“Stop Global Whining”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 5, 2012
What pisses me off is when you correctly point out a savage BEHAVIOR, they call it "racism" if it's perpetrated by a minority. Acting like an animal or a fool is not a race folks, it's a behavior. I don't care what color you are, if you're bouncing around to that sh!t talk crap "music" and can't control your impulses and are engaging in mindless violence, you are a fcking savage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
construction noise in Maryland (Dec '10) Fri Gabby 4
Taney's tainted legacy -- South Florida Sun-Sen... (Jul '07) Fri Gabby 3
A Chgnge In Moral Standards Leading To Issues, ... (Jul '11) Nov 19 Gabby 4
Trial date set for man accused of kidnapping Ju... Nov 19 Gabby 1
Smugglers Again Targeting Austin Area And Biker... (Mar '11) Oct '14 Tyron 4
Low-pitched humming (Aug '12) Jul '14 Also sleepless in... 2
Bill Clinton praises Brown on health care site (May '14) May '14 AIPAC 5 Column 1

Montgomery County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE